Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange Midnight Outings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 11:42 pm

She smiles at him weakly and says, "I-I trust you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 11:44 pm

He smiles too, and puts a hand on her cheek. "I love you..." He leans up and kisses her on the lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 11:47 pm

She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses back passionately. She then pulls away and whispers, "I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 11:53 pm

He brings her in for another kiss and pulls away saying, "At this point, I'd rather be spending time with my favorite girl in the world...Plus, Ikaru might be getting chewed out by Abby..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 11:56 pm

"Heh, hopefully he'll be okay..." She whispers, pressing her forehead against his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 11:58 pm

He whispers, "Should we go back to the apartment? I'd love to continue this there..." He kisses her one more time on the lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 12:01 am

"Sure." She says smiling, holding his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 12:03 am

They start to walk towards the apartment, avoiding Ikaru and Abby. They make it to the apartment and he opens the door for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 12:05 am

"Why thank you." She says, walking into the apartment and to the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 12:10 am

He walks in and sits next to her. He looks at her and kisses her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 12:18 am

Ooc: for when u check the letter it says
faction- neutral party at kasai's apartment in death city, all species welcome! Only rules: no murder no theft no assault NO exceptions! See you there!
- Droon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 12:31 am

She smiles and kisses him on the lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 12:34 am

He kisses her back passionately. He wraps his arms around her, an stops kissing her for a second to whisper, "Ayoko...I'm sorry about what happened before...I should've told you...I should've known you would've been worried...I'm such an idiot..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 12:45 am

Instead of answering, she kisses him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 12:49 am

He keeps kissing her, pulling her on top of him. He keeps kissing her, more passionately than before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 1:04 am

She pulls away to catch her breath and smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:20 am

"WHAT THE HECK, IKARU?!?!" Abby says looking at the dagger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 8:17 am

He smiles back and brushes a strand of hair out of her eyes. He whispers, "You have beautiful eyes..."

Ikaru looks at the dagger, then back at her. He drops it and says, "N-Nothing...just thought someone might be in trouble..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 10:06 am

She starts to cry. "I thought you left me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 10:40 am

"Abby...Listen, I'm sorry...I shouldn't have left without warning..." He walks closer to her. "I should've known you would've been worried...Man, I'm an idiot..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 1:19 pm

She hugs him. "Yes you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 1:22 pm

He smiles and hugs her back. "Abby...I won't ever leave you...you have my word..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 1:26 pm

She nods but doesn't let go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 1:30 pm

He grins. "Don't wanna let go huh? Guess that's a good thing...I never wanna let go of you either...hell, I could stand here forever..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 1:32 pm

OOC: I found a way. *bitch slaps J-Phoenix*
She smiles. "I could too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Midnight Outings   Strange Midnight Outings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange Midnight Outings
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next