Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tamaki`s struggle [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 1:48 pm

Mei stood up and moved to the desk beside tamaki, hoping he wouldnt mind. ' i-im mei' she said quietly to the boy. She wasnt good at talking to people but at least she was trying..... right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 1:52 pm

Tamaki turned around adjusting his scarf. "hey, I`m Tamaki, I`m new here, what about you?" He smiled behind his scarf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 1:59 pm

Mei turned towards tamaki, putting her hood down so she could see him better. 'Todays my first day i actually came to classes' she said quietly, not quite looking the boy in the eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 2:02 pm

"W-well, I`m happy you decided to come today... I`m glade I got to meet you.." Tamaki put his head down, then he remembered the kindness that Kokoa showed him this morning. He looked at Mei directly in the eyes. "Let`s be friends!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 2:08 pm

Mei looked back at him, meeting his eyes. He was happy shhe came and he got to meet her?Now he wanted to be her friend? 'U-um o-ok' she said, shocked, a hint of a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 2:09 pm

The Bell rang as the class had started to evacuate, tamaki walked along side Mei. "So, are you a weapon or Meister?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 2:16 pm

Mei shifted her bag to her other shoulder as she walked. ' u-um im a weapon' she said a little louder than she spoke in class. She shifted her right arm to a black blade with an intricate metallic red pattern on it and pulled her sleeve up so tamaki could see. ' im gonna guess youre also a weapon?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 3:15 pm

A proud smile appeared in Kokoa's lips, she was glad Tamaki had opened up to someone. She thought of following Mei and Tamaki, but decided to let them be.

She instead approached Connor. "I didn't know Dylan could use Soul perception, that's amazing~!" She cheered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 3:46 pm

Tamaki stared at the great black blade. "That`s Cool!" He smiled and looked around. As the crowd cleared he responded to her question. "Yeah i`m a weapon, I can't partially transform due to my many forms. My first form is knuchakus and my 2nd is a giant ninja star, my third form is a katana that controls air and water, but my 4th form is a secret..." He smirked behind his scarf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 3:54 pm

Mei nodded. ' thats cool' she said as her arm changed back to normal, revealing many faded scars that were all over her arm. She quickly pushed her lonng sleave back down, hoping he hadn't noticed. ' so who's your meister? ' she asked, not looking at him and holding her scarred arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 4:01 pm

Tamaki was to busy noticing the bright light a head of him that burnt his eyes, so he was oblivious to the scars. "I have no meister at the moment...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 4:05 pm

' Oh i see' she said, relieved that he didnt notice her scars. ' what is that?' she said following his gaze
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 6:48 pm

Tamaki had just seen a flash of the sun flash through a window. "Nothing... so, do you have a meister?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 6:51 pm

"ummm" mei looked at the ground " well.. its a long story.. sort of" she said sadly. " I guess at the moment you could say i dont." she added. A twinge of sadness was in her soul wavelength but she pushed it away " and its all my fault" she added, the pain could be heard in her voice but she quickly shook her head and forced a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 7:06 pm

Tamaki bit his lip and hung his head slightly" oh,,, I see, I`m sorry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 7:12 pm

" Its not your fault its mine. If I wouldnt have....." she paused. Could she trust him? She didnt care, since she already started she might as well finish the story. " If I wouldnt have gone on a walk around the city that day, kashaku wouldnt have captured me.... I would have been safe and aeros wouldnt have had to save me.... I almost died that day." she said quietly. " And i havent seen him since that day after he helped me with my injuries" she finished. With a sigh she looked at Tamaki, forcing a smile. " But because of Aeros i was able to start talking to people again. While losing him hurt,it also reminds me of what he taught me. " she finished. She walked over to the window and looked out. " sorry to load ya down with my problams tamaki" she said apologetically. She stared out the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 10:02 pm

Tamaki smiled, he pulled down his scarf and revealed his demon tattoos on his lower face. "we all have stories, sad, happy, romantic, or even scary!" Tamaki did something he never did before, he showed his bright white teeth with a big smile. "I was kidnapped from my family by a cult, and i was fused with many souls including, a demon soul, Lucik, now my final form is his sacred armor, "Armor of the Unspoken" but all of the sacrifices that are made are to make us stronger, I`m sure Aeros was trying his hardest to live for you, but he purged a hole in the darkness for you to shine some light." Tamaki put his scarf back, "My god, I never shown anyone my tattoos before..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 10:23 pm

Mei looked at his tatoos as he spoke. In a way they were a little alike. When he finished, mei took a few steps closer to him, and looked at the ground before her. ' Thank you' she said quietly. Without even thinking, she hugged the boy, something she had only done once before with aeros. ' thank you' she whispered again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 10:27 pm

"your welcome" He held her back. "It`s nice to meet someone like me" He smiled many times today, he had never did this, it sorta of hurt his cheeks but he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 10:37 pm

Mei blushed but didnt pull away. For once, she didnt feel scared or on edge. Standing here with tamaki, she felt safe. She liked this feeling of comfort. ' your tatoos are actually pretty cool.' she said softly ' i dont think you should cover them up' she honestly thought this, and surprised herself by saying so out loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 11:00 pm

"you think so?" Tamaki looked down at his scarf. "Maybe I`ll try it one day.. after all they are demon tattoos so I was a bit scared on what might happen. Unless you want to deal with the consaquensis with me?" He held his smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 11:48 pm

Mei nodded at the first part of his statement. Demon tatoos or not, they were cool. Mei pulled back from his embrace enough to look him in his eyes. ' what exactly do you mean by facing the conseequences with you?' she said with a curious tone.  She wasnt sure what he meant by together, but no matter what he  meant, the answer would likely  be yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:15 pm

"Oh nothing," Tamaki noticed that people were watching so he grabbed onto Mei and ran outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:28 pm

' oh' mei had said quietly just before tamaki had grabbed her. She ran with him as they ran outside. She hoped she hadnt made him uncomfortable. ' why did you take me outside?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:32 pm

"don't you think it`s nicer outside" He smiled behind his scarf again and looked up at the chuckling sun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tamaki`s struggle [Open]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next