Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tamaki`s struggle [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 7:03 pm

Tamaki marched in and everyone looked at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 7:08 pm

Mei followed tamaki quietly, her smile vanishing when she noticed everyone staring at them, 'u-uuuuummmm' she said nervously as she looked around at everyone. She put up her hood and stayed close to tamaki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 7:13 pm

Tamaki took of his scarf and hung it on the rack. "Hey guys!~" they all smiled and cheered. A long time ago Tamaki saved the place from a great fire and because of that he eats free whenever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 7:20 pm

Mei stayed close to tamaki, leaving her hoody on. " you know these people?" she said quietly, all these people were starting to make her uneasy but she tried to shove the feeling down. She was actually happy he wasnt hiding behind his scarf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 7:24 pm

"yeah, I saved everyone in here from a huge fire before and I`m like there king" He smiled with his teeth and tugged her hood down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 7:37 pm

" wow... thats amazing" she said, She blushed just a hint as he tugged her hood down but smiled at him. " so um... you wanna sit down?" she asked, looking around for an empty table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamaki`s struggle [Open]   Tamaki`s struggle [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tamaki`s struggle [Open]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4