Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

its just a normal day grading musical compositions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 9:43 pm

Nick: Yeah, I am. I'm even a Death Scythe, though I don't really have a partner right now. You would be surprised how hard it is to find a partner who can play and fight at the same type.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 9:45 pm

Jet after getting bored of Ram Jam starts playing 'Stairway to heaven'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 9:46 pm

she nodded Solom remembbering her old partner and that because of her he was dead " yeah there are very few of us who can "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 9:52 pm

Nick: Oh, so you had a music partner as well? That's really cool, I must admit. Though I thought I was unique. Ah well. Anyway, where is he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 9:56 pm

she stoped playing and looked at her hands sadly " hes not here any more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 9:58 pm

Nick: Ah, I'm so sorry about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 10:03 pm

no its fine its ben a while so its okay "she smiled a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 10:04 pm

Nick: Yeah, I know what you mean. I lost my original partner as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 10:09 pm

oh really im sorry " she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 10:10 pm

Nick: Yeah, he was my cousin to. He didn't die of battle, though. He was killed with cancer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 10:15 pm

oh wow thats sad , my partner died protecting me i maid a stupid mistake in leting the enemy in to close and if it wasent for him i would be dead" she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 10:23 pm

Kokoa couldn't help but shed a couple of tears when she heard the conversation, she then sniffed and quickly covered her mouth hoping she didn't drag attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 11:48 pm

steam is standing by the music room looking a kokoa

steam: what exactly are you doing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 1:12 pm

Nick: Now, that is worse. But, what's in the past is in the past. For now, just keep walking forward with a smile on your face, because it's always great to see people starring at you and wonder why you have a smile on your face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 1:16 pm

she couldent help but smile " yeah iv learned that so what maid you stay once your partner was gone"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 1:18 pm

Nick: It's always great to see how hyper the students here are. That, and there is a lot of people who will be willing to have music lessons from someone who is an instrument.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 1:25 pm

she nodded " yeah true i never knew how much i missed thi place till i came back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 1:27 pm

Nick: Yeah, you don't know what you miss until you have lost it. Anyway, changing the subject to something more lighthearted. Can you play stuff other then the piano then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 1:29 pm

Kokoa jumps back, startled by the sound of the voice talking to her "U-uh... I just..." she said nervously, she didn't really have a special reason to be there. "I just heard music, and decided to check out where it was coming from..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 1:34 pm

she smiled " yes i can play the flute the keyboard drums violin and the guitar" she said with a smilw " and what about you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 1:43 pm

Nick: I can play pretty much everything. But, let's test you out.

He transformed into a guitar, and landed next to her on the piano.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 1:51 pm

she smiled and picked him up " what would you like me to play "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 1:54 pm

Nick: I'm just the instrument, you are the one playing. Go nuts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 2:01 pm

she smiled and started to play dont talk to strangers by hedley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 7:13 pm

Nick let his voice be silent, and just let his instrument form make all of the noise for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its just a normal day grading musical compositions
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next