Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 3:12 pm

She changes back, and sits down next to him, smiling brightly. He dud seem to have had quite a lot of fun, but she could also see that it definitely had taken a lot out of him. "Alright. I had fun." She leans her head against the tree, looking up at the sky, which had a faint grey look to it. "We should go now if we're going, it looks like it's going to rain."

She jumps up, and holds out her hand, smiling widely. She had never had this much fun her entire life, and she knew, that now she was with Jt, things were about to change, and never be the same. But she looked forward to that...she looked forward to all of it.
Back to top Go down

The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 7:43 pm

Jt grabbed her hand, and hoisted himself up. He brushed himself off, and grabbed his bag, then gave her a nod.

Jt: Come on, my house isn't too far from here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 7:51 pm

"Alright. Lead the way!" She waits for him to start walking, letting him guide her to wherever his house was, humming as they walked there. She was really curious as to how he lived, what his house looked liked. Was it nice? Was it messy? Thoughts bounce around in her head as she walked alongside him, and without even thinking she takes her hand in his, and smiles at him. "Sorry, couldn't help myself!" She giggles, and then starts to hum again, looking around at the scenery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 7:57 pm

Jt: It's alright, I don't mind.

He did mind, he just didn't show it. He guided her through the streets, and about 4 minutes later, they arrived at his house. It was rather small, and was a darker shade of blue. He walked through the door and opened it, and was blasted with a wave of cool air. Inside the house was not impressive, as there was not much. There was a couch, and a chair in the living room, and the kitchen had basic appliances. The walls were were a dark grey, and didn't have any decorations on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 8:16 pm

They arrive at his house, and entering, Tsukiko looks around, taking in everything, memorizing what it looked like. The fact that there was hardly anything in the place made this a bit easier than normal, and she smiles. She lets go of his hand, going over to the couch and sitting on it. "It's a bit on the plain side, but other than that it's nice!" She smiles, and leans back on the cushions.

"So, can you cook well?" She asks, wondering if he could, and what all he could make. She was actually quite hungry, she hadn't eaten since the night before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 8:21 pm

Jt: Yeah, I'm a decent cook. I hope you like home made pizza.

He went into the fridge, and pulled out a big thing of dough. He started pound it in flour, and even flipped it in the air a couple of times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:10 pm

"Yes, I like it..." She watches as he goes to the kitchen, and when she was sure he was occupied, she gets up from the couch and wanders around, eventually coming upon his bedroom. She walks into it, careful not to move or touch anything, and stares around. So this is what his room looked like. She closes her eyes, and takes a deep breath. It smelled like him.... She goes over to the bed, and leans down, placing her nose by the pillow, and smiles. He liked his scent...it was nice.

After a few minutes she leaves the room, accidentally dropping a small handmade handkerchief her mother had given her. It was a silvery blue, with stars and crescent moons on it in silver thread. Also, tiny little gems dotted the fabric. At the corner her name was stitched in fancy cursive. 'Tsukiko Hikari.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:30 pm

Jt watched her enter the living room, but paid no mind to it. He put the pizza in the oven, and set it to to the appropriate temperature. He walked over to the couch, and sat down on it, stretching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:46 pm

She re-enters the living room, watching as Jt sat on the couch. Walking over to him, she sits down as well, though keeps a little space between them. She didn't want him to think she was pushing herself on him or anything like that. She closes her eyes, and lays her head down on the arm part of the couch, and slowly begins to doze off. She was tired, but she didn't want to go to the academy just yet...she wanted to stay with Jt for a little longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:55 pm

Jt smiled, and got up. He started walking to his bag while tossing his jacket. His jacket stayed in the air, and gently landed over Tsukiko. He opened his bag, and started digging through it, counting to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 10:02 pm

A small smile forms on her lips as she feels Jt's jacket gently fall on her shoulders, and the scent of his body reaching her nose. She felt at peace around him, she didn't normally feel this way around any other guy, that's why most of the time she had to have a female friend around if she was to be around any males. She didn't know why this was, it just...was. But around Jt...she felt like she was safe. She sighs, and falls asleep, her dreams were of the stars and moon, of worlds not too far from their own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 10:14 pm

Jt finished what he was doing in his bag, and started putting everything back. He took out the pizza, and ate a couple of slices. He was then laying in his room, his hair pulled back, revealing his white, scarred eye. He ended up falling asleep, snoring lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 11:09 pm

For a while, Tsukiko remained asleep, but later on she woke up. She noticed that Jt wasn't in the room anymore, and the scent of pizza hung in the air. Yawning, she sits up, and stretches, before standing and walking to the kitchen, picking up a piece of the pizza and taking a bite. 'Not bad...this is actually really good...' she thinks to herself, and finishes the slice.

