Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 9:29 am

Arthur leaned in close. " want to hear a secret? ben walked up behind him hands in pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 12:05 pm

OOC: CanIJoinCanIJoinCanIJoinCanIJoinnnnn~?

Kokoa was walking through the halls of the DWMA when she saw a fat cat at the bottom of the stairs "Mr. Kitty, are you okay~?!" She exclaimed picking the cat up "You have a collar so you must be lost..." She said to it.

She had walked through all the school asking everyone she saw if the cat was theirs, but everyone just said no. She then heard voices in an alley and hoped the owner of the heavy cat would be there. To her surprise, there was a girl... Touching... Dylan? She took a strong grip of the cat as she watched in silence, then she saw Ben and Arthur appear and the whole scene come off.

She cleared her throat "Excuse me, is this your cat~?" She asked with fake cheerfulness.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 3:25 pm

OOC: Can I join too?
A little Fennec fox sat next to Kokoa. It was Aurora but she wanted to stay in her animal form and she hoped that nobody will recognize her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 3:50 pm

Myuki smiled then pulled down her shirt. "oh Yes!!! That is my kitty. I was gonna go get it latter but it seems youve found it for me!" She said with a smile. "Have you all came to see my boobs?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 3:52 pm

"They all came... To see your boobs...?" Kokoa said as her eye twitched lightly. She was trying her best to remain calm.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 3:53 pm

Aurora exploded. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?" she yelled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 3:58 pm

"she dragged us here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:01 pm

"Is that so~?" Kokoa tried to keep her cheerful attitude, but anger was making it look slightly creepier. "Then why did you let her touch you?" She said looking at Dylan directly in the eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:04 pm

"we couldn't convict her of any crime, and now we can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:06 pm

Kokoa's face darkened, not convinced "Excuses." She simply said before walking away from the scene. With the cat.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:07 pm

Aurora turned into her human form and followed Kokoa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:17 pm

"I can't believe this, Aurora" Kokoa said while walking into the direction of the DWMA "Boys are such jerks, don't ever date anyone!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:32 pm

Aurora was walking next to Kokoa "Yeah..What the hell was that? They could do something to stop her or something!""
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:34 pm

Dylan ran after kokoa. "wait!" he put his hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:36 pm

Kokoa turned around "What?!" She asked angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:43 pm

he leaned down and kissed her. "i'm sorry. Please don't be angry with me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:45 pm

Kokoa blushed hardly, it was her first kiss with Dylan. She looked away with her face bright red "I... I... Err- okay..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:51 pm

Myuki smiled. "What a nice day..." She said with a smile. She uncuffed her wrist from Connor's and walked over to Kokoa. "Hi miss... But i need my cat back!" She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:52 pm

"Uh, sure... But may I know why were you touching my b- I mean, Dylan?" She asked while handing the cat to her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:53 pm

Aurora stood behind Myuki and crossed her arms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:36 pm

Myuki smiled childishly. "Oh that!? I just wanted to see how big it was. I forgot to bring my ruler to school so i can say the exact size but it was pretty decent!" She said with a smile. "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 6:06 pm

Kokoa's face turned deep red at the mention of Dylan's size "I-I'm Kokoa... Nice to meet you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 6:42 pm

ooc: thanks for waiting for me guys!
" oh my god. " said Arthur face palming. his trap had failed. " myuki... just stop, you are about as sexual an object as a lamp. If you say one more thing about your boobs I will destroy you. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 6:46 pm

Aurora put her hands on Arthur's shoulders "Don't. Even. Look. At. Her. Boobs. Understood?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:55 pm

Myuki giggled. "You know you like my boobs!" She said with a smile as she patted her breasts. "Everyone does!!!" She said with a wink. "You guys wanna go to the Chupa Cabra's? I'm in the mood for some strippers!!" She said as she hung her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next