Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 2:14 am

Amy grinned showing all her teeth including her two missing teeth, "I just have a sweet tooth...well more like four cavities but they make me happy." she giggled and went to refill her bowl and when she was done she sat down, "I have a record for chewing fifty banana fosters at once but then I threw up...heh."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 1:58 pm

Alex started laughing as he finished off his dinner. Standing up, Alex walked over to the sink and placed his bowl in the sink. Setting his chopsticks down on a mat, he looked back at his weapon and said "I'm gonna grab the shiritama out now." He walked over to the fridge and pulled out the two bowls of the Japanese sweet treat and set them down with two spoons and sat down. "Enjoy it whenever you're ready." he said as he smiled and took a bite "Perfect as usual!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 6:44 pm

Amy finished off her food and took the spoon to eat some of the shiratama, "My tummy is happy, isn't that right?" she patted her stomach as she ate more of the shiratama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 7:18 pm

Alex smiled as he looked up. "Want some ice cream?" he asked. It will turned your Shiritama into Cream Anmitsu. It's really good stuff." Alex walked over to the freezer, pulled out a box of vanilla ice cream and grabbed an ice cream scoop and set it on the island "I'm sure going to." He placed a scoop on top of the anmitsu and sat back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 8:50 pm

Amy wagged her finger at Alex and said, "You know me very well I must say." she stood up and got some ice cream then sat back down, "Do you have any family?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 9:40 pm

"They're back home in South Dakota." He said "I just have no plans to go back. I'm happy here in Death City. I'm glad I'm a meister." He finished off his desert and said "Well, I'm going to my room." Alex got up, placed his bowl in the sink and walked into his room. He grabbed his violin and his bow. "All right, let's see if I still have what it takes to play my theme song." He pulled out a set of pedals hooked to his computer. He played a few warm up chords and started running his bow along and triggering a background beat with the pedals.

OOC:
What Alex is Playing:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 10:30 pm

Amy put hes in the sink and followed him into his room and said, "At least you have family." she snorted. She sat on his bed and watched him set up pedals to his computer. When he started to play she grinned, "You can play."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 1:55 pm

Alex hit the final part of the song and wound it down with a few final runs of his bow. He set the violin back in the case and sat down on his bed next to his weapon. "That took forever to learn and sync with the effect pedals. I worked for a long time on that song."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:06 pm

Amy nudged him and said, "You're too humble, you could've just said thanks. I see you've worked a long time on it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:27 pm

Alex hugged his weapon, "Thanks for the complements Amy." He then laid back on his bed. "It's nice to have a partner who loves music as much as you. It gives a meister like a good feeling." He smiled and pushed his effect pedals back under his bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:57 pm

Amy shrugged, "It's no problem, it's true." she then laid down on the bed too and said, "I've learned a lot of things too, did you know that scaring a giraffe will put you in the hospital?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:35 pm

"I didn't know that." Alex turned his head over to his weapon "But it did know, that you can turn your papers into a giraffe." he laughed. "I think that would be fun. I probably won't try it though. I'm trying to stay on the class honor's list."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:58 pm

Amy laughed, "I did know that and I've done it before but teachers don't really like it, you know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 7:30 pm

Alex looked his weapon in the eyes and smiled "I'm sure the teachers didn't like it, but they probably found it something to laugh at."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 7:42 pm

Amy laughed and shook her head no and said,"I had to do a lot of extra credit to get back on their good side."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 7:46 pm

Alex laughed and made eye contact with his weapon again. The he remembered something he had heard some kids at school talking about. How it wasn't uncommon for meisters and weapons to fall in love. He leaned across his mattress and kissed Amy on the cheek, then he pulled back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 8:03 pm

Amy blushed and held her cheek and giggled, "You're too sweet." she leaned across the bed and kissed Alex's cheek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 8:09 pm

Alex felt his face go red, then he put his arms around his weapon and pulled her in close to cuddle with her. "This feels good." he squeezed his weapon tight and kissed her cheek again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 8:26 pm

Amy's cheeks turned even redder as she returned the embrace, "Yeah it does especially since I've never had someone care for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 8:37 pm

Alex smiled "I've never really had someone I care about this much." the meister leaned in and kissed his weapon one more time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 8:49 pm

Amy smiled and, "Well now you've got me." and she returned the kiss, "I am from France. La ville de l'amour."

OOC: Amy said "The city of love."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 9:46 am

"Vous êtes très bien avec le français." Alex replied. "I know a few world languages, but french is the best of them." Alex caressed his weapon's face, moving a rogue strand of hair out of the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 9:51 am

Amy smile, "Why thank you. You're not to bad yourself." she then kissed Alex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 11:46 am

Alex returned the kiss and looked at his alarm clock. 8:30 pm. "Wow, time really flew." He pulled off his glasses and set them on his nightstand. He turned back to his weapon "You want to sleep in here tonight, or would you prefer your room?" he asked "It's all up to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 1:08 pm

Amy shrugged and said, "Why don't I sleep in here tonight, I'm too lazy to move anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next