Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stranded and Afloat (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 2:28 pm

The dreading feeling fell over him as he fell disoriented into the water. Now they had no way of telling where they needed to go since the cruise ship was broken in half and sinking into itself sideways. The cargo ship had lost its hull and was already gone under the water. The only evidence of it being there was the scrap metal and parts floating around them.

"We're screwed......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 2:34 pm

ms.metzger struggled back into the boat "everyone ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 2:36 pm

Kataro was treading the water. He was panting hard. There was nothing he could do. He went hand latched on to the nearest crate to keep him afloat. "We should get to land ASAP." He said heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 2:58 pm

"I agree" she held out a hand for kataro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 3:32 pm

Kataro grabbed her hand and nodded. "But where? Theres no clouds, no sign of anything!" He said with deep breaths. "I guess we should just do what we can... But what can we do...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 3:42 pm

Arthur despite ms.metzgers efforts was still on the boat. it was sinking fast. Arthur had found another life boat and hoarded people in. there wasn't enough space for him, so he pulled the lever and the boat fell into the water. as the ship tilted he ran up to the very end of the ship and jumped off. rotating in the air so that he was falling spread eagle wile looking up he put his hand on a cord on his backpack. " Thank you ben. " he pulls the cord. " For thinking of everything! " a yellow life raft inflated slowing his fall and he landed just next to his friends. " Someone call for a hero? " he asked offering a hand to help them in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 3:47 pm

Spencer looked at the yellow raft. The fiberglass boat they were currently sitting in was a more durable, but they could use the raft to carry the supplies in so it wouldn't take up room. Then they could put the tarp over it to keep it dry and good.

"Genius, Arthur!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 3:57 pm

"GUYS!!" Kataro shouted with frustration. "We need to get the hell outta this water. We can't stay here forever! We need to get to land!!" He shouted angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 4:00 pm

" thanks! " he tries to sit up but remembers the backpack is attached to the raft. he disconnects it and uses a thing piece of rope to secure it to the boat. he throws the backpack in with the supplies. " so tell me what we got? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 4:01 pm

"NAH SHIT, SHERLOCK."

Kataro was obviously eager...but he was speaking too loud. This was too overwhelming. Everybody was speaking at once and he was going to lose his mind and start yelling if everybody didn't shut up.

Climbing back into the boat, he breathes and closes his eyes while laying sprawled out on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 4:06 pm

"well we'd better start rowing" ms.metzger took up a paddle and pressed on towards who-knows-where
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 4:06 pm

" good thing we haven't been sailing for eternity. "said Arthur. " if we start rowing back the way the ship took off we could be back by midnight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 4:25 pm

"Yeah but......which way is that?"

Spencer sat up and looked around. The ship gurgled one last time before the corner was sucked clean under water. The wreck from the ship had caused the ship's trail to disintegrate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 4:29 pm

Kataro let out a deep sigh. "We'd better make a plan... What happens if we get to land?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 4:33 pm

" well we should start a fire and look for help said Arthur. " " also pretty Shure it was this way. " says Arthur pointing to the west.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 4:47 pm

"F*CK!!!" Kataro shouted. He stood up and took off his shirt. He threw it in the boat. Then he jumped into the water. He poked his head out. "I gotta get my bag!! Its got my weapons, my phone, my arm wraps which also counts as my weapon, all of my clothes!!!" Kataro paused for a slight moment. "..... And it's got my ring..... I'll be back. I'm sure it's floating around here somewhere. I'll be back!" Kataro swam back and back and began to look through the floating bags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 4:53 pm

" I never loaded the food. It might be a good bet to search for it. " Arthur took off his jacket and dove into the water searching for the cooler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 4:59 pm

"Well, I'll look for other supplies I guess. There has to be other peoples' bags around here somewhere."

Spencer rips off his blue, plaid over shirt then the white undershirt. Then he does a dive into the water and pushes himself closer to a floating, metal crate that the barge had dropped in the process of it sinking. This gave him an idea.

"Kataro! I need to cut into the top of this crate. Do you have anything I could do it with?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 5:06 pm

Arthur takes a knife in a sheath out from his boot and gives it to spencer. " use this. if its not hard enough you can use me. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 5:07 pm

Kataro slowly returned with several duffle bags on his arms. "I found these floating around the area. They got plenty of useful stuff. Plus I got my bag." Kataro opened the bag and picked up the arm wraps. They slithered up his arms and tightened around them.

Kataro pulled his sword out of his bag and tossed it To him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 6:04 pm

ooc: could you tell me if he finds the food?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 6:38 pm

Kataro began to look through the bags again. "Clothes, water bottles, and a few snacks. But not much." Kataro said as he pillaged through the bags.

Last edited by Dead Eyes on December 15th 2013, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 7:39 pm

Ooc:.... I put kathrine instead of Kataro...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 8:18 pm

ms.metzger kept rowing. "it's doubtful if we'll get back to the port, so if we end up on an island, it should be easy to survive until we get help"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 8:23 pm

Spencer reaches for the weapon, then climbs up the sinking corner of the crate to the top. When he gets his sea legs, he gets down on his knees and brings the knife up over his shoulder. With all of his strength, he lodges the knife in the metal. It doesn't go very far, but he continues to pull towards himself to try and get the gash bigger.

By accident, the knife slips out of the gaping cut in the metal and Spencer goes tumbling backwards off of the side of the crate and into the water.

"Dammit...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded and Afloat (Closed)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next