Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 10:32 am

-----------------
 Kinko, now actually returning to her personality, woke up she was lying flat on the bed with no clothes on, and she didn;t reakuse what was gonig on,k until the memories of last night was recieved, and she expirienced everything through her mind, "Jun?" She called out to see if he was in the room?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 10:40 am

Was that a voice? Why was it so loud? Time for school already? Jun gave an upset groan in response to Kinko without opening his eyes. He remembered nothing of yesterday, and in his mind it was the morning of. Like the day never even happened at all. He wasn't sure why he had a splitting headache, but he had decided it was some petty illness. Wait... am I naked? Why am I on the floor?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 10:45 am

She finally decided to get up, and saw that both thier clothes were on the floor, "Jun, are you awake?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 10:48 am

It was a voice. "Kinko?..." He called lightly in response. The fact that he was naked with Kinko in the room sank into his mind. He sat up-right in alarm, and scanned the room for his missing clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 10:52 am

"I can't believe that Dame would do this......" She said as she reached to her clothes and started putting them on '"And i cant believe you fell for it so easily..." She said in a quiet and peacful tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 10:56 am

Jun thought as hard as he could. "W-what did I fall for!?" He asked himself. What the hell did I do? Dame's the flirty one right? "Kinko, what did I do?" He pleaded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 10:59 am

"Well..." She said as she put her dress on "She gave you alcohol, and then she had sex with you, to put it simply...." She said, embarassed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 11:04 am

Jun stopped in the middle of putting his pants on. "... B-but I don't remember any of it." He wondered to himself quietly. Gah!! How could I be so stupid?! Stupid, stupid, stupid! Just like the teachers always said!! He searched for his next words. "I'm sorry." He finally spoke, with a blush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 11:07 am

"It's not your fault, she can be a true pain sometimes, also, you probably don't remember this becuase she fooled you to drink the entire bottle." She said, smiling the entire sentnece.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 11:10 am

"Oh that makes me me feel a lot better." Jun spoke in a sarcastic tone, still blushing. He finished dressing himself, putting his collar on last. Jun forced a smile onto his face for no apparent reason. He would have to reconcile for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 12:59 pm

"Let's just forget this ever happened, and let's get ready for school, ok?" She said in a cheerful tone as she walked out of the bedroom and nito the kitchen, after all her clothes were back on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:14 pm

Jun smiled, and laughed. "I already forgot remember?" He was still blushing lightly, but would make every attempt to lighten up the mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5