Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) Empty
PostSubject: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 5:16 pm

Jt was walking along the street, carrying a big bag. As of that day, he has been at the DWMA for about 2 months, and it's been decent. Most of it was training, studying, and working. As of today, though, he didn't have anything to sell. He was disappointed that he didn't have a weapon, though, or at least one that lasted for more then a week. But, it didn't matter to him. He would find a partner, eventually.

As of that day, though, was a day of training. Looking around, none of the stores were too busy. The sun was hidden in clouds, making the day colder then usually, so there was a huge gang in Jt's favorite coffee shop. Pulling up his hood, he entered the shop to get his drink.

As he ordered his coffee, he looked around to see what everyone was doing. There were some small groups, with a large group in the middle of the cafe, combining most of the tables together. He didn't really consider anyone to notable, though the girl in the middle was curious. She had an interesting get up, consisting of many different colors. He also noted the two ponytails held by six pointed shurikens. When he noticed her eyes, it felt like he was looking up into the midnight sky. He shrugged it off, though, and grabbed his coffee. He sat down at a table in the corner, and started thinking to himself.
Back to top Go down

The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 11:41 pm

Since it was sort of chilly, Tsukiko and her many friends decided to hang out at a rather nice coffee shop in town. Tsukiko herself didn't order anything, but instead took the chance and opportunity to leave the DWMA, which she had been staying at while the apartment complex she usually lived in was being worked on.

Her friends, both girls and boys alike, took up a large amount of the shop, with herself at the center. She looks up as the door to the shop opens, and a hooded figure walks in. Even though their facewas covered, it seemed thate the person had gotten a good look at her eyes. To Tsukiko, her eye s were her favorite facial feature.

Without even thinking, she stands up, and weaves her way through the crowd, and towards where this newperson was now sitting, which was a small empty table in the corner of the shop. She sits down across from him, a smile on her lips, her eyes shimmering with anticipation of meeting someone new. "Hi! I'm Tsukiko Hikari! What's your name? You're from the academy aren't you? So am I. I'm a weapon, but since my form is so complicated I haven't had much luck finding a Mister. What about you?" Her voice was almost magical, like bells or birds singing in the spring. All the while her eyes would constantly change to different shades of blue, while the silver specks and crescent moons in her pupils shimmered and twinkled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 11:47 pm

Jt's mind was racing, following her conversation.

Jt: Hello there, I'm Jt Linz. Yes, I am from the academy and a meister. And a complicated weapon. Hmm. . . Yes, no. . . Maybe. . . Not really. . . Could be. . . Wait, wait. . . Scythe of some sort. Am I right. I'm going to say that your blade is huge, and hard to get used to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 12:00 am

She giggles as the boy answers, saying his name was Jt Linz, and that he was a meister. He then goes on to guess what she was. "Teehee, yes I'm a scythe. My form is known as Mikazuki-ogami, meaning Crescent moon scythe. It's a double bladed crescent moon light scythe. It's kinda hard to explain, but I think it's amazing."

She smiles, and then an idea comes to mind. "Since it's so hard to explain, how would you like to see it? Not here of course, but back at the academy or somewhere of your choosing?"  She hoped he would want to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 12:06 am

Jt starting nodded, thinking of his answer carefully.

Jt: I was planning on going out to training. If you wish, you may join me, since I can't stop you. Just don't bring the crowd with you, okay?

He finished gulping down his drink, and got up.

Jt: Well, let's go now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 11:54 pm

"Don't worry, I won't." She smiles at him and waits patiently for him to finish, and once he had she stands up as well. At his words she nods, and waves to her friends, before making her way to the door. "Alright! Let's go!!" She calls happily, and leads the way out the shop, a wide, bright smile on her face the entire time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 12:11 am

Jt walked across the city, heading to the forest. After about a minute or so into the forest, he stopped, and leaned against a tree.

