Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 1:26 pm

"Alright." Alex sat up, pulled his jeans off and pulled on a pair of athletic shorts before climbing back into bed, pulling off his shirt and cuddling up to his weapon again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 1:34 pm

Amy sighed in content and closed her eyes and started to drift off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 2:38 pm

Alex rested his weapon's head against his bare chest and closed his eye. The night rolled on and morning came. Alex's alarm clock went off and he smacked it. "Come on, it's the weekend, there's no school today." he muttered to his clock. He sat up, leaving Amy to sleep and gathered up some clothes from his dresser, tossed them on his computer desk, and grabbed his bass. He plugged the bass guitar into his amp, and struck a power chord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 3:26 am

Amy rolled over and off the bed when the alarm sounded, "Ugh do I really have to go to school?" she continued to sleep on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 12:59 pm

In his sleep, Alex mumbled "It's the weekend Amy. No school." He rolled over under his covers and in his sleep, he found his favorite plush, an Umbreon from the anime Pokemon. He brought his arms in and cuddled it close
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 8:11 pm

"Oh well then scoot over so I can get back in." Amy lazily picked herself off the floor and got in the bed but stopped when she saw her meister, "That is so precious, I wish Wiles could see that." she then blushed when she realized what she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 1:27 am

Still asleep, Alex slid back in his bed and made room for his weapon. He cuddled the plush umbreon closer to his bare chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 4:17 am

Amy started to go back to sleep and as usual she left her eyes open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:00 pm

Alex's hand unconsciously reached towards Amy and rested against her. The meister knew that with his weapon close by, he was safe. He heard a crashing sound from upstairs and vaulted over his weapon, slung on his green shirt and grabbed a katana off his sword display above his dresser. He proceeded out into the apartment keeping his guard up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 12:40 pm

Amy shot up and followed Alex out the apartment to where the noise was coming from, "I wonder what that was." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 2:43 pm

Alex scanned the apartment and saw it was just a flowerpot out on the terrace that had been knocked over. "Probably just a bird that did that." He sheathed the sword and returned it to his room. Then he dropped his shorts, pulled off his shirt and after grabbing some fresh clothes, he walked over to the bathroom in his underwear, entered, stripped down, fired up the shower and stepped in.

Last edited by Starman55 on December 11th 2013, 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:52 pm

Amy sighed and left as well, "Here I thought I was going to get some action." she walked into her own room and grabbed a change of clothes and entered the bathroom to take a shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:08 pm

As Alex was showering, he heard the door open, he ignored it thinking his weapon had come in to brush her teeth. He squeezed some shampoo into his hand and lathered up his hair. He rinsed out and reached for two things. His body wash and shower pouf. As he lathered up, he stared at the periodic table of elements shower curtain that hid him from the outside. "Why did I buy this specific curtain?" he asked himself.

After he got out of the shower and dried off. Alex dressed and ran to the kitchen. He scribbled out a quick note to Amy, grabbed his trench coat, tied on his converse high-top sneakers and ran out the door.

OOC:
Shower Curtain

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/runmentionable/10148601/152003/original.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)   Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home (Alex and Amy) (Private) (Closed)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3