She leaves the kitchen, and wanders around the house, wondering where Jt was. 'Maybe he's in his room...' Walking that way, she opens the door quietly, and sure enough, there he was. He was asleep, looking peaceful as he lay there. Smiling, she backs out of the room, and closes the door quietly behind her. She heads out the door, but before she did, she writes him a note. I had fun today. I hope you did too. I'll see you tomorrow. Oh, and if you want to contact me, my cell number is: 371-345-0867. Bye! ~Tsukiko~

Walking out the house, she makes her way back to the school, where she was staying at the moment, and eventually reaches it. Going to where she was staying, she sits on her bed, and pulls her knees to her chest. "Why...why do I feel like this?" She whispers, blushing as she thought of Jt. She sighs, and changes into her pajamas, and then lays down, falling asleep once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 11:48 pm

Jt eventually woke up the next morning, rubbing his eyes. He threw away the pizza, and changed into a different pair of clothes. He did his normal routine, and was sitting on the couch, thinking to himself, when something occurred to him.

Jt: Wait, does that mean I have a weapon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 2:42 am

The next day Tsukiko woke up a little earlier than she normally did, but could not fall back asleep so she decided to just get up. She puts on an outfit that looked the same as yesterday, just the colors were different.They were green, blue, and silver. She turns on her phone before leaving her room, and heads to the cafeteria to get something to eat, thoughts of Jt running through her mind. A smile forms on her lips, and she laughs softly. Yes, things sure were turning out wonderfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 9:49 am

Jt was in his backyard, gardening. He was pulling out weeds, and making sure the garden was alright. It was filled with various flowers and vegetables, and was rather pretty. After he finished, he laid out on the grass, relaxing and thinking to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:18 pm

After finishing her food, Tsukiko leaves the cafeteria, and soon the school itself, wandering around aimlessly, wondering if Jt was at home. Since she didn't have his number, that is if he did have a cell, she couldn't contact him that way, and so decides to just go there. Retracing her steps from the other day, she soon finds herself standing in front of his house. "Hello?~ Is anyone hooome?~" She calls, knocking on the door, her voice carrying around the back to where Jt was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:42 pm

Jt perked his head up at the voice, rolled onto his stomach, then got up. He tossed his garden hat aside, then stretched his limbs out. He walked toward the front of his house, tossing his gloves aside on the back porch. Going for his hair, he started brushing at it to cover his scarred eyes. When Jt reached the front of the house and saw who was standing there, he gave a sheepish smile, feeling guilty for leaving her there for a good 5 minutes in silence.

Jt: Oh, hi there. I was just hanging in the back, doing some stuff. Want to join me? Well, never mind that, your here, so of course you do. Unless you just want to hang out inside?

Last edited by TheJtlman on January 2nd 2014, 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 9:04 pm

Tsukiko waits, and begins to hum as she wonders if Jt was even home. She was just about to leave when she could hear someone say her name, and she looks over to see that Jt was there, and she smiles. "Good morning!" She says cheerfully, waving at him. When he tells her what he had been doing, she nods, understanding why he had taken so long to answer. He then asks her if she wanted to join him, that or just hand out inside. "No, it's such a nice day, I think I'll help you with whatever you were doing!"

She giggles, and smiles brightly at him. It had been a while since she did something like gardening, and she was looking forward to spending time with him. Well, she supposed he was gardening, but whatever he was doing that was fine with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 9:51 pm

Jt gave her a small smile, and started toward the backyard. When they arrived, he gave a content sigh. The backyard was nice and cozy, almost like a how a mother would have it, along with a wooden fence. There was a small porch, with a nice chair on it. Around the porch was a bed of flowers, ranging from different types of flowers. Toward the back of the fence was some different vegetables, as well as fruit.

Jt: This is my backyard. I hope you like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 3:17 pm

"Wow...this is really nice!" Tsukiko exclaims, as she looks around the backyard. It made her smile, it looked so cozy and comfortable. The flowers, the vegetable and fruit, the view from the porch. It sure was nice. She smiles at him, and walks out onto the grass, leaning down over a flower patch to take a deep breath from a rose, a soft smile forming on her lips, her eyes partly closed. "This sure is a nice place you got here..." She murmurs, touching the tip of the rose's petals with her fingertip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 10:44 pm

Jt: Well, if I am going to stay here, I want my house to look nice. I haven't done the front yet, though. I'm still deciding what type of flowers I want to put up front. For that matter, I should really decorate the inside, not that I plan on having people over anytime soon. And before you say anything, I didn't plan on you coming over yesterday or today, so it doesn't count.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 4:01 pm

"You should plant violets!" She says, smiling at him. "That or irises or tulips!" She stands up from where she had been kneeling next to the roses, and goes over to him. At his words, she blinks up at him, slightly confused as to why he would say something like that. She didn't really get what he was saying, but maybe...maybe he didn't want her there? Was that it? She sighs, a slightly downcast look forming on her face. "Um..if you don't want me here...I'll leave..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 8:21 pm

Jt: No, stay. I don't mind you coming over, I just want more of a heads up. Though, if not, the door is always unlocked, and you are welcomed to just come in. . . Tulips, hmm. . . That could work. I also want to put some other stuff out front, like lawn ornaments or something. Not flamingo's, though, I'm allergic to flamingo's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 10:07 pm

"Eww....flamingos are dumb anyway!" She says, giggling. "And I would have texted you or called you if I knew your number." She smiles at him, and giggles again. She then looks out at the backyard once more, still mesmerized by its beauty. It really was nice to look at, and it smelled amazing. "So, what's the plan? Are we doing garden work? That or I can help decorate your house!" She grins widely at him, and waits for an answer. She sure did have a good fashion sense though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next