Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 9:39 am

Kinko laughed , "Really? That's strange, but i guess i can't really critisize weirdnes-uh nothing! I didn't say anything...."'That was close, i can't make him suspect me.' She didn't want him to know she had....Porblems if they were, or weren't partners, any way she didn't want him to know yet, maybe...maybe when she colud trust him with tihs. "So, what do you like to do in your free time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 9:57 am

Jun DID wonder about what she started to say, but wasn't sure he should pry. He tipped his head back to think about the question. "Hm, well I've taken to reading, but for the most part I 'm catching up on what I missed. Should've left sooner." He spoke leaning into the table slightly. It was good, he had gained some momentum, and he may be able to keep her occupied with the back and forth instead of getting punched out, or dragged around. "What about you, any hobbies? " He leaned back in his chair to try and look relaxed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 10:03 am

"Left? What?" She said in the middle of his sentence, but let him continue speaking, "I don't really have alot of hobbies, i like listening to 80's music, it's my favorite genre actually..." After saying this, she noticed the waiter had not come yet, she knew why this was, but she called him anyways, after getting the menus se dabbled through them and tried making up her mind, then, she put down the menu "I'd like the breakfast special please." She said looking at the waiter, and then looked back at Jun. Smiling, she asked him "What kind of food do you like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 10:13 am

Jun didn't mean to prattle on past the girls question. The moment must have got to him. After she had finished he would answer her questions. "The town I lived in, and that orphanage. ." He debated how much he was willing to tell her. Probable better not to answer with anymore information then he had to. "Food? I guess If I had to choose I would say spicey. Curry, and that sort of thing." He flopped through the menu lazily. He wasn't hungry, but didn't know if it was rude not to order anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 10:27 am

"Oh, ok." She said, at first she tohugh he held some sort of secret,m like she does..."So, aren't you going to order?" She asked, then quickly added, "You said you're a meister right? well do you have a partner yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 10:38 am

Jun put a hand up to the collar hiding under his shirt in reaction to the question. "Oh no, I'm not hungry. Ill just talk if its alright with you." A nervous laugh slipped out at the end of the first answer. "No I don't have a weapon yet." He answered sounding a little ashamed. "What about you? Oh, what kind of weapon are you anyways? " He wasn't sure what DWMA mannars called for, but he figured It was like asking what you job is for regular people. Hm... regular?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 10:43 am

"I'm, well, um.....I...." She looked around nervously, what if she swtiched personalities and took on another weapon form, what can she say, "Well, i....So, you wanna be partners?" She said, hoping that he would change subject with her, it may be an old trick, but it works. luckily for her, the food just arrived, "Thank you." She said to the waiter and took it into her hands, She took a bite, and after she swallowed, she asked him, "So, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 10:58 am

Jun may be gullible, but he was certain she was evading his question. Was she embarrassed about her form? And the offer to be her meister... She certainly does get comfortable with people quickly. "Are you sure? Not that I mind." He showed her a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 11:03 am

She took another bite and after she swallowed, she continued talking "I don't mind, And also i'm sorry if Dame-I mean, if I made you feel uncomftorable before." She laughed nervously, then she took the last bite out of her small course, and left some money on the table, "Where should we go now? The school day is alredy over i'm pretty sure..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 11:44 am

Did she just speak in third person?? Jun couldn't pay attention to it too much. He was too excited. He finally had a weapon partner, and could start working towards the goal of all meisters. "Alright then partner." A smile now seem to be glued to his face. "I haven't seen much of Death City." He admitted. "You're pretty new here too right? So we could explore the city together." Jun sounded much more loosened up now, almost excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 12:43 pm

OOC: (MONTAGE TIME!!!)

The newly made partners would then make their way through Death City. The movies where they would watch "Hex". The new hit movie about the love of a witch, and a kishin struggling to cope with their existence. Jun recommended the blockbuster movie "The Fall of Asura", which had been gaining so much service lately, but Dame(Kinkō) had a sort of protest. Then the arcade to play classics like Super Shinigami Bros., Wack a' Soul, and Soul Fighter IV. All of which had a user named "Ox" placed as Tier number one, and holding an impossibly high score. After a short break of Ice cream resulting in Jun's first brain freeze, they made off to the Grand Shibusen Museum that Jun remembered nothing of. Finally they made their way to the apartment which they would be sharing from now on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 12:50 pm

