Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 8:30 pm

Myuki. She was completely insane and she was walking up the stairs of the academy. "Mmmm... Another day at the academy." She said as she licked her lip. She was definitely looking forward to seeing her crush, Connor. She walked through the doors of the academy and lurked in the shadow. "There a lot of hot people here..." She said to her book bag she had her cat, Fatso, stuffed into the bag with its head poking out. "I have a good feeling about today..." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 8:40 pm

Connor walked up the stairs with Dylan behind Myuki. he thought to himself "Shit, it's her"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 8:44 pm

Myuki was suddenly behind Connor and Dylan with a smile on her face. "Hello cuties!!!" She shouted happily. "Come with me. We're going to my house.." She said as she grabbed their arms and dragged them back down the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 8:47 pm

"is she the one?"

Connor sighed "Yea"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 8:51 pm

All of a sudden, Myuki's bag burst open and her giant car went rolling down the stairs. "Oh. He'll be fine. I just need you both to come with me." She said seductively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 8:53 pm

"why?" connor didn't fight back, he knew they could get out of her hold in seconds but they wanted to see what kind of crazy shit she had in store
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 8:58 pm

She smiled devilishly right before she cuffed his hand tightly to Connors. "I just... Want you to have your way with me... Or visa-versa." He said as he short began to fall down slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 9:01 pm

"Trust me, it won't be my way. I'm seeing somebody and she isn't you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 9:05 pm

Myuki smiled as she dragged them down the stairs. "Don't worry. She won't know. And we're gonna have some sexy fun..." She said with a smile. "Also... Where's your bulge?" She asked casually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 9:10 pm

"sexy maybe, fun no. are you saying that i'm not well endowed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 9:12 pm

"I don't know..." Myuki said as they reached the bottom of the stairs. "Maybe I'll need to check...." She said as he reached for his pants c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 9:16 pm

"We're in public!" connor said grabbing her hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 9:19 pm

"Oh fine!" She shouted as she dragged them into a back alley. "Happy now! No one is here!" Then she reached for his pants again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 9:22 pm

he couldn't stop her this time, he looked nervous. What if Kura saw?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 9:27 pm

Myuki dropped his pants and smiled slightly. "Hmmm...." She said as she looked at his underwear. "I think I may to go deeper. There's not much that's visible. I mean... I see it but I don't know the full size." She said with squinted eyes. She then grabbed the band of his underwear and began to tug downwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 9:30 pm

ooc: FUCK... YOU... jk we cool

connor didn't know what to do at this point "who are you?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 9:36 pm

OOC: > : )

Myuki let out a deep sigh. "I'm your girlfriend, your stalker, your enemy, and your lover." She then examined Connors package. "PrETTY ImPRESSIVE..." She said aloud. "That's really nice Connor. You're pretty nice." She then stood up and hugged Connor, even while he was bare from the waist down. "I need to inspect Dylan now. Then I'll show you my rack!" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:09 pm

Dylan didn't like the idea..... but he was sure kokoa would understand. "go right ahead..."

connor pulled up his pants and looked away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:13 pm

Myuki instantly dropped Dylan's pants and undies with a smile. "You seem to have outdid your brother. Or is that your brother? I don't know! But yours is bigger!!" She shouted happily. She stepped away from Dylan and lifted her shirt. Then her bra. "So boys... Whaddya think? I'm pretty happy...!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:35 pm

Connor and Dylan were already walking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:37 pm

Ben looked at the scene from the roof of the school with s spyglass. Arthur was next to him with a face that said. " what... the... actual... fuck. " ben took out a rape whistle and started blowing it like a madman as he jumped down between them. Arthur landed protectively behind conor. he yelled. " U.S.I.P Police PULL DOWN YOUR SHIRT! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:41 pm

Myuki pulled down her short. Then she snatched the cuffs back, pulling Connor closer to her. "Hey there cutie." She said to the man with the whistle. "Have you come to see my boobs?" She said as she grabbed them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:46 pm

ben stopped blowing the whistle but scowled at her. Arthur rolled his eyes and said. " Shure. " walking closer to myoko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 11:10 pm

"yea I'm just gona go" he tried to run away from her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 11:49 pm

Myuki snatched the cuffs again and Connor was pulled closer. Then she lifted her shirt and bra and showed her boobs again. "They're nice arent they?!" She exclaimed with a smile. "You can touch them if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)    The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of The Insane (Mature-ish)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next