Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 11:35 am

Jun let out a light sigh as he reached the top of the steps leading into the academy. He was definitely noticing the benefits of the mountain hike that was his walk to school. He made his way through the front door, eager to address whatever the day held.

Last edited by Mr.Dr.Prof. on December 11th 2013, 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 11:42 am

Kinko was just done taking a tour in the academy, and luckily, she didn't turn into one of her personalities in the meanwhile of doing so, well, atleast not infront of people. When she was on her way out, she got hit by something, a person (Jun) and fell down, then, soon after, her personalities switched, her migrane starting as sge tried to ihde it and soon fainted, lying on the floor unconcious soon to awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 11:48 am

"Huh? Of all the rotting luck." He muttered in a worried tone. Scrambling to the ground he checked on his apparent victim. "Unconscious?! Oh no..." He knelt near the girl trying to hear her heart beat. "Are you okay in there? " he continued to blunder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 11:51 am

Okotta awoken. Instinctively punching infront of her, possibly hitting the person that was kneeling near her, she arose and look at him, either down if he was hit or infront of her if he was not. "What the f*** do you think you're doing you rotten ass!?" She asked in an angry tone. How could such a sweet, innocent looking girl act like this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 11:57 am

Jun reeled, having taken a slug to the face. "Ow what was that for?" He listened as the decievingly sweet girl carry on in disreguard for his comment. Rotten luck, and mouth. "I ju- Well, I didn't mean to." He pleaded, gathering his dropped effects.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 12:02 pm

Soon after this occurence, many people started gathering around the two, "Well It's your damn fault fo-" SOMETHING HAD STOPPED HER FROM CONTINUING AS SHE NOTICED THE CROWD,0 SHE FELL TO HER KNEES AGAIN AND SOON AFTER ONCE AGAIN FAINTED, BUT SOON BEFORE THAT THE MOB SEEMED to have faded. (sorry for caps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 12:07 pm

Jun immediately dropped his freshly gathered supplies, and caught the girl by instinct. God only knows why though. Was she just stressed about her first day? He had never seen her in class before. "Hey you alright? Maybe you should go to the nurse."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 12:11 pm

Soon awoken Hitori, who, as she awoken, released herslef from Jun's hands and ran over to the corner, sitting quietly and away from everyone woh had been there just seconds before, even if she is unaware they were, she kept sitting in that spot until something wolud happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 12:18 pm

Is she okay? Jun approached the corner slowly. "I didn't hurt you did I? " Under most circumstances he would close the distance, and try to make contact, but there was no knowing what to expect with this girl. "I really am sorry about the whole bump thing." He reasoned. Jun wondered if it was because of how many people watched her trip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 12:23 pm

Hitori turned around and look at the boy, 'He is kinda cute' She thought to herself, too bad she didn't think of what would happen next, but she couldn't really excpect it as she does not always pop up like tihs. Hitori fainted once again as this time she got up quickly, no time to do offer her help, as she got up again, this time, she had a seductive smile on her face "Hello there, sweet face." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 12:31 pm

"Sweet face?" Jun blinked in confusion. Was this girl for real? He wasn't sure if she set up the fall as a trap, or if she was messed up in the head. "Are you sure you don't need to go to the nurse? In think you may have hit your head." He said unsure of himself, the girl, and how to respond to the situation in general.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 12:34 pm

"Why would you say such a thing? I'm absolutely fine...." She said in slight confusion that was not shown "Actually, i'm more than fine...." She said in a seductive tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 12:43 pm

How to even respond to this girl... You go right, and she'll go left! "What are you exactly?" Oh no! What did he just say? If she takes that the wrong way he could end up in an early grave, or she in the corner, or, or some other kind of reaction she has yet to pull out of her sleeve!!! Maybe she'll just let him off with a lecture. Jun swallowed hard in worry of what was to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 12:53 pm

"I can't believe you'd speak to me like that!" She started walking away with her arms crossed, then she instantly turned back around "But i forgive you..." And then an idea crossed her mind on how to convince him "But you owe me one, so to repay me, take me out on a date."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 1:01 pm

This was a new trick. The concept of dating had never sprung into Juns mind before. Juns face began to light up with red, at the though of what was happening. He 'd never been so uncomfortable before, but there was no way to back out. He had managed to assault, humiliate, and offend this girl in no more than ten minutes. Maybe those words were a little blunt, but he just knew how it would sound to his classmates. "Well I just -..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 1:06 pm

"Great! Let's go" She grabbed his arm and quickly walked away before he could change his mind. He's going to love her, and he's going to like it! Eventually, they arrived at a resturant downtown, "Table for two" She said to the person st the door and walked into the near-empty resturant, and took a seat, letting go of Jun's arm, Then she waited for him to sit down and placed her elbow on the table and her head on her hand and smiled "So, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 1:14 pm

"H -hey? " Jun gave out in surprise, and allowed her to drag him all the way to the restaurant under some instinct bordering fear. He didn't know what to think of the girls question either. She had carried him all the way here, and didn't even know his name. Jun conceded to her wishes, and took a seat. "My names Jun. What's yours? " He asked in his most confident voice possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 1:16 pm

"What a beautiful name, for a beautiful man...." She said in a seductive tone, "My name's Dame. So, jun, tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 1:24 pm

Juns face turned pinkesh again. He had never had to answer that type of question, or any under the title of beautiful man, or man at all! And what if she didn't like the answer? She seemed as apt to hitting him as flattering him. "Um, well, I suppose I could start off by telling you I came here from an orphanage." Was that okay? Not at all offensives right? RIGHT!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 1:34 pm

"Really? Me too. Well, kind of, it's-it's complicated. I wonder what else qwe have in common, tell me more about yourself." She said as she secretly signaled the waiter coming with menus to not with her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 1:40 pm

In light of the odd pressure he was in, Jun managed to completely miss the gesture that would leave him at the mercy of his associate. She had to realize they had left in the middle of a school day. She must be really nervous about starting. "Oh well..." Jun a hand up to his collar in thought. Now he wished he were more interesting. "I 'm a meister. I started here about a month ago. Your turn." He stated hoping to even out the focus of the conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 1:52 pm

"I'm a weapon! We're so compatible! Your turn" She said as she looked into his eyes "You have beautiful eyes..." She added before he could say anything,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 1:56 pm

Feeling more pressure from the compliment Jun averted his eyes from the girls. He wasn't sure if the pressure was a good thing or not yet, but it was unfamiliar. He needed time to think of a response. "What about your name? I don't think you've told me." Maybe she did, but even so her anger would give him more time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 4:25 pm

"Oh you silly, i alredy otld you, my name's Dame!" sHE SAID IN HER USUAL TONe 'This isn't very romantic...' She thought to herself, and as she did, she started feeling a headache "Sorry, i'm feeling lightheaded." As she said this, she ran torwards the bathroom and fainted, then she soon came back as Kinkom and luckily, she had all the memories from the moment she fell down "Yes, where were we?" she said as if she were still Dame as she took her seat again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 11:18 pm

"A-alright." He started before Dame left him with a warning bordering nonexistent. When the girl returned she spoke in a different way. One he couldn't place his finger on. "I believe I was fumbling over my own words." He said smiling to himself lightly. He couldn't explain it but the pressure felt off now. His head began to clear. "I'm afraid there isn't that much to tell yet. My life was completely boring till now. I didn't even know most music genre's until I joined the DWMA." Jun began to wonder where the waiter was, but didn't let the question linger in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next