Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morning class

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Morning class - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 8:03 pm

"It's called being challenged.." she replied, not facing the male but keeping her guard up instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 8:04 pm

"you must be steam." Sikus turned to steam. "Care to join us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 8:11 pm

"It'll make things much more interesting…" she said, this wasn't in her character at all. Maria seemed more talkative now instead of her usual quiet nature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 8:18 pm

steam looks at sikus

"that sounded more like a threat than an invitation"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 8:21 pm

"Didn't sound like one to me…" she shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 8:31 pm

"well" steam said while walking in the class "seeing as there is a fight going on that a teacher of all people started, i naturally feel intimidated"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 9:12 pm

"Then join in!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 9:21 pm

" HERE COME'S THE FLYING KICK! " yelled ben. he had snuck behind siku and leapt off the wall. midflight was when he yelled. fire enveloped his foot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 11:27 pm

Steam looks at all of the chaos

"By God... HOW does this even happen?!?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 12:25 am

"It started off with me…" she chuckled, spinning the flaming blades in her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 12:28 am

steam started to load explosive round in his duel flintlock pistols

"well then, guess i better join the fun"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 1:57 am

siku leaned out of the way, causing Ben to fly right by.
He saw steam load a gun,one skill he had developed over time was seeing things in slow motion, he couldn't slow down time. But he came pretty damn close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 3:26 am

steam pointed his gun at the ceiling and shot an explosive round, parts of the ceiling crumbled to the floor. steam smiled, his dark side was coming out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 7:13 am

Maria couldn't help but grin, running towards the side. Being light on her feet she gained extra speed, due to the amount of dust that had flung into the air she had enough time to run behind Siku, and smashed the hilt of her daggers right onto the back of the male's head. Raising her right leg she slammed it onto his side, sending the male sideways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 10:07 am

ben laded with a squat and turned around casquading a 6 foot long jet of fire at siku with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning class    Morning class - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning class
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3