Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 1:35 am

"Gah!" He was caught off guard, the black blood attack that shot from his adversary's chest did puncture his armor, and scratched it considering it was spreading out. It didn't seem like anything was damaged, but with an armor puncture wound in his rightmost chest region, it did make him feel uneasy, and perhaps it did scratch him...maybe a little, but he'll never say, even if it is bleeding a bit. "OY! That be expensive gold there! ...I can fix it later." He dropped Nebun and quickly prepared for an uppercut, energy surging through his hand, but it needs more...pizzazz! He mutters under his breath and looked up "LIGHTNING....PUNCH!" He bellowed, and his hand became en-cloaked in electric energy, which he then used to proceed with his uppercut,
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 2:58 pm

Ooc: I'm not sure if it is, but I'm gonna assume that was soul menace

Nebun is caught directly in the sternum by golden knights attack, a similar wound to the one on his side forming in the center of his chest. "Enough games." He says in an icy tone. He grabs the edge of his wound and rips the skin from his body with a sickening tear. He extends every part of his body to reach a height of 8 feet, bones and muscle comprise his tall skinny form, which is drenched in black blood. His muscles have a purple-veined look due to the lack of red blood in his system. His bony head has sharp teeth curled into a ghastly smile. The blades of his fingers and toes remain in place. He spreads his arms wide and snarls "hit me!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 11:39 pm

"Ah! Now this is something that shall be quite entertaining! This reminds me of the time I slayed that evil dragon underneath my hometown! I still have its skull resting above my fireplace as a trophy! But since you asked, EN GARDE!" He ran up towards the unrecognizable beast, and took out his Golden Rod, as it turned into a large dual handed sword, larger than before, and it showed as Golden Knight had to nearly drag it to hold onto it. "This is a big one! But I can make it work." He muttered under his breath, the sword being en-cloaked in fire. "I so do love magic..." He darted towards the beast(Nebun) And jumped high swiftly, and attempted to swing down on where his adversary's head would be.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 2:24 pm

Nebun twists his head unnaturally, catching the blade between his monstrous jaws and wrenching to pull it from his grasp; at the same time he launches a massive claw towards his opponent at blinding speed.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 5:49 am

Golden Knight was launched from his opponents attack, but landed well as he used his hand to stop himself on the ground, as he skidded for a good distance. "Well played....I have to look out for those HAH!" Despite his confidence on the outside, it was now that Golden Knight began to see what he was up against, and what this beast had become. Its time for me to be a bit more serious...hm...maybe soon, I'm not seriously injured, but if I'm not careful I can get very hurt very fast He stood up and looked at the large golden sword in his adversary's mouth, it seemed he separated him from his weapon. Golden Knight held up two fingers, and guided them to the left and right quickly, causing the large sword to turn into a bladed golden boomerang which pulled back, and flew straight, further into Nebun's mouth, hopefully to do more damage
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 9:18 am

Nebun makes it look like he is preparing to resist, then quickly let's go so it will hopefully fly towards the knight and hit him. As it heads in his direction Nebun runs at his foe himself, sparks flying where his claws hit the pavement. He jumps into the air, making the knight move or be squashed.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 7:41 pm

"Oop!" He turned his head left and right quickly, trying to prepare himself for the weapon heading towards his way. He is either two choices, get in the way and risk getting sliced, or come back for it later, AND he has a giant beast running towards him threatening to squash him(wouldn't be the first time) If I'm quick enough...maybe I can make it work... He turned towards the boomerang, placing his right foot down while he got in the set position, and jumps towards it, holding out his hand and receiving it barely made it into his hand, nearly scratching it. And felt the debris from Nebun's landing shower him. Quite close...To quickly retaliate while he is most likely stunned or have some time before he gets up, he dashed to his back and grabbed his head, raising his fist once again and attempting his lightning punch again, and aimed to swing for his head once more.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 11:14 pm

Nebun twists his head at an unatural angle, facing the knight and trying to bite his arm off, catching the fist between his jaws if all went according to plan. At the same time a huge cluster of bloody needles sprouts from his back, right where golden knight stood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3