Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange Midnight Outings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 1:35 pm

OOC: ...If my nickname becomes JP...everyone will die. Cause I am not from Scrubs. GOT IT?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 1:53 pm

OOC: your turn idiot...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:19 pm

OOC: ...you edited that...

He whispers, "But we should really be getting back...as much as I'd love to stay here with you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:25 pm

"yeah we should." She said and let go but grabbed Ikaru's hand instead.

Last edited by IceChika13 on June 1st 2013, 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:34 pm

OOC: *cough* Yomi blue *cough*

He holds her hand and starts to walk back to the apartment, picking up the dagger before they leave. He puts it away and says, "Gonna save that..." He smiles at her and says, "Seriously, nothin to worry about."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:38 pm

OOC: I don't know what your talking about...
She nods. "I'm convinced that there isn't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:42 pm

"That's good..." They make it back to the apartment. He walks in and holds the door open from inside so that she can walk in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:46 pm

She walks in and asks, "Would you mind if I borrowed the next volume of DeathNote?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:49 pm

He thinks for a moment closing the door. "I think I'd need a reward...Got any ideas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:54 pm

"Could you tell me why of all things you should get a reward right now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:55 pm

He smirks and walks close to her. "Cause I'm the best boyfriend in the world of course." He takes off his beanie and throws it on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:58 pm

"The boyfriend that is best at sending his girlfriend into a panic."

Last edited by IceChika13 on June 1st 2013, 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:01 pm

OOC: Yomi again

He smiles and wraps his arms around. He whispers, "Yep, that's me." He kisses her softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:05 pm

she kisses back, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Happy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:06 pm

He thinks for a moment and says, "A kiss isn't enough...and sex would just be wrong in this case...what else should you do..." He smiles, showing that he's joking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:13 pm

OOC: so many Skype messages no response...
"Hmm..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:16 pm

He smiles and kisses her again. "Maybe you could spend the night in my room? Then again, that would be more of a reward for you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:22 pm

She smiles wider. "Well... I don't know. I mean you did scare me pretty bad..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:26 pm

"Oh fine...I guess you could sleep in my bed...one rule though. Only night clothes, no normal clothes." He has a mischievous smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:30 pm

"Oh alright..." She says going to her room to change back into her PJs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:34 pm

He goes into his own room and get into his sleep wear. He lies down, looking at the ceiling, waiting for Abby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:36 pm

She comes in. "Hello!" She says smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:37 pm

"Hello my darling." He says with a very fake accent. He scoots over so she can lie down too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:44 pm

She giggles a little and gets in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:50 pm

He puts an arm around her and cuddles with her. He kisses her on the cheek and says, "This is nice...just the two of us...in bed...not having sex..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange Midnight Outings
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next