Jt: Alright, here we are. Before we decide anything else, though, I want you to transform into your weapon form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 6:52 pm

Tsukiko follows Jt as he walks through the city, making a path towards the forest, and into it, walking under the tree branches, the leaves swaying gently in the breeze that brushed past them. After a few minutes, they come to a random spot, and Jt leans against a tree, turning to face her. He tells her to change into her weapon form, and she nods. "Alright."

She takes a deep breath, and her skin begins to become transparent, and then it seemed to look like the night sky, with different shades of blues and purples, with small constellations and galaxies, stars and moons, tiny planets. An aurora was there as well. This happened for a few mere seconds, but it was beautiful, her whole body becoming a planetarium. When it had finished, she would now be a very long, very unique looking two bladed scythe, the two blades different sizes. 'So...what do you think?' She asks, her voice heard, but her face not seen.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 7:38 pm

Jt watched as the beautiful girl transformed into such an elegant weapon. He stared at her in awe, then a grin crept across his face.

Jt: Wow, now this is a weapon. All I have is a bokken, and here you are, with this.

He grabbed her, and started twirling her around. With the smaller blade, he stabbed it into the tree. He then reversed the weapon around, using the bigger blade to cut the tree down.

Jt: Nice. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 8:04 pm

She loved the feeling she got when she was in her weapon form, it was like a rush of adrenaline, an addicting drug that she couldn't get enough of. She felt a flare of joy when Jt takes her in his hands, and twirls her around, before slicing a tree in half as if it were nothing more than a stick of butter and she was a hot knife.

She could tell he was having a good time, and was impressed, but would he be able to handle her? She worried that he might not be able to, and her mother's words kept haunting in her mind. 'Be careful of whom you choose...be careful' were her words, and they weighed heavy on her heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 8:12 pm

Jt grimaced a little, feeling Tsukiko get heavier with her soul getting distraught. He set her down, and started whirling his hand in a windmill motion.

Jt: Alright, one thing about me, I can't control my soul wavelength very well. So, if you start letting your emotions get the better of you, it's going to put stress on me.

He knelt down next to to her, and picked her up.

Jt: So, what's the matter then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 9:08 pm

She was surprised when she was set down, and appears upon the larger of the two blades. Only her face, and shoulders and part of her chest could be seen, and it appeared she was naked, though nothing could be seen. She listens to his words, and frowns. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to cause you any pain." She smiles, and lets the the emotions flow from her like water.

When he picks her up, she looks into his eyes, wondering if he would really want to know what was on her mind. Even though he asked...did he really want to hear her words? She shakes the thought away, and tells him, whether or not he wanted to. "Well...thing is, I was just thinking if you actually were going to be my meister, and if you were...would you like that...I mean, my powers are so confusing, that sometimes I get lost trying to understand them...My mother told me to be careful of whom I choose...because apparently very few are able to wield my power...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 9:19 pm

Jt spun her in circles, getting a feel for the scythe.

Jt: I can handle it. I can handle any weapon I want, though it may take some time.

He gave her a small grin, and rested her on his shoulder.

Jt: See, it's not that I can use you to your full extent right away. For now, it's that I can use you aw a weapon. After that, we focus on the powers, slowly but surely. And by then, you should be a full death scythe, and then we will have a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 9:24 pm

Her spirits lift at his words, and that bright, addicting smile forms on her lips, her eyes shining with happiness. So he was willing to be her meister...this was a great day indeed. "Thank you so much! I promise I won't let you down!" She laughs, her laugh like a bird's song or bells chiming, it was beautiful and nice to listen to.

She was really happy, and was looking forward to becoming stronger, alongside Jt. "So, what did you have in mind for training? For now it would be best just getting used to the feel and stature of the weapon, don't you?" Excitement began to flow through her once more, and the smile didn't dim at all, not once, while she waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 9:33 pm

Jt was continuing to whirl her around, grinning in excitement.

