Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 5:56 pm

Aurora looked confused "What the.."
Liam put his hand on his forehead "Hmm.."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 6:03 pm

"Is that alcoholic?" Glyndwr asks. "Because we might have a tipsy barman host for the rest of the night." He says, slightly concerned for the guy who just chugged a whole bottle of who-knows-what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 6:14 pm

There, how do you like that, you stupid voice? "He says out of his word box, confusing everyone listening to a guy narrating something that they can't hear. He picks up the bottle to see what is was. The bottle says, 'moonshine 1748', meaning that this man just drank a liqueur that was around 300 years old, and extremely alcoholic. So much so that is was made illegal, everywhere." Great, now my voice lost its color. And we have a third voice here!? Realllly, it vas bad'nugh habin you zare. "Yes yes, that's all well and good, but I'm in control for the night, so if you would quiet down you drunk, I could get back to the real world, hmm?" Great, he's British too. Why does your head have to be full of crap? "Not realizing that she insulted both herself, and me." Oh....
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 6:15 pm

Aurora was very confused "What the hell is going on here!?" Then she whispered to Glyndwr "What do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 6:21 pm

"Leave him alone." Glyndwr says, drinking some more out of his Coke bottle. "I don't even want to try to figure out what the heck is going on."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 6:23 pm

Aurora sighs "Maaaybe he is ill and he needs to be healed!" She giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 6:43 pm

Dude, dude, you're toooo druk ta drive. I'n not drunk, lemme drive. Come annnn "He slurs every few words, demanding to have control of his body back as I respectively decline, not wanting our shared body to be used by a drunken loon." How is it that you're so polite?! Honestly, how were you born from that psycho's brain??? Yeah, how is you me when you an't nothin like me? "The two demanded. He responds with closing his eyes, and smashing the bottle against his head(the bottle shatters, not hitting any of the guests)He says, yet not changing his facial expression. Ow. Ow! Ow! "Now back to the party, the albino walks to the far end of the bar and pushes a button. the Christmas tree lights up with a multitude of wonderful colors."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 7:14 pm

Liam "Jeez..You Are crazy.."
Aurora sighed "Weeeeell...Maybe some witch magic should help.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 7:27 pm

"And while that's all well and good, he thought." I don't think anythin yet. Me either. "It would look even better with a fireplace." I don't like where he's going with this. Oh, so NOW you're sober? "He grabs another bottle of moonshine, puts a rag in it after he opens it, sets the top of the rag ablaze, and throws the Molotov cocktail at the tree, and watches it burn, much to the surprise of his guests." DUDE! You do NOT burn Christmas trees! I change my earlier statement. you are defiantly crazy enough to be in here. "The two yell at the one currently in control of their body in protest."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 7:34 pm

"Well, this building is about to be on fire." Glyndwr sighs and stands up. "I'll see everyone later, I do not fancy being burned alive today. Yurio might pop in and roll around on the fire to try put it out later, though." He then proceeds to walk out of the building. "Have fun bein' crazy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 7:41 pm

"I must be going as well for the same reasons. Ta ta. He says as he jumps over the counter and calmly walks through the exit."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 7:43 pm

"Your party sucked." Glyndwr says as... Whoever it is, walks past him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 7:49 pm

"I blame the lack of good company for that. I guess we'll have to try harder next year now won't we. He insults the man as he walks past him. Still, at least the party goers left around the same time. Makes cleaning up easier, and with this, more people will try to hunt us down to kill us. It's always so much fun. Oh well, like I said earlier, I must be off. He says as he jumps to a nearby rooftop and makes a hasty retreat."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 8:00 pm

"And stop narrating everything you do!!" Glyndwr yells and then starts walking down the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 9:21 pm

"Hmm..." Kokoa said examining the albino man "I think we have, anyways I'm Kokoa nice to meet chu~!" She said cheerfully. Then turned to Kataro and waved at him. However, she was too busy in her own little world to notice the man was constantly caught talking to himself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 9:26 pm

Aurora looked around. Where is Liam? Liam ran away after he said that the albino is crazy..
Aurora sighed "Soul Protect, Release" After she released her soul wavelenght, she turned into a fennec fox "Kokoaaa...Let's get out of here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 9:36 pm

OOC: I forgot to read the third page, silly me.

Kokoa nodded and headed for the exit.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 9:41 pm

Aurora jumped on Kokoa's head "Never again..That guy is crazy.." She whispered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 9:42 pm

Kokoa picks Aurora from her head so she won't fall as she runs out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 9:50 pm

Flames erupted from a fake chimney (or an air vent if there is no chimney) and flowed as if alive onto a table in the centre of the room, the flames took form of a human and solidified then stood a teenage boy "REJOICE YOU SCUM, FOR ON THIS GLORIOUS DAY WE CELEBRATE CHRIST'S BIRTH I PROMETHEUS HAS RETURNED BEARING A GIFT TO ALL OF YOU LOW LIVES. I GIVE YOU THE GIFT OF FIRE AND THE WARMTH IT BEARS." Jackal screamed at the top of his lungs before laughing demonically as he set whole room on fire from kindling it from the palms of his hands and projecting outwards.

Cal was walking past holding a bag with food including a turkey in one hand and a small expensive looking box with a ribbon in his other hand. He stopped to look at the poster stating there was a party inside "Meh...parties aren't my thing." He thought aloud before continuing down the road.

(Sorry I'm late I brought the fire never just like you wanted XD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2