Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 3:10 pm

"If I say yes, will you not try and kill me?" He asks, hoping not to die yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 3:13 pm

" you fully realize he's lying to your face right? " said ben.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 3:15 pm

"Oh come on! Is there no sympathy for the guy who's plane crashed? I'm the victim here!" He boldly exclaims.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 3:18 pm

ms.metzger walked out of building to see all of the damage. "What is the meaning of this?" she saw a person she didn't recognize. "Explain yourself"

"Laura, I'll explain later. Either you pay for the damages, or you become a student here. sound like a fair deal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 3:22 pm

"This is a school? Why do you people teach in a giant cake? Honestly, you people are crazy. But seeing as I really don't care either way, sure. It's something to do." He says, his forever grin still plastered on his face. 'Your stupidity is spreading....' His annoyance comments dryly, knowing that she'd never be heard.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 3:23 pm

A cloud of black smoke appeared near them. Someone stepped out of it. It was Anna. She crossed her arms and looked around. "What?"
Aurora and Lukas approached her "Ehm"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:10 pm

She stood next to Ben and Mr.Flynn, her arms crossed and her scarred eye twitching. Her expression was dark, and everyone could tell she was pissed. "…Y'know what…I really wish I could kill him right now…" she said, gritting her teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 7:03 pm

The albino looked wounded at the comment. He held his hands over his heart. "Why would you say~ that? I didn't do anything bad~. My plane~ just crashed and I've been running around with a concussion, that's all~. No need to be so mean." He says, singing a few words, as he slowly backs away towards the gigantic staircase behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 7:13 pm

"You called me a woman, beat up a ten year old, and then broke a window by jumping out of it. She has every reason to be angry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 7:20 pm

"To be fair, that kid came at me with a knife. Not to mention I didn't do anything to her directly. So I really don't see why shes taking it out on me." He says, still inching towards the stairs. 'You're almost there! Just a little more....' The voice whispers to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 7:50 pm

"I think you need your eyes chekced, both me and Tristan are male"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 7:57 pm

He blinks. And blinks again. He rubs his eyes a few times. "I think I need glasses. I'm gonna go get some, 'kay? Bye bye~" He runs down the stairs like a maniac, trying to get away from the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 8:06 pm

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!" she roared, a vein pulsing on the side of her head. "Moron, almost tried to kill us all!" she flipped the male off, and hissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 8:10 pm

"First off, what do you mean tried!? Second, that isn't a girl?! She sounds like one! And third, cause I don't like you I'm answering you last, NO, I'M PERFECTLY FINE WITH GETTING AS FAR AWAY FROM YOU PACK OF CRAZYS AS I CAN!" He yells, gaining a good distance from the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 10:38 pm

"Crazy? Oh, he hasn't seen real fricken crazy…" she cursed underneath her breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 8:15 pm

'Why do I think I'm in a lot of trouble?' He thinks. 'Cause you crashed a plane into a school filled with illegal human experiments that turn into weapons and the child soldiers that wield them.' The voice points out. "Oh, right. That...." He remembers, now almost halfway down the steps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 9:41 pm

Maria's angry expression turned blank, her teal and red hues loosing their angered glint, her arms still crossed. "Now I really want some cake…" she said, randomly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:47 pm

'You would think that they would try a little harder to catch the guy who just caused what could be millions of dollars in property damage, but nope. Here you are, STEALING A CAR, AND GETTING AWAY! Do you feel proud of yourself, cause I certainly am.' Squealed the voice. He had gotten down the obnoxiously long staircase rather quickly, since he THOUGHT people were chasing after him. Seems that they just wanted him gone though. "Oh well, better to get away I guess. Still, kinda anticlimactic if you ask me. Glad that I meet some tough opponents. It was starting to get boring being the only guy with powers out there. Hope we meet them again. Real soon." He says, transforming his hand into a blade. He then stabs that hand into the ignition of the car and starts it. He peals out, hitting the dessert and getting away.

escape success
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]   Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos in the Mornings [Open for All.]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3