Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a meister for a weapon

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

a meister for a weapon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 1:58 pm

Ellie nodded, waiting for him to change.

"But still, that hasn't answered why they would attack us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 9:33 pm

Arthur shrugged. " I don't have all the answers. " he turned and followed her command. the van came to a stop, and there was an eerie silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 12:56 am

Ellie quickly did as instructed to untie Arthur's knot, and sat back once her work was finished. The van jolted to a stop, and fear returned to Elanor's eyes.

"What are we going to do?" she hissed, terror leaking in to her voice. She'd never been in such a situation, never thought of it, never dreamed it. She had no idea what to do, and horror was taking over her limbs, freezing her in place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 7:38 am

Arthur thinks very quickly his mind racing. " ok both of you, pretend you are unconscious. I'll disappear, find a good time to attack and we all will. " just as the lock was being opened outside Arthur concentrated, turning into a black air. very thick almost smoke, it flew into Eleanor's lungs. forcing her to inhale, but then it was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:24 pm

Ellie nodded at Arthur's instructions, trying to calm the fear in her mind. The air turned thick, and she was forced to inhale it. Arthur was gone, and Ellie gently rested her head against the floor of the van. She closed her eyes and slowed her breathing, pretending with great acting that she was unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:36 pm

Arthur voice can be heard in the faint recesses of her mind. " this does feel weird... " the sound of two men can be heard. " where's the third one!? " a small Indian voice is heard. " I-I don't know. he was here just a moment ago. " " and are they not in cuffs!? what the hell do I pay you for! I asked for two boys and you bring me one of them and a girl? get out of my sight! " a hand grabbed Eleanor's ankle to pull her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:50 pm

Ellie tried to keep herself from twitching. The man's hand was cold on her ankle, and she had to suppress a shudder. Her acting was perfect though, she betrayed no hint that she was actually awake.

'Are you in my mind?' she asked upon hearing Arthur's voice in the back of her head. The voices of the men scared her senseless. One seemed to be an Indian voice, and the others were just plain scary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:58 pm

" yep, neat trick huh? " Eleanor is unceremoniously tossed to the floor, followed by ben. " I can only see what you do, and I can move you around if you don't fight it. it's like sharing a body. " the man who can only be assumed as the boss, crouches over her. " sigh* how much did she see? we don't need an unknown captive, she could have friends in high places. " the men whisper to each other. " ok then, toss the boy in a cell and then take miss whoever it is outback and burn her. " bens fist clenched and he hoped nobody had seen it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:14 pm

Elanor had to bite her tongue to keep from crying out when she was tossed to the floor. There was a new pounding in her head, wishing she could bring a hand to the pain.

'Yeh, pretty amazing' Ellie replied to Arthur, keeping her lips sealed tight.

"ok then, toss the boy in a cell and then take miss whoever it is outback and burn her." said one of the men. Ellie stiffened. Had her eyes been open, they would be wide with fear. 'What do I do?' she asked Arthur, terror settling in again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:34 pm

" this might be a good time to display the soul merge capability's. or... that's what I call this. you have all of my speed, strength and powers. and well weaknesses, don't let yourself get hit in your right shoulder or you will regret it. To use the soul merge to it's full effect we will need to work in tandem. so, I'll manipulate the wind and you do the fighting. if you notice that same black air around you don't panic, completely normal. ready to go on your cue.
( assuming she chooses to wait what happens in order. they pick her up and throw her outside, cover her in gasoline, and you know the rest. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:40 pm

Ellie nodded, thinking back to him 'You mean Soul Resonance?'

She took a deep breath, waiting for what would happen. She felt the men's hands on her body, getting ready to pick her up. She thought loudly, Now! With that her eyes flashed open and she kicked one of the men in the face, while aiming a punch at the other man's stomach.

