Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 9:40 pm

"Thank you boring teacher lady!" The albino yells at the man as he runs out of the door. He found the bathroom, kicked down the doors, and went back to the classroom.

He decided to take one of the seats in the front. "Sorry I'm late teacher, trying to find a parking space was horrific. So what are we learning today?" He says with the same wicked grin he always wears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 9:52 pm

" we're mixing it up today. You're going to teach me.
You're going to teach me how you crashed a plane into a multi-billion dollar school building."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 10:02 pm

"Well the first thing you gotta do is borrow a plane from your friend that you don't know." He starts, and everyone listening call already tell that the rest of the story is going to be bad. "The second thing you do is get bored and start to go lower to the ground to look at the sites." He starts to use hand motions to describe what he was doing. "Then you start to yell at the annoying voice in your head that what you see in front of you is not in fact a city, by my giant, deformed, birthday cake that my friends hid in the middle of the dessert to surprise me." 'Oh boy...' "Lastly, realize that, at the last moment, you are about to crash into a giant parking lot, and that's how you tie your shoes. Any questions?" 'Wait, what? That is NOT how you tie your shoes!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 10:18 pm

Maria stared at the male, not impressed by all that just happened. "From me sleeping…To this crazy crap happening. My life is so messed up." she muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 11:47 pm

"Tristan, please get him out of my classroom."

"yes sir" Tristan stood up and walked up to the boy who had crashed into the classroom. Tristan's age really showed in this situation, as he was much smaller than the boy who stood before him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 11:55 pm

"Aw, teacher lady doesn't want me `round no more? Fine, but you don't gotta send a twerp to fight a fight he can't win. It's just bad manners." He says before he flicks the kid mentioned in the face.

"Bye bye boring teacher lady." He walks to the door before kicking it down and leaving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:22 am

Tristan ran out of the room as a blade came out of his arm. he ran at the boy and swung at him.

"Tristan is an extremely powerful weapon, despite his age" dante said walking closer to the two. "don't judge a book by it's cover"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:30 am

" oh my god! " said ben as the plane crashed. he climbed up to the top and examined the wreck. " oh my god! " he said. it was going to fall into the classroom. he took out a pulley system from his backpack and set it up. he jumped back down into class with the cord behind him. the wreck got pulled onto the roof. " ok seriously, we need to file a Sofia case agenst him. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:35 am

The man transforms his right arm to block the young lad. "Is that right? Care if I see for myself?" He asks, not caring what the answer would be. Using his hight to his advantage, he slams his knee into the boy's gut, and follows up with a kick to his head, sending the boy a few feet back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:40 am

ben heard the sound of the attack. " oh no! " he said. running out of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:41 am

Ooc: try not to call hits

Tristan stood back up and kept seining at him, he was resilient. He wasn't good with one on one fights, his weapon form focused on attacking multiple enemies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 8:33 am

ooc: sorry~ wanted to see how fair you were in a fight. I'll keep it fair too then~

"Now what's this? Tinny Tim is more then just bark? Well isn't that a surprise? Then I guess I should up my game a little then!" He rushes the young weapon, aiming to strike his chest with his blade arm. He rushes forward, arm cocked back and ready to strike."Lets see what you got kid!" The voice in his head is giggling with anticipation, hardly able to wait for some blood to spill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 10:46 am

She walked out, staring at the two fighting. "I want to fight too…But I'm too tired to give two shits…" she said, casually not minding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 11:14 am

time slowed down for ben as he remembered his mentors training. he crouched pushed the blade up from his attackers elbow, then swept the legs under him to knock him off his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:39 pm

And now he was falling. He did not like falling. Or ninjas for that matter. And seeing as whoever tripped him made him fall, and was clearly a ninja for doing it without him noticing him, the albino wanted him to hurt. A lot.

He completely transformed into his weapon form and flew back onto the wall on the other side of the large hallway. He quickly transformed back into his human form with the blade coming out of his left hand. He then retracted the blade back. "That was rude backpack. Attacking an opponent while their unprepared, honestly. WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING THESE KIDS TEACHER LADY?!" He yells the last part to the teacher. He pulls out two knives, one in each hand, and runs down the hallway to the right. "I'm gonna jump through that window!" He runs, building up speed to get some distance, ignoring the two he was just fighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:02 pm

"I'm teaching them to fight trash like you" Dante walked over and put his foot on the boys back. "And by the way. I'm a man"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:12 pm

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" He yells, jumping through the window. He clearly didn't know what floor he was on though, cause there was a loooooong way down. "Aw crap...." He puts his knives back into his sleeves and transforms completely into a sword, hoping for an easier fall down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:14 pm

he didn't believe him? He had a beard and a girlfriend. Dante jumbled out of the window after him. He landed on the ground safely. "When will you learn some respect"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:21 pm

ben took a cord of nylon rope out of his backpack and jumped out of the window using it to rappel down.
ooc: fun fact. bens backpack is 10% school stuff, 5% entertainment and 85% random gear that he carries around just in case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:28 pm

He looks at the teacher after dislodging his weapon form from the ground. "I'll start to show more respect when you people clean up your parking lot. It looks likes someone crashed a train in there." He says as he shifts into his fighting pose. 'I think the bearded woman called you trash a few minutes ago. I thing you should stab her. A bunch.' "Quiet navi, I'm trying to figure out where these lunatics hid my cake." He says, now in his fighting stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:31 pm

"it wasn't a train, it was you. And death city is not a cake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:39 pm

ben reached the bottom and had a thought. he has the ability to turn into a weapon, there was someone who could use that. " dante! catch me. " he jumped up and turning into a bow. his most versatile form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:47 pm

Dante caught the how as the bell sounded.

Dylan helped the boy up. "You alright? Prof. Flynn can be kinda tough"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:48 pm

"If that were true, and it was me who crashed into your cake city, not that I did, that would mean that you're a man, this city in the middle of the dessert is training kids to kill evil people, again not me, and I, by a horrible stroke of misfortune, got a concussion from the crash and seem completely insane to everyone aside from myself. Is that what you're saying? Cause it would make sense, seeing that I don't remember the sun laughing at me before." He semi rants to the teacher. 'Well you explained that rather well mr. bump on his head.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 3:08 pm

"you know what, forget this. Are you a student here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next