Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:19 pm

Jun had a clumsy expression as the room began to spin. "I... feel." He started, but could catch the right word to finish it. "...strange."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:21 pm

"Good...." She said in somewhat of a strange tone, as two of her fingers began climbing on his shoulder, she looked him in the eyes and asked "Maybe, just amybe, would you like to take things to 'the next level' if you know what i mean?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:23 pm

The words echoed through Juns ears, and out his mouth. "Next level?" He asked as the room spun faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:25 pm

"Oh you know what i mean." She winked at ihm "Come on, you know that oyu want to...Also, you should drink some more water." She gave him the bottle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:28 pm

Jun wasn't sure what she meant, be the gullible little duckling he is, he decided she knew best. "Y-yeah..." He took the bottle from her, and took another pull from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:32 pm

Dame decided to take matters into her own hands, and she took off his shirt "Come on, lets get this going..." she said, motioning him to do the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:44 pm

Jun tilted his head to one side, and then the other. "Is it time for bed?" He asked in an innocent tone. The "water" was beginning to work its magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 8:46 am

OOC: Should probably tag ze thread mature if this keeps going.

"Oh it's time for 'bed' alright" She said and giggled afterwards "Come on" She said, waiting on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 8:50 am

OOC: I already did that when the alcohol came out. x3

"Okay!" Jun chirped happily, throwing his arms up into the air, and still not fully understanding the situation at hand. The drink however had increased his already substantial qualities of passive, and compliant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 8:55 am

Dame clapped happily as she now took off her dress seductivly and slowly, then her bra, and hope he'd catch on when she took off his pants and urged him to do the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:00 am

The situation began to sink in, ever slowly, the moment "Kinko" removed her undergarment. "... Wait..." He mumbled to himself. "You're... are we?..." His heart began to beat faster, and his face turned reddish pink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:12 am

"No, no, this is just our usual routine before bed, silly!" She laughed nervously 'He's not drunk enough yet...' she thought to herself, then she had an idea spark "You know, i brought you the water because i thought you were sick, and you also have memory problems now, you should probably drink the entire bottle to bring it down, so come on." 'Phew...' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:16 am

Jun listened as intently as he could to the girl, and still found no flaw in her speech. "R-really? I'm sick?" That explains why the room is spinning!! The logic in his deduction was obviously without flaw! Jun took the bottle, and emptied the contents into his stomach. When it kicked in, Jun would be the most easily manipulated person in Death City.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:18 am

"So, now, is there anything you'd like to do, my something.....Special?" She said in a seductive tone "If you get my gist..." She knew that now he would obviously go with her, and the best part is, he won;t rememeber any of this in the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:24 am

Jun fell backwards onto the bed in a dizzy stupor. "Do something...?" He wondered out loud. This was obviously something to do with their normal bed routine that he couldn't remember at the moment. "Of course there is!" He answered with a laugh. If she knew he didn't remember she might be angry with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:40 am

"Ok then...." She said excitedly, her plan worked almost perfectly, she took off her pants and was about to go for her underwear but then she stopped and asked him "May you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:44 am

While Jun was caught on by now, he was too far gone to let his morals stand in the way of instinct. "My pleasure." He said with a smile still plastered to his face. He got a grip on either side of her underwear, and slipped it off for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:46 am

Now being completely naked, Dame went in to kiss him, and meanwhile, slipped his underwear off of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:48 am

Jun kissed he back, and fell onto the bed again, pulling her with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:53 am

Dame broke the kiss, and looked at him with a smile, "Shall we get started?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:56 am

Jun let loose a light drunken laugh. "Hehehe, starting." He stated, admiring her form. "But where to begin?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:57 am

"Just let your body guide you, it's all instict from this point on..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 10:01 am

"Instincts..." He flipped over, and dragging Dame to the bottom position. He pressed his erect member softly against her opening. "Instinct..." He echoed once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 10:02 am

Dame groaned with please "Yes, instincts..." She said, her cheeks blushing, she pulled him into a kiss once more, motioning him to continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 10:06 am

Jun returned he kiss, and lead himself into her slowly, using one hand as a brace on her hip, and the other to cup her breast lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next