Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 9:53 am

Lukas nods "Hm..Hey..I would like to meet a witch.."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 9:55 am

"Does just using magic count?" Glyndwr asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 9:57 am

Starr: Oh, that would be so cool. Do you think she will use her magic around us, that would be so cool.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 9:59 am

"I can use a bit of magic..." Glyndwr says quietly. "Being bound to a dragon... Magic..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 10:00 am

Starr: Really? Can you show me? Please?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 10:00 am

Lukas: "Yeah..Witches are cool..But some of them are bad."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 10:02 am

"Well, if I must." He takes off a glove and then picks up his water bottle. "Three, two, one..." He takes a deep breath then mutters something under his breath, making the bottle float in front of his hand.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 10:04 am

Lukas: "Wooooaaah.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 10:04 am

Starr's eyes lit up, staring at the floating bottle.

Starr: Wow. . .
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 10:10 am

"It's just a floating bottle... Something most people can do, if they can use magic. Not really amazing." He says, as the bottle drops back into the saddle-bag. Yurio lay his head on the ground and Glyn put his glove back on, then smiled. "I can do much more, but it's tiring."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 10:11 am

Starr: That's still so awesome.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 10:12 am

Lukas "That was interesting"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 9:07 am

"If you can get me some sticks or something else flammable I can show you something that is actually cool." Glyndwr smiled as Yurio lifted his head. Fire? Yurio asked Glyn. Fire. He replied.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 9:15 am

Lukas puts his hand into his coat's pocket. Then pulls out a small piece of wood and throws it to Glyndwr
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 9:25 am

He catches the wood. "Do you have everything in those?" He chuckles and jumps off of Yurios back. He puts the piece of wood on the ground and takes his gloves off. He points his hands at the wood and mumbles a word under his breath. The piece of wood sets on fire after his palm glows.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 9:27 am

Lukas smiles "Wooah..Cool!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14