Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tamaki`s struggle [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:39 pm

" yeah, i guess it is" she said with a small smile, another thing she didnt do often. " u-um tamaki.... did i do something to make you uncomfortable in there?" she said as she looked at the sky, " if i did im really sorry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:42 pm

"No! I`m so sorry, I just can't stay inside for a long time, it bugs the hell out of me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:49 pm

' oh ok' she said. she was a little disappointed he hadnt told her what he meant by facing the consequences with him. She took a step closer and pulled his scarf down a little so she could she his whole face. She had a feeling he'd probably think she was crazy and tell her to go away but she didnt care. She hoped she was wrong about that. ' much better' she said quietly with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 12:09 am

Tamaki`s eyes flashed backs of the many souls fused with his body. He fell to the ground knocked out, his body seemed dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 12:02 pm

Mei's eyes widened as she caught tamaki just before he hit the ground and she kneeled down, cradling him to her. " what happened?" she said, tears welling up around her eyes. What had she done? Had she hurt him somehow? " W-wake up tamaki!" she said as a couple tears escaped and fell onto him. " I'm sorry im sorry im sorry!" she cried. She couldn't believe this was happening. Her flashbacks of seeing the illusion of aeros dead flooded her mind. She tried to push them away. " Please don't be hurt... please just wake up" she whispered as she held her friend close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 8:43 pm

Tamaki`s eyes squinted open he noticed Mei was about to cry. He put his hand on the side of her face. "I`m sorry... You see when I was younger I was fused with many souls, and many flashbacks cause a big head truama and I tend to pass out, P-please don't worry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:00 pm

Mei put her hand over tamaki's and smiled with relief when he opened his eyes. Seeing tamaki like that had brought back memories of aeros . She hugged tamaki tightly to her, smiling. " its ok... I'm..... Just don't scare me like that ok?" She said quietly as a couple more tears escaped onto his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:23 pm

"I`m sorry..." He frowned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:26 pm

" don't be sorry... I'm just glad your ok" she smiled down at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:53 pm

He stood up and covered the tattoos again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:00 pm

Mei looked up at him. Just now realizing what she had done. " I I'm so sorry! " she said, blushing slightly, thinking about how uncomfortable she must have made him. " I wasn't trying to make you uncomfortable"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:09 pm

He shyly blushed and hung his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:17 pm

" I I'm really sorry" she said, her face red with embarassment . " I I'm sure you want me to leave now... Right?" She asked, speaking relatively quick. " ok I can leave" she put her hood up to conceal her face as she started to turn to go. She felt like a complete and utter idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:52 pm

He ran after her and grabbed her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:57 pm

Mei turned around at tamaki's touch " d don't you want me to leave?" She said quietly, looking him in his eyes as she spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:07 pm

"N-No don't leave me..." He looked up at her and he saw his older sister in her image.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:15 pm

Mei smiled a little at her friend. " ok if you're sure you want me to stay ill stay" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:17 pm

"thanks, so you want to go get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:23 pm

" umm... Sure, where do you want to go?" She said. She was so used to eating alone so his question took her by surprise. She smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:28 pm

How about the Mexican restaurant down the street, they have a soda mission where you can mix over 100 different brands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:31 pm

" ok that sounds great..... I have a little money so let's go" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:35 pm

Tamaki put her on his shoulders. "Hold on~" He flew from the top steps of the DWMA and landed at the bottom he ran on top of a bunch of crates and ran along the umbrellas of the shops outside until he made it to the restruant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:46 pm

Mei held on tight as tamaki ran, surprised. This was an interesting way to get around, she thought. She had tucked her head down as tamaki ran and didn't look up until they had come to a stop. " are we here?" She said as she lifted her head and slid off his shoulders, landing quietly behind him. She could smell the food from outside. " mmmmmm it smells really good" she said with a big smile as her stomach rumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 3:11 pm

Tamaki turned around to look at her. "Yeah! I Eat here all the time!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 3:13 pm

Mei smiled at him. " Really? Lets go in then." she said happily, it smelled really good and she was getting hungry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tamaki`s struggle [Open]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next