"Ben!" She called
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:00 pm

" no not resentence, merge. it's the name of the move not the power that drives it. "

The man who is kicked flees four feet away. taken completely off guard. the next man clutches his stomach falling to the floor, he was halfway to reaching a gun. there was one man looking at ben, and about four more drinking outside. they were inside of a small warehouse, the nearest exit was ten feet away. a door with a window. ben clearly displayed knowledge of some kind of martial art, as he kicked himself up, punched his opponent three times in the chest with flaming fists before dismissing him across the room with a jumping kick. " what now!? " he said. they both clearly looked to her to lead them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:05 pm

Ellie shrunk away nervously at their expectant stares. She wasn't used to being in charge, and was at a loss for what to do. She glanced around at the fallen men, somehow seeing it as a bloody battlefield. The men seemed to have far worse injuries in her imagination, with blood pooling around their bodies. Though this wasn't reality, it comforted Ellie a bit. If she pretended it was one of her day dreams, she could do this. Right? Right?

She paused for a few moments, trying to collect herself before responding.

"um....I think we should find out why they attacked you guys?" she said uncertainly, walking swiftly up to the fallen man who appeared to be in charge. She picked him up by his collar, bringing her fist back, ready to punch.

"Why did you attack us?" she growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:22 pm

ben ducked behind the van and didn't want to be seen by the men outside.
" we were hired to, get the boy's. " he says groggily. " It's bad for business to squeal. " the black air flows from Eleanor's lungs and turns into Arthur. " I got this sack of... " he pulls him up and shoves him agents the van, his arm turning into a sharp blade. " I give no mercy to people who try to hurt anyone of my loved one's! " he presses his hand close enough for a thin line of blood to come out. " It's bad for business to cross me... " Arthur looked serous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:34 pm

Ellie snarled at the man, about to hit him. But then, of course, Arthur left her body in a smoke of black air. She sighed, reluctantly stepping back for him to do his work. She folded her arms, waiting threateningly behind Arthur. Of course, it's quite difficult for a blonde girl wearing wings on her head and a green strapless dress to look scary. Though, she seemed to manage pretty well. She wore a horrifying look on her face, that simply contrasted against her attire, yet she looked like a Princess at War.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:04 pm

the man inhaled and spit in Arthur's face. Arthur slowly wiped in away. " I am going to DESROY YOU! " Arthur does his bit were he turns into black air but flows into the man. his right eye turns the color of Arthur's and he starts griping his face and screaming. after a moment of bumping into things he falls on the floor and Arthur comes out. " It's a creepy guy, he lives a few blocks from here. come on. " says Arthur as he starts nonchalantly walking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:07 pm

Ellie looked on with horror on her face as Arthur's black smoke flowed into the man. The man's right eye turned the same as her Weapon's, and began to scream and attempt to claw at his face. He stumbled round a bit before falling on the floor, then Arthur left.

"Wait up!" Ellie called after him, shaking off her fear, "How do you know? Can you read minds while in someone's body?" She asked hurriedly, concern creeping to her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:18 pm

Arthur turned Around. " yeah. but that's what happens when a weak willed person try's to fight. don't worry though, he'll wake up in a couple hours with no recollection of what happened. I really didn't want to kill anybody today... " said Arthur. he had been mad, but he always has a sense of reason with him. ben shuddered, " lets take care of this, the sooner we eliminate the threat, the sooner we can get on with our lives. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:21 pm

"Today...." Ellie repeated questioningly. How many people had this guy killed?-Was the impression she got from this. Elanor nodded though, following him.

"Lead the way..." she mumbled, stepping lightly behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:28 pm

" anymore. I really don't want to repeat past mistakes. come on, lets get on with this. " said Arthur changing the subject. his past wasn't something he like to talk about.
after 15 minutes of walking they come to a very expensive apartment building. " so I don't know what room he lives in exactly, but he definitely lives here. " the building was five story's tall and about 120 feet wide. it was the nicest building in the neighborhood, and you couldn't get in without a key or being rung in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 10:56 am

Ellie felt a prickle of fear shocking her mind. My new weapon...has killed before? she wondered worriedly, Was it only Kishiin eggs? Or..just regular people... The more she thought about it the more she tried to convince herself he was justified. And he probably was. But still, the fantasy girl was scared.

"Wow." She said in awe, staring up at the expensive looking building, "How'll we figure out what room he's in then?" Elanor pushed her worries to the furthest corner in her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 9:53 pm

" I don't know, but I know how to get in. " said ben. " he knocked on the door and a voice can be heard from the intercom. " yes? " ben tried to sound as old as possible. " yahh we have a warrant, to search apartment c32. " the doors lock clinks open and ben holds the door and bows. " After you madam. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a meister for a weapon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2