Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stranded and Afloat (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 8:45 pm

Kataro sat there quietly. He pulled his phone out of his bag and looked at it. "No signal... Looks like I'm gonna need to build a better one next time." He said aloud. "HEY LOOK!!!!" He said as he stood up and pointed. "IT'S AN ISLAND!!!!" He shouted with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 8:50 pm

Spencer grasps onto a floating piece of wreckage and looks out to where Kataro was pointing. It was an island...but...it was about 10 to 15 miles off.

"That'll take us a few days. We need to gather supplies quickly and head off as quickly as possible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 8:52 pm

"wait, I have an idea. kataro, how powerful can you make your bullets in pistol mode?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 8:56 pm

" Don't worry about it Metzger. We've got supplies. We're getting there in an hour." Kataro said as he took both of the paddles. He took off his shirt and took deep breaths. "Twin viper trap..." Kataro whispered. The cloth on his arms slowly slithered down and wrapped around the handles of paddles. "Get on. We'll be there really quickly." He said with a determined face.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 9:24 pm

Spencer crawls onto the boat and lays on the floor with his feet hanging over the side.

"Well....you go ahead. I'm sleeping the rest of the way."

Since his shirts were wet, he didn't put them on. So instead, he pulled it over him to stay a bit warmer from the heavy breeze that was constantly blowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 9:29 pm

" well wait a moment. " Arthur climbed onto the metal box turned his arm into a blade and struck the weak point with fearsome power. it grew larger. he did it again and again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 9:36 pm

"That island looks barren, any ideas on where to start?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 9:51 pm

"Get on!!" Kataro shouted. "This technique takes up energy. I can't just sit here much longer!" He said angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:17 pm

"Wait! There might be valuable stuff in it! Good stuff! Usable stuff!"

He knew Kataro had to use the technique quickly, but finding better materials would help them a lot. Living off of a few tools wouldn't help them much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:35 pm

" JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE! " he got deeper and deeper before then opened it up examining the inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:36 pm

"You've only got a few seconds come on!" she held out her hand as Arthur swam towards her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:32 pm

"What!? What is it?!"

He knew they had almost zero time left, so he began yelling for him to get in before Kataro used all of his energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:41 pm

Arthur jumped out and got back on the boat almost imminently. he had a very large rucksack. " clothes. really thick winter clothes. there was a dozen of these sacks and about five sets in each. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 12:21 am

Kataro breathed deeply one more. Then he began to paddle as fast as he could. The cloth was pulling along with him, giving him at least 6x the strength he had before. "We'll be there... Soon....." The boat was definitely going way faster than it was before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 1:23 am

Spencer was still rolled up on the floor, and found himself having to push against the side of the boat with his hand as to not slide to the back of the boat from the speed the boat was going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 9:29 am

Arthur held onto the handles tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 12:25 pm

Kataro fell back onto the seat of the boat behind him. The wraps loosened their grip around the paddles and slowly wrapped around Kataro's arms. Kataro was breathing heavily. "That all I've got... But at least... We're much closer to.. The island..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 6:38 pm

Arthur grabbed a pattle. " thanks kataro. you can take 5 if you want. " then he started rowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 8:52 pm

Sitting up, Spencer looks at Kataro.

"Hey Kataro....do you have any thing sharp?"

He still had his back to him, and was drawing with his finger in the water on the floor of the boat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 8:53 pm

"a sword form, kataro, transform"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 9:12 pm

Arthur stopped rowing. " oh hey! my knife! " he ran up to the side of the boat and looked at the wreckage. " oh... that was a gift... " he gets back to rowing but he's a bit slower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 11:06 pm

Kataro transformed into his sword form slowly. "I'm so tired...." He said as he reflected in the blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 11:10 pm

ms.metzger handed the sword to spencer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:30 am

OOC: ok! I'm skipping!!

Kataro dragged himself out of the boat and onto the shore of the large-ish island. He fell flat on his face in the sand. "Sweet land... Sweet, sweet land." He said with an exhausted tone. He laid there for a while. He was as tired as a dying... Sea lion, or something. "Guys.... Before we do anything.... Lets rest a while..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:43 pm

OOC: Hey guys! Good news! I'll be on for another two weeks!

Spencer reached over the side of the boat and pulled himself up and over. The island was barren with sand up for about fifty feet before going into a long stretch of forest and trees. That was a good sign.

"Finally......."

After admiring the sight for quite a while, he claps his hands together and looks at Kataro. They had to start preparing a shelter before slacking.

"We have to build a shelter! That is the first thing on our list. I will go search for food and set a few traps here and there. Hopefully there are enough vines and palm leaves for me to do so."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded and Afloat (Closed)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next