Kinko came laughing through the door, "this had been a wonderful day Jun, but i only have one question, what is the thing you're constantly holding onto under your shirt?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 1:01 pm

At the moment of the question Jun's demeanor reverted to a nervous state. "Um-, I-, that is it's a..." Would it be okay to tell her? Even though it felt personal it would probably change nothing between them, and maybe it could work to make her open up to him in turn. "Someone needs to start I guess." He mumbled under his breathe looking at the ground. Closing the door behind him, he looked her in the eyes with his usual deceptively comforting smile. "When I arrived at the orphanage I had this collar with me." Jun hesitantly pulled down his shirt part way, and removed the collar, handing it to her. There was more to the story, but he was still unsure about revealing it, ridiculous as it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 1:35 pm

"Well, ok....." She said, taking the collar in her hand.

--------------------

Hitori locked herself in the bedroom, refusing to come out, she sat down on the floor and cried for no reason, with a book in her hand, which she wasw obviously not reading, and enclosed herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 1:46 pm

Jun stood in front of the door completely silent. His hand stood inches from the door, threatening to knock, but felt as if something was holding it back. Finally with all it's courage the hand was released from its static pressure. Lightly knocking a few times Jun proceeded, "H-hey, are you alright in there?" He stood waiting eagerly for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 1:55 pm

Suddenly, an airplane passed by the window, Hitori went to see what the noise about, and then she saw the airplane, and guess what happened then. After she awoken, she immidiatly ran at the door and opened it, hitting jun in the procces "Where are you where are you where are you!" She said in an ecstatic tone as she looked around, then the wind lcosed the door and she saw him "What are you doing there lseepy head!? Wake uuuuuuuup!!!" She started rocking him "Wake up" "Wake up" "Wake up" repeating the smae line over and over again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 1:59 pm

Having taken a door to the face, Jun falls backwards on to the ground, and is met with a completely different person from a few minutes ago. "I-I a-wake, alr-eady!" He barely managed past the shaking. "C-ould you kn-ock it off pl-ea-se?!" He pleaded, beginning to feel like his neck could break at any moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 2:02 pm

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay you're up!!!!!!!" She said grabbing harder at his neck and shaking his head around before letting it go "Let's go somewhere, i feel so energetic, let's go somewhere!!" She said happily, and skipped off before he could say a word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 2:05 pm

Jun stood to his feet, and still dizzy took off after the strange individual. How is it even possible for her to change moods so quickly!? Was she just trying to mess with him? "Hey, wait up! Do you even know where you're going right now?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 2:09 pm

"Noooooooo-" Was her reaction as she quickly confronted the closed door, quickly falling on the ground and once again, switching personalities, this time, it was Okotta's time, as she arose she lookied at Jun menacingly "WHAT did you do to me just now!?" She said angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 2:12 pm

Jun was stopped dead by the cold tone, and death glare he was receiving. "What? I didn't do anything." He stated largely confused. This had to be some sort of joke or something!! Jun gave a nervous laugh. "Come one now, jokes over." He forced a smile onto his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 2:17 pm

"Joke? I'm dead fucxking serious you little rotten fucking asshole Jun, get the hell over here so i could beat your pussy ass up, i'll shove your FUCKING EG UP YOUR THROAT!" She said as she slowly walked over to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 2:21 pm

Jun took a few steps back before tripping over his own foot, and falling onto the ground. He is usually quite graceful, but this caught him completely off guard. "H-hey, we can talk about this! Besides, you ran into a door, what am I supposed to do about that!?" Jun realized what just said was the stereotype for every spousal abuse story ever, and the results weren't reassuring in his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 2:27 pm

"You....Little.....Bitch...." She said, each time taking a step, then, she raised her foot and was ready to crush his face, when suddenly she grabbed her head and fell to her knees "No, i'm going to kill him!" She had an internal struggle in her mind, between Kinko and Okotta, something that rarely happened, it seemed she did care about him, enough to fight her self, until one of them took control, this time, kinko won. "Yes, haha, a joke...." She said nervously and started runnig into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 2:37 pm

"H-hey wait!!" What was with her? She was surprising yeah, but today she was jumping all over the place. Jun rushed to his feet once more, and made his way after her. "Dame, you need to talk to me!" He called out in a worried tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)   Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five for One Deal. More Than he can Handle?(Private)(Now Mature)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next