Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:58 pm

Aurora looked at Myuki with a slight blush on her face "YOU PERV!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:00 pm

Kokoa remained quiet while madly blushing "Mental... Images... Mental images..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:04 pm

Myuki frowned as she began to pet her cat. "I'm not a perv. I just love everyone!!!" She said with a slight smile. She put her hands in her pants casually like no one was around. "Are we going to the club or not?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:05 pm

Aurora started blushing more "NoNoNoNo! Stop thinking about it..!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:12 pm

Myuki walked over to Aurora and got really close to her face. She had a really suspicious expression on her face. "Why are you blushing?" Myuki said as she grabbed Aurora's shoulders. "Do you have a crush on somebody thats here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:15 pm

"It's just not... Proper to think about strippers, Myuki..." Kokoa stepped in "And to measure..." Kokoa looked down while blushing deeply "You know..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:18 pm

Aurora said with a calm voice "No..But your..Idea..Is too perverted and you're slowly destroying my mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:21 pm

Myuki sighed deeply. "Come on guys!!! I WANT TO SEE SOME MALE STRIPPERS!!!!!!!" She shouted. "Lets go have some fun! Please!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:22 pm

"I have my eyes set on someone else so I can't..." Kokoa commented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:22 pm

ben was messing around with something. " Fine I'll go to chupra cabra's keep your pants on. " Arthur just wanted her to leave his friends alone.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:24 pm

Aurora looked at Arthur,confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:29 pm

Myuki had a blank expression on her face. "No one else...? HUH...!? WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!!!!! Lets just go and get wild. Like a one night thing!!!" She begged desperately. "You guys know you want to. There no escaping that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:31 pm

"I don't want to do anything with anyone I don't like..." Kokoa said grabbing Dylan's hand.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:32 pm

Aurora turned into her animal form and jumped on Arthur's shoulder "I can't leave you alone with her,huh?" She whispered "No...I'm not jealous"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:57 pm

" don't worry. " Arthur whispered. " like.... a.... lamp... " ben put the whistle like devise in his pocket. " I'll go to. " the 12 year old said. they were a team after all.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 2:04 am

Aurora was more confused "B-B-Ben?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 7:19 am

OOC: Mind if I joooiin?

Maria walked passed the crowd, before noticing what a disturbing place she just entered. "WHAT THE FUCK?" she stared at the group, confused.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 7:39 am

Aurora looked at Maria "Don't...Ask.." She said still confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 8:04 am

"How can I NOT ask?!" she said. "I don't approve of this. What so ever!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 8:21 am

Aurora jumped off Arthur's shoulder, turned into her human form and crossed her arms "Yeah..12 years old boy and his older friend are going to the club with a perv.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 9:10 am

"Wait..What? Club?" she raised a brow, confused.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 9:22 am

Aurora sighed "Nevermind.. Arthur..Ben..No! I won't let you go anywhere with that..Girl...No. I'm not jealous." But she was.. A little. She looked at Maria "You will never understand what the hell is going on here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 9:29 am

"I can fucking see that, there is this girl…Who's new." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 10:28 am

Aurora sighed again "Do you even know what is going on here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 10:53 am

She stared at Aurora. "I just got here…"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next