Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 11:01 am

Aurora scratched back of her head "Hmm..So" She pointed at Myuki "She asked who will come with her and watch some strippers." She said without any emotions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 11:03 am

Maria stared at Aurora then towards Myuki, her expression turning into a dark, disgusted and yet frightening glare. "You disgust me…" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 2:13 pm

Aurora smiled, trying to stop herself from laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 3:35 pm

" how about we go to a different classy establishment that I could get into? " said ben.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 4:12 pm

Aurora looked at Ben "Okay..We can go to a normal..I don't know..Bar?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 10:11 pm

Maria looked at both of them. "Are you crazy…Only 18 year olds can get into bars…" she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 5:23 am

Aurora looked at Maria "I mean..you know..The place where teens can come and drink something.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 9:43 am

" Lets see. a coffee place, a café, or a comic book place are all popular choices. " said ben.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:08 pm

Aurora wondered "Okaay..Hm..café is a good idea"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 11:21 pm

"This one better have cake…" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4