Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 2:45 pm

Kikno kept unning away unitl h=she found a small alyyway near thier apartment, and hid thier so he couldn't find her, even though she knew she could not hide in there forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 2:52 pm

Jun followed her outside. Lost sight of her. He thought in frustration. Calming his mind he focused to find her with his soul perception. She hadn't gone far, just around the corner. If it made her more comfortable not to be seen then that's okay. "Dame, I know you can hear me. Whatever you're hiding from me, you don't have to. For your sake, you need to tell me something." Jun looked up and down the street, and sat down against a wall. "We can wait all night till you think you're ready..." He had no idea what the answer he was looking for was, or the question for that matter. Something was bothering his partner however, and he had to try and fix it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 2:55 pm

"No, I just can't say....."  She said, silently walking away from the place she was in and around the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 3:03 pm

Damn, had to make her talk somehow. "Come back inside, and lets talk through this." Jun took to his feet. "I'm your partner, and your friend. I only want to help you... You can trust me you know." He was trying to sound as collected, and sure as possible, but his worry was getting the better of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 3:09 pm

She snuck back in to the house form behind, without listening to what he said, and went inside the room, and clsoing the door, but not locking it, for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 3:15 pm

After a moment Jun realized she had returned to the house. He quietly moved through the front door, and made his way to the bedroom. He didn't bother knocking, or checking the door, instead he stated softly. "You want to open up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 3:21 pm

Kinko didn't answer him, she just merely sat there on the bed and silently sat down, waiting for whatever is next to come, hopefully he's dumb enough to not try the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 3:25 pm

Jun stood there for a few more moments of silence. "Alright then, I'm coming in." He said calmly as he opened the door, and stood in the entrance to the room. "There's something eating at you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 3:26 pm

"I-I just can't say." She said quietly, but loudly enough so he could hear her clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 3:31 pm

Jun walked into the bedroom at a steady pace, and took a seat next to her on the bed. Not too close, but somehow close enough he felt. "You can say whatever you need to to me. We're partners remember? Two souls in perfect harmony." Jun removed his collar once more. "You see the writing there? It says Maledicte. That's my surname. Know what it means?" He asked calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 3:34 pm

"Do you really want to know what it is?" She asked, moving away slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 3:38 pm

Jun gave a reassuring smile. "Of course I do." He didn't mind closing the distance just yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 3:42 pm

She sighed, "Ok, here it goes..." A minute of silence passed as she mentally prepared to tell him, and then she said it "I have DID, Dissociative Identity disorder, which means i have multiplie personalities, also, i'm not Dmae, my name is Kinko, Dame is the name of the personality that iht on you, Okotta is the personality that iht you, Hitori is the one that locked herself in the room, and Deterame is the personality who hit you on the face iwth a door..." So now you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 3:50 pm

Jun stood for a minute in wonderment. He had to wonder why she had kept it a secret, and who else knew about this. He had the problem, only how should he address it. "You've been bottling this up the whole time? And just before I got my head kicked in, that was you, I mean Kinko, keeping me from harm?" He still wasn't sure how far he should keep the distance between he and the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 3:55 pm

"Yes, that was Okotta, she's a little....Wrong in the head, but she usually acts as my guardian, although she goes a bit...Well, ALOT overboard..." She said, now closing the distance between them, "Are you uncomftorable?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:01 pm

Jun smiled at the mention of Okotta. "Not in the least. Actually I feel a lot better now." Excluding the fact of how many names I have to learn now. He moved a little closer assuming Kinko's movement gave him permission. "What about you? Feeling uncomfortable?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:11 pm

"No, actually i feel better now that i told you, but how do you feel about it, isn't it a little overwhelming?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:17 pm

Jun finished off what distance was between them. He wasn't sure what he was thinking. "Glad to hear it." Jun leaned into her, catching her eyes in his. "Overwhelming, I guess that's one word for it." He gently touched her chin, bringing his mouth to hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:59 pm

Kinko was first surprised by the kiss, but it felt good, but, lost in the kiss, she didn't even feel that she had changed personality, and when she did, she was alredy Dame, which doesn't satisfy with only a kiss. After some time, she parted her lips, ready to begin her masterplan. "Sorry, i have to go to the bathroom, one second." She said as she exited the room, she took out, from the back of her fridge, a green bottle, and poured it';s contents into a non-transpereant water bottle, and then returned to the room about a minute after, with the bottle in hand, "I brought us some water." She said smiling, and handed the bottle to him, trying not to act suspiciously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:05 pm

Jun was almost embarrassed when she left him for whatever reason, and returned in a short. "W-water?" He asked, sounding completely confused, which was somehow less confused than he was. "Why do I need that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:08 pm

"Well, i was thirsty, so, i thought i'll bring us both water, come on, drink up, it's just water..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:10 pm

Jun took the bottle, and after a few short gulps stop. "W-what's in this?" Even he knew it was more than just water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:11 pm

"I-It's nothing, come on, Drink!" She said, as she took the bottle and tried to force it down Jun's throat, forcing him to drink the rest of it "It'll only do you good..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:15 pm

Jun began to drink the unknown liquid, much of it spilling out as the Dame personality became more aggressive. At the end of the bottle he coughed stating, "W-what was that about?" He wanted to be more direct, but didn't want to upset any insecurities she had about her personalities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:17 pm

"I-It's nothing, just water, maybe a bit moldy....That's all, but say, how do you feel now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next