Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 7:31 pm

A twisted sadistic look crossed Glaucon's face as he violently swung his sword to parry the man's attacks, backing up with each clash of their blades. So he was a weapon, eh? Wonder if he's used to killing Kishin Eggs.... He tried to talk as fast as he could while keeping his eye on the man's weapon arm. "Sorry if you're doing good but I need power to fulfill my purpose!" The words barely came out clearly, stopping as he parried the man's weapon arm to the right of his body.

"You understand, right?"

Suddenly, Glaucon's claws on his left arm grew until they were about a foot long each as he swung it at the man's side in a vicious upwards slash!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 7:54 pm

The attack connected to Eclipse's side but he smiled as the attack didn't seem to make him even flinch in pain. "Nice try but I made sure to prepare ahead of time." He said as he unziped the hoodie he was wearing. Underneath his entire chest and stomach area were covered in a tough layer of bone in which Glaucon's claws were embeded. Eclipse then proceded to attack with an overhead swipe from his transformed hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 8:35 pm

Glaucon glared at the bones his claw was embedded in. At least he knew what on this man's body was armored, now! As his arm swung down at him, the Kishin Egg detatched his claws, forming new lengthy curved ones as his arm pulled back. Then, he swung his sword to try and parry the man's weapon arm to his right side again. "Lucky trick, but I know where to aim now!" This time, he swung the claw straight up at the man's face, attempting to force one of the massive claws under his chin!

Just how many armored people were IN this city?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 8:58 pm

Eclipse leaned back as the claw scratched him underneath the chin. He then proceded to grab Glaucon's arm with his free hand. As he did this the bone layering from before turned into dark soul energy which began to travel up Eclipse's arm and onto Glaucon's. Unless he did something to break free of Eclipse's grip the dark energy would coat his arm and turn back into bone making it impossible to move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 9:06 pm

Unsure what exactly was going on, Glaucon flicked his left hand to shoot his claws at the man as a distraction. While he didn't expect them to hit any un-armored part of his body, one of them spun at an angle that had it aimed at the man's neck. Meanwhile, his right arm took the sword and quickly tried to chop off the weapon's limb while he was grabbing the Kishin Egg!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:50 am

Once the claw was fired the one in question hit Eclipse in the neck causing him to flinch in pain. This caused him to let go making the energy to return to him and allowing him to avoid losing his arm from the sword swipe. Frustrated he quickly pulled the claw out of his neck. This caused more dark energy to surround the wound and cover it up with bone stoping the bleeding for a moment. Eclipse then backed up waiting for Glaucon's next move.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:30 am

A gleam in his eye Perfect "DISHONORABLE!" He exclaimed, as he jumped high into the air, doing flips while growing with light energy. "You don't attack someone whose guard his down! That is a taboo!" He spins faster and faster, and launched towards Nebun. He did indeed hear something of a local murderer going around, but chances are there could be others, but there's also chances that he could just be the one. As he approached Nebun at high speeds from the air, he took out his Golden Rod and it turned to a large dual handed sword, which he raised high and prepared to strike fast and strong when he approaches Nebun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:49 am

A twisted grin crossed Glaucon's face as his eyes glowed in the darkness. So, it seemed that the energy could only form so many bone structures before it had to recycle part of it. Otherwise, he would have created full-body armor around himself by now... or so he assumed.... Also, as seen with a previous weapon he encountered, it seemed that only one arm could become a weapon at a time.... Which means, he should be vulnerable to attacks coming from his left!

"Tell me, weapon. Are you afraid?" Glaucon mentioned, randomly, as he redied his plan. Theoretically, he should be able to draw the armor to his center from a distance. Maybe even wound his head if he got a lucky shot in. Then, land a supprise attack from his weak side.

The Kishin Egg sheathed his sword as he took a quick step back, taking advantage of the distance between them. "I'll make you know fear!" He shouted, pointing both arms forward before launching his claws at the man, one hand at a time, in a spreaded continuous barrage of blind fire! Just trying to shoot his razor sharp projectiles into whatever part of his opponent was unprotected!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:57 am

Eclipse covered his face with his transformed hand and covered as much of his body in bone layerings as he could trying to absorb the impact. He knew this was just to bait him into leaving areas umprotected but he had a trump card ready. One he hated to use sure but still he could live with using a dark weapon technique for one fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 9:28 pm

After continuing to launch projectiles at the man for several minutes, Glaucon started to feel pain shoot through his arms. He wasn't used to the new power and must have started to overuse it. Before it got any worse, the Kishin Egg stopped firing and reared his right arm back, formed a set of four curved claws long enough to cover the distance between the two of them, and swung it at the weapon as hard as he could! Aiming to have the four claws hit most of his body on the left side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 10:15 pm

As Glaucon stoped his barrage of claw attacks Eclipse prepared himself. There was no sugercoating it this was going to hurt alot. When Glaucon was about to swing Eclipse shouted in pain as it felt like the bones in his skeleton were begininng to break and dislocate. When Glaucon swung what looked like an enlarged part of the left side of Eclipse's ribcage burst from his side and blocked the claw. Meanwhile the bones in his right arm enlongated allowing him to attack Glaucon with his transformed hand from a distance with a wide sweeping arc.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 10:45 pm

His sword attack only lodges in his head as the black blood hardens. Nebun chuckles a bit " i doubt that i really seem like the sort of person to flinch away from taboos." He stretches his arms back to normal size and extends blades along his forearms alongside his claws. rather than single blades coming from each foot every toe is replaced with a cool metal talon like those of his hands. black blood trickles from the places where blades emerged from his arms because they did not normally extend from there. he leaps at the golden knight with a a hale of furious swipes and blows, his every movement putting another blade close to killing his adversary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 11:32 pm

Glaucon watched the man's side transform to block most of the attack. As soon as the hit connected and the damage was done, he detatched his lengthy claws again. This was getting rediculous! What was up with this guy?! The weapon's arm turned into a large bone structure as he started to swing it at him.

