Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 7:50 pm

Bri walked around Death City keeping an eye out for a possible weapon. A thought about her using a normal weapon came a crossed her mind but she shook her head. She made sure to look in alleyways too incase there was someone down them that needed a miester or help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 8:31 pm

Jake wandered around the city, sticking mostly to the alleyways as he looks for something to do when he sees a young girl and walks towards her, taking his time before he would stumble towards her and try to grip her arm as he falls and slip his hand into her pocket at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 8:59 pm

Bri heard soft footsteps and turned around seeing a man behind her, falling. She took an involuntary step back as the man fell towards her. "Oh my god! Are you ok?" She said as she crouched down by him. He didn't look to much older than herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 9:03 pm

Jake didn't expect her to suddenly move so he falls and lands flat on his face, hitting his nose on the ground and causing it to bleed. "Ah.... shit..." He says and reaches up to hold his nose with his hand. When she speaks he glances up at her, still laying on his stomach and holding his nose he mutters says, "Yeah....great."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 9:11 pm

Bri, with out thinking, reached into her pocket and pulled out a tissue and handed it to him. "There is more if you need them." She stood back up and held her hand out to help him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 9:17 pm

Ujiami is running across the rooftops, hoodie down. He needed to relax somehow and this was the way to do it. There was a building that was lower than the one he was one, and a somewhat medium sized gap. He jumped, doing a roll when he hit the other roof and got up running again, in what seemed to be one motion. Finally, there was a large gap between two buildings and he knew where he was. He got to it, and dropped down, sliding a bit and jumped off when he got close to the ground. He scanned the wall and he found a brick with a symbol on it. He took the brick out, and pulled on the inside of it, opening it and taking out a drink smiling. "So glad I made this when I was evil..." He whispers to himself. He looks to his side, and see's two others then quickly shuts the wall. "Oh...hey...didn't notice you two there..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 9:22 pm

Jake takes her hand when she offers it and stands, "Thanks..." he says and takes the tissue, wiping his  nose with it. Then he glances up at Ujiami, "Oh hey...." he says with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 9:28 pm

Bri notices Ujiami but it takes her a minute to regonize who it was. She was used to his white hair instead. Once she realized it was Ujiami she narrowed her eyes at him. "What are you doing here?" She asked him harshly, which was unlike her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 9:46 pm

Ujiami raises an eyebrow and smiles slightly, opening his soda. "Getting a drink..." He takes a sip of his drink and his smile fades. "You do realize none of those were...conscience choices, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 9:51 pm

"Anyone want to explain what is going on between you two?" He says with a raised eyebrow and finishes wiping his nose, it now only dripping a small amount of blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:02 pm

Bri looked at Ujiami suspiciously "You expect me to believe that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:11 pm

"Yeah, I do. Anyone who truly knew me would realize it. Apparently, only one person did and still does." He takes another swig of his soda and looks to Jake. "Not so much as between us two but...me and the whole city. Or anyone that cares about it at least. My soul was taken over by the...witch Anorak. Of course, no one believes me...then again, why would they?" He sighs and finishes his drink, crushing it in his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:15 pm

"I believe you, Ujiami." Kasai said from somewhere above. She was in her animal form. She came to rest on Ujiami's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:20 pm

Jake shrugs up at Ujiami, "Man, I am way outta the loop eh?" He lets out a small laugh, "So what is a cute girl like you doing 'round here?" Or you handsome?" He says, glancing at Ujiami then laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:25 pm

Ujiami smiles at the bird and says, "Thanks Kasai...at least I think that's your name..." he heard Jake compliment him and he winked in his direction. "Already answered that one, cutey." He smirks at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:28 pm

"Yes...my name is Kasai..." She said a little confused at what she is witnessing.

"*ahem*" Bri looked at them trying to keep a straight face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:30 pm

Jake chuckles and turns to Bri, "So, you still have yet to tell me." He says with a small wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:32 pm

Ujiami, unable to help it, laughs loudly, shaking his head. He looks back over to Kasai and whispers, "Just a...joke I guess you could say." He keeps a smile and goes to pet her on the head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:35 pm

Kasai smiles. "Oh, thank god..."

"What do you mean...uh...I don't know your name..." Bri said looking back at Jake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:39 pm

"Jake, and you? Or am I just going to use pet names?" He says and smirks at her, "And if I may explain, I meant what are you doing around this place and I called you cute."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:42 pm

Ujiami grins while looking at Kasai and he says, "Why? You fancy me or something?" and with that, he chuckles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:46 pm

"I-I-I don't know what you mean." If a bird could blush, she would've. She didn't have a thing for Ujiami but still.

"Oh, I was, uh, looking for a weapon..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:50 pm

"And what kind of weapon might you be looking for?" He says, raising an eyebrow at Bri.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:52 pm

"Course you don't...now, why you still pretending to be a bird? I'm pretty sure we all know who you are by now..." His smile grows slightly as he goes to pet her head again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:56 pm

Bri shrugged. "Nothing really in particular. Just someone I can match soul wavelengths with. I'm a quick learner."

Kasai sighs. "I guess you're right." She jumps from his shoulder and glides to the ground. When there, she transforms back into her regular form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?   Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new weapon, will Bri be able to find one?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next