Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

its just a normal day grading musical compositions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 12:11 pm

she continued to play her eyes closed and she swaying to the beet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 1:54 pm

Nick felt one with the song, singing the melody to himself so no one can hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 1:56 pm

when she was done she sighed contently and smiled " so "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:01 pm

Nick: Alright, that was pretty good. So, how about this.

He transformed again, into a drum set.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:08 pm

she smiled " i have the perfect song " she said siting down on the seat and started to play angles to insects by papa roach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:21 pm

Nick continued to stay silent throughout the song, and let his drums and symbols rumble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:23 pm

she smiled when she finished " how was that one "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:26 pm

Nick: Well, you are a natural at drums, and I think you did a great job at playing me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:30 pm

im good at playing " she said with a shrug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:35 pm

Nick: Yeah, I'll say. I haven't been played like that in years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:38 pm

she smiled" im glad i could help " she said getting up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 7:44 pm

He transformed back to normal, and stretched his arms out.

Nick: Yeah, I do appreciate it. It feels so good to be used again like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 8:45 pm

she smiled " it was nice to play like that again " she said with a contented sigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 8:49 pm

Nick: Look at us, talking like that. I can't even drink legally yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 8:53 pm

she laughed " yeah we sound like old people "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 9:11 pm

Nick:*In the voice of an old man* Hey you young whipper snappers, what do you think you are doing, complaining, you don't know anything. Yeah, our generation had it rough, especially back in the days of 'Nom. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 9:33 pm

she started to lough really bad " oh thats good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 9:36 pm

Nick: Thanks, I'm a professional ventriloquist, if I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 9:43 pm

ventriloquist isent that the one with the dummys" she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 9:48 pm

Nick: Yep, though people say that I am the dummy. Huh, so weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 9:49 pm

she laughed " wow this is fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 9:53 pm

Nick: Yeah, I don't like to let much stuff keep me down in life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 10:01 pm

its been forever since ive had this much fun " she said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 10:07 pm

Nick: Well, I'm glad you are feeling better now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 10:15 pm

thanks" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its just a normal day grading musical compositions
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next