Now was his chance.... With how many bones he just formed, there was no way he could block another attack in time! Moving as fast as he could, Glaucon quickly launched three sets of claws at the weapon's body using both hands as he ignored the incoming bones! Almost certain that the flying spread of spikes would cause some serious wounds on his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 1:15 am

Golden Knight jumped back and immediately put up his guard, which didn't help him much as he was greeted with an unexpected onslaught of attacks! He tried to put his golden rod up which turned into a shield, which protected him from some of the blows, but others still managed to sneak in. While his armor took some of the damage, the attacks that connected still made him see blurred after each impact. This wasn't something he came across before, could his attacks have some sort of hidden effect he was not familiar with? Whether this was the case or not, it wasn't on his mind. Golden Knight's shield reverted into two gauntlets, and reached out to try and grab Nebun, hopefully to hold him still, and using the other one to launch a quick barrage of blows himself! He forced the wavelength into his fist once more, and kept striking at lightning speed, hoping the attacks would hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 11:12 am

Eclipse cried out even more as the claws made their mark embeding into his chest and stomach but at this point he didn't care. He tryed to stay conscious as long as possible as he started to swing wildly trying to land a fatal blow on Glaucon.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 4:04 pm

Golden knight's grab for his wrists was a success, with his arms held to either side nebun is a hit a few times, but he maintains an oddly knowing expression "wrong move." he says with a grin before several dozen bloody needles shoot from his chest in all directions, their points more than capable of puncturing armor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 4:12 pm

A smile crossed Glaucon's face as his eyes glowed brightly in the darkness. His claw attack had worked to distract the weapon for a brief moment! They might have used a technique similar to his new skill, but there was one problem. It would only work at the current distance! The Kishin Egg rushed forward while he could to try and avoid the attack as both of his claws grew. Finally, he thrusted both claws forward to try and stab the weapon's cheast!

"Block this!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 4:27 pm

Eclipse looked as Glaucon began to run towards him. This was his only remaining chance. When Glaucon got close enough Eclipse leapt towards him and grappled him in a bear hug dispite getting impaled on his claws. With another shout of pain Eclipse's full ribcage burst from his chest with each rib sharp as a spear impaleing Glaucon all over his body assuming he didn't have some form of protection
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 5:58 pm

"WHAT THE-"

Glaucon's eyes glared into his opponents as he beared his sharpened teeth in pain. "I see... well played.... I shouldn't have been as... reckless...." He launched his claws, shooting them straight through the weapon, before pushing him away with his foot to get un-stuck on the bones and stumbling back. It's a shame things had to have ended like this. He could have been a great ally against the evil of this world.

Without even checking how badly harmed his opponent was by the attack, Glaucon grabbed his wounds and tried to weakly walk away to find help. His only hope would be if Nebun's Black Blood could somehow fix his damaged cheast or keep him from bleeding out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 9:31 pm

Amelia appeared in front of Glaucon, holding a parasol over head and twirling it calmly. She looked at him, with a half-crazy smile. "It seems that you've got more than just a few bruises and bumps. You look about ready to bleed-out. I could help you. But you'll owe me something in return, you know. You, and you and your weapon there. By the looks of things, you don't seem to be in the condition to argue." With her head tilted slightly, eyes closed, she smiled sweetly toward the injured man, ceasing conversation after making her comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 9:39 pm

The Kishin Egg turned to look twords the weapon before returning his gaze to the large distance betweeen where he was now and where Nebun was. He tried to take a few more steps on his own before nearly falling over and having to lean on a nearby building. Clutching at his wounds even tighter now....

"Fine.... What do you want...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 12:32 am

"I don't know at the moment, but you'll know it when I know it. For now, come with me." She smirked and held out her hand to Stephen. "You'll regret it later if you don't, I can guarantee you this. It's better to just go for it." She twirled her parasol while she waited for Stephen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 1:07 am

"Do I really... have to walk...?" Glaucon asked as he almost limped forward, each step hurting more than the last. Finally, he managed to grab the woman's hand, almost falling over with the last step. If this woman could save him, he had to trust her no matter what it meant. He couldn't just let himself die until he fulfilled his destiny! And, even if he could make it to Nebun, there would be no garentee that he'd be able to help. Or that he would be done fighting that wierd armored guy by then... which would only put himself in greater danger.

"Whatever.... Like you said... I don't exactly have a choice........"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 5:30 am

"Intelligent choice." Amelia said, grasping Glaucon's hand and growing two pairs of bat wings, one smaller than the other. She, still grasping onto him, flew up into the air, parasol still in hand. She also took the time to throw the man over her shoulder as she flew, so as to make it a bit more comfortable so she wouldn't have to constantly have to have her arm dangling down. She flew away from the scene with a smirk on her face, and a plan in her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 10:48 am

Eclipse looked on laying on the the ground as his bones turned back to normal. He wanted to stop them from leaving but his injurys were too great. Even if he covered them up to give persuit he lost to much blood all ready. There was no way he would be able to keep fighting. Eclipse closed his eyes as he tryed to cover up as many of the injurys as possible before getting back on his feet. It was going to be a long walk to the infirmary. "I just hope I don't have to fight anymore." Eclipse muttered as he started to head towards the DWMA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)   Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nebun and Glaucon's Midnight Run (open to all)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next