Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morning class

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Morning class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:33 pm

She let go of Kokoa and crossed her arms, turning towards Siku. "A fight? This school seems more interesting than I thought…I'll go for it." Maria said, her tone seemingly calm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:40 pm

siku had a feeling that he was gona like this girl. "Alrighty then, begin." Siku said, standing perfectly still waiting for her to strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:46 pm

Kokoa just slowly backed away to her seat not wanting to get in any trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:53 pm

[OOC: Gotta go.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 1:06 am

Kataro was officially pissed off. He was always ready to fight, and he was definitely ready to fight this bitch of a teacher.

"I never shoulda broke my damn leg!!"

He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 9:28 am

ben stood up. " I can. we should take this outside. wouldn't want to set the school on fire. " this was a long time coming to ben. he was confident he could destroy him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 9:51 am

"I think fighting in class will make things WAY more exiting…" she said, a slight grin creeping onto her face, making her look quite menacing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 11:39 am

" I agree..." Blades stretched from sikus arms. He ran up to Maria and swung his left arm at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:46 pm

ok ben it's started, lets play for keeps he thinks. so much trouble I am going to be in so much trouble. just say he attacked you. but does that justify burning down a classroom? to beat him it is! ben mantles over his desk and chucks a fireball at siku's desk. he looks around and throws another at a flammable book shelf. Arthur really has rubbed off on me. oh don't be daft WE WILL WIN! he dident know why he always thought as himself as we. a sound soul dwells within a sound mind and body I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:57 pm

during ben's monologue, siku snuck up behind him.
He swung the blade the side of bens head, cutting off a few strands of his hair in the process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 1:06 pm

Kokoa hurled up in her seat, watching the scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 1:47 pm

Kataro facepalmed at the sight of a burning desk and a burning bookshelf. He picked up his crutches and began to head out of the room.

"This is a classroom, not an arena!!!!!"

He shouted angrily as he left.

"I'm not gonna die...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 2:34 pm

ben just heard the sound of a blade being swiped he ducked down as fast as he could but still got a few strands off the top. squatting low he kicked Siku in the stomach then jumped past a row of desks setting them alight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 4:05 pm

"Weapons fights eh? Well…I guess the daggers came in handy after wall." Maria shook her head, before dashing towards Siku, she was faster than she looked. She bent her knees and jumped, her aim right at the male, as she bashed her foot right onto his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 4:13 pm

ms.metzger waited outside of the door, knowing kataro would probably leave,
"So how was he?" She says as kataro walks out.

a blade came out of sikus back as the foot struck him. He turned around and swung his right arm at her legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 4:42 pm

She jumped backwards, two knives unsheathing from her sleeves. "This fight just got more intense…Tch, Meister without a weapon fighting a weapon, like that's not new at all…" she muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 4:48 pm

Kokoa stood up quietly and tried sneaking out of class, sticking to the wall as she walked sideways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 7:06 pm

ben stares at her two knives really hard. after just a second the cought on fire and looked really cool. capable of cutting flesh like a burning machete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 7:29 pm

She looked towards Ben, raising a brow. "Did you just do that…?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 7:40 pm

when he opens his eyes blood vessels have broken. " it'll last for ten minutes use it well! " then he walked off in the corner to recover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 3:16 am

"If you're asking how Siku is. Bitchy... I know how it is to be a tough teacher, but he's just being annoying."

Kataro said as he reached the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 11:26 am

Kokoa rushes out and noticed Kataro and Ms. Metzeger "They've fire and all!" She exclaimed, referring to the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 2:57 pm

"I'll take care of this" ms.metzger said with a sigh. something that you didn't want to hear if she was referring to you. she opened the door and walked in and closed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 5:43 pm

Maria collided her blades with Siku's, before dragging them down quickly, a spark generating from the friction of the blades as she ducked down onto her knees. Using the time perfectly, she swept her leg at Siku's knocking him over. "Gotcha…"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 7:42 pm

steam ran to the door and then came to a stop, he was running extremely late

"sorry,sorry my alarm clock broke and im sooo late, sorry!" he then look in the door and saw the fight.

"bloody hell!" he pulled out one of his flintlock pistols "am i gonna have to shoot someone?" he didn't like violence one bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning class
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next