Jt: Of course, though I am excellent with the basics of the scythe. My father trained me for most of my life with weapons, so of course he would show me how to use the weapon of the Death God.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 9:40 pm

"Hmm....alright. So what did you have in mind then?" She asks, while he twirled her around. It made her giggle, it felt like being at a carnival with rides and such. She wondered what his past was like, what he was like himself. Was he a nice person? Did he have problems or fears? Did he have a favorite genre in music?

All this was running through her head, thoughts of what and who he was. She wanted to get to know him better, to know him on a personal level. She felt alive around him, she now knew that walking up to him at the coffee shop had been the right choice, most definitely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 9:47 pm

Jt sat her down, thinking to himself for a bit.

Jt: Not really sure. I want to come up with some strategies for using you, but I may just end up winging it. I mean, I guess we should find a way to make a stronger connection with our souls, though I really don't know how.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 10:00 pm

She reappears on the blades surface, and looks at him, grinning. "Winging it is alright. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it eventually. I'll help you out, alright? As for the souls...what do you mean you don't know how? Do you think we could try resonating out souls?" She wondered if what he meant when he said that was that he didn't know if it would work...or that he actually did not know how to match soul wave lengths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 10:09 pm

Jt: I mean I guess. Though I really don't know if that will work to well. But, alright, let's give it a shot.

He closed his eyes, and started to resonate his soul with hers. It was pretty easier, much to Jt's surprise. Then again, he figured to himself, with a person like her that's easy to get along with, of course it would be easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 10:16 pm

She smiles, and closes her eyes as well. For those that could see soul wavelengths, hers would be colored like the night sky, a mix of purples, blues, silvers and blacks, with silvery stars dotting the surface. Also, a crescent moon shape could be seen at the top, with a star attached to it. Around the middle was a sort of ring like structure, kind of like the planet of Saturn.

She could feel Jt as he begins to resonate souls with her, and he would find it was quite easy to join souls with hers, as she was so easy to get along with, and had a kind, gentle soul. The power between them would increase, and understanding would flow like a river. It was something grand, something to cherish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 10:23 pm

Jt could feel their souls connecting, giving him a burst of energy. He gave a small grin, and felt the energy coursing through him. It wasn't a special energy, just like he could run a marathon or two. He started to twirl her again, just to burn off some of the energy.

Jt: Alright, now let's see what you can really do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 10:36 pm

When he began to twirl her again, the edges of the blade began to shimmer slightly, little flares of what appeared to be fire flickering in the wind. It wasn't really fire, it was just the energy that was stored within Tsukiko. She too grins when he says to see what she could do, and she says nothing, but closes her eyes, letting the pure moon energy flow from her.

The blades would begin to glow, and take on a crystal like appearance, colors flowing through it like an Aurora, or a opal crystal. Then, the smaller blade would begin to grow, becoming equal in size to the larger blade, a line of crescent moons along the both blades surfaces, the size getting smaller as they reach the tip of the blade. The light flares up, before disappearing in a flash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 10:50 pm

Jt's eyes started flashing, turning black. He continued to spin her around, fueled by adrenaline. He transferred her over to his left hand from behind, and then from his left to right by making the exchange over his head. His grin was big, but calm and sly.

Jt: I can get used to this kind of stuff, Tsukiko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 2:53 pm

He continues to spin her, the adrenaline beginning to pump even more through her veins. She felt alive, as the wind whistled around her form. She could tell that Jt was starting to get pumped up as well, his spiritual energy was rising higher and higher. Her form glows again, the blades elongating, and becoming a little thinner in width, though the sharpness remained. So...he could get used to it huh? Well that was great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 3:02 pm

Jt rested her on his shoulder, and calmed down. The blades started to dimmer, and return to normal. He sat down, and leaned against the tree.

Jt: Wow, that took a lot of me, not going to lie. It was a fantastic feeling, but let's do something else now, before I faint.

He adjusted his gloves, and flipped his hood off of his head. He grabbed at his hair, making sure his eye was covered.

Jt: Why don't we go to my house? I'll make us some food, and we can just talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next