Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 2:37 pm

It was about the time the start of the DWMA's classes to begin. However, there was a new student that had enrolled today. A young man by the name of Avery. His Black scarf covered his lower head, so you couldn't see his mouth. He had a brown cat tail that swayed behind him, its unknown on how he attained it, some say that he was born with it. His black trench coat flowed slightly behind him as a wind blew by. A purple dragon necklace hanged down to his chest. The sun in the sky laughs in its strange laugh as it looks down on Death city.

Avery walks up the stairs to enter the large skull designed building, looking at the building in a silent stare. His tail sways from side to side, as if he was planning something. He soon walks within the doors and looks around through the halls of the DWMA, as if trying to decide on where to go.

Last edited by Avery_ on December 20th 2013, 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 2:48 pm

steam had just arrived at school and was walking to his classes when he saw avery

"are you a new student, oh, oh wait your name is uuuummmm, avery! right? i have heard about you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 2:52 pm

Avery looked at steam, seemingly in a glare. He remained silent for a moment before speaking.

"Yes, I've just enrolled here. I'm trying to become a Meister...though it doesn't concern you right now anyway."

He then turns away, walking down the hall trying to find his classroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 2:57 pm

steam looked at avery as he went down the halls

"curious, very curious indeed a meister hmmm." steam said to himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 3:02 pm

Avery looked at the Class room names, trying to find the one in which he was given. His tail jerked one way to the other, showing that he was becoming slightly irritated.

"Where is this bloody classroom at? It would help to have a map of this place, but I wasn't given one. LUCKY me, having no idea where to go or-OW! ...who puts a post in the way of someone walking? That's just nuts..."

He said as he accidentally went face first into a pole that stuck out in the middle of the hall. So he continues to try to find his classroom 'Blazing Sun'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:53 pm

Alex walks through the hallway, searching for his next class. His black trench coat lined with orange trimmings along with his white cargo pants. Black boots were stomping alongside with a black neko-cap on his head brushing through the air. The young man walked through the halls and was being avoided by most of the students, it became very noticeable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:58 pm

Avery stopped for a moment to look at why the students were stepping away from a man named Alex. He pondered this for a moment, wondering why everyone was avoiding such a student.

"Hmm...strange scene indeed." He says to himself.

He then proceeds to walk on, not moving away from Alex like the others when he passed by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 11:00 am

Alex brushed by Avery like he wasn't even there, ignoring anything in his path. Most of the students were still avoiding him and he didn't really care. Once he got to his classroom, he stepped right on in and went to take his seat. In the front of the class was just him, mostly everyone else in the room was in the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 4:16 pm

Avery walked through the halls once more, before finding his classroom.

"Finally...bloody thing was hard to find! So I guess it is like a blazing sun, can't find the thing without blinding yourself....or something like that. I don't know."

He entered the classroom and looked around, being the same classroom that Alex was in though not noticing him until he saw that a student was sitting alone. He shrugs this off though, as he chose an open seat that was near the front.

"This kinda looks like one of those theaters back in the old days of...like some civilization or something like that. I don't know what to expect being here, but it should be fun." He said to himself quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 5:51 pm

His feet kicked up on the desk and leaning back on his seat, Alex was observing Avery with less interest. How he was questioning the classroom seemed to irritate Alex for a bit. But he closed his eyes and tried to nap it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 6:01 pm

Avery puts his hands to his chin, his scarf crinkles up as it rests on his hands. He looked at the board for a moment, as if in thought, his tail slowly waving back and forth.

"...How does one become a Meister? I need to know." He suddenly says out loud.

The look on his face was intense, as if he was serious about the question. It's common for a new student to ask questions, but to ask about this one seemed off.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:07 pm

Anna Kozak Looked at Avery "Uhm..What? How does one become a meister?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:09 pm

"Yes" He simply replied "I want to know, it can't be that hard. Plus I need to know for something that is a private matter."

His words were serious, though he didn't turn his head nor look over to who spoke to him. His tail waving side to side.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:13 pm

Anna wondered "Weeeell..You have to be born as a meister, I guess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:16 pm

Avery looked the same way he had looked, then his tail cuts to and fro seeing that he was a bit angry.

"...No that can't be it. There has to be some other way..."

He sounded a bit disappointed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:20 pm

Anna stood up "Oh Don't worry! Maybe just try to hold a weapon? Is there any weapon?"
Liam raised his hand "He can try with me" Then he stood up, walked to Avery "I'll turn into my weapon form and you'll try to pick me up, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:23 pm

"What does this have to do with anything..?" He asked, confused at the scene. "I...I don't know."

He didn't move, he seemed to be at a cross of deciding.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:25 pm

Anna suddenly appeared behind him "Just try.."
Liam turned into the black sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:27 pm

Avery remained silent, though grabbing onto the black sword's hilt. Suddenly he had a extremely violent shock go through him and he let go, holding onto his arm tightly.

"AHH....OW...Geez what was that?!" He exclaimed in pain.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:30 pm

Liam turned back into his human form
Anna crossed her arms "Well..It seems like you can't hold a weapon...OR! We just need to try with another one!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:31 pm

Avery simple grunted, then laying his head back on his hands. He mumbled something, though it couldn't be heard right.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:33 pm

Anna sighed "I guess, you're a weapon, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:35 pm

"No! No I'm not! I'm not a weapon! I'm going to be a meister! I'm going to get that GRRRAAAAH! ...I'm not going back on that path..."

He growls in reply, holding his hand above his head. His tail twitching everywhere now.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:38 pm

Anna stared at him "Okay..Okaaaay...Okaaaaaaaaay.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:40 pm

He took some breaths, then lifted his head putting his hands under his chin, his tail stopping completely.

"...It's best to be kept secret for now..."

He said in a softer tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next