Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 11:31 pm

Jt: I don't have a cell phone. Anyway, I'm not really sure. If you want, if you want to help, you may. Though, I think I did everything. No, wait, weeds. I never pulled any weeds yet. After that, I'm not too sure, I haven't had a plan for today. I mean, I guess we could decorate the inside of the house, or get started on decorating.
Back to top Go down

The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 2:04 pm

"Oh...alright..." Tsukiko replies, shrugging slightly. She watches with amused eyes as Jt thinks of what they should do, her head slightly tilted, and a grin upon her lips. When he finally decides they should pull weeds, she nods. "Alright, we can do that! And afterwards, we can plan out decorations for your house! How does that sound?" She smiles widely at Jt, glad that she could spend time with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 8:42 pm

Jt gave her a nod, and started for the garden. He put on his gloves, and got to work. He began at the left side, and worked his way to the middle, tending to the flowers, watering them, and pulling out any weeds in them. Sitting on a table was another watering can, waiting to be picked up by Tsukiko.

Jt: Unfortunately, I don't have another pair of gloves, so, if you do help, you will have to use your bare hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 8:56 pm

Tsukiko follows Jt, and without hesitation, she kneels down next to one of the flower beds after grabbing the extra watering can, and begins to pull weeds, a smile upon her lips as she did so. She loved the way the warm earth felt in her fingers, the satisfaction of keeping the beautiful flowers healthy and pretty by managing them and keeping the safe from harm, harm being these dreadful weeds. She blinks when Jt says that he didn't have an extra pair of gloves, but she already had her hand dirty, so she didn't mind. Besides, she liked the feeling of the dirt against her skin, it was relaxing in a way. She continues to weed the flowers, and water them as well, and in almost no time at all, two entire flower beds were entirely weedless and watered. She smiles at her work, and then looks over at Jt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 11:29 pm

Jt looked at the flower bed, nodding in satisfaction. After a bit, he got up, and brushed his clothes of dirt.

Jt: Alright, we should get started on the inside. And I have no experience with housing and the decorating of the inside of a house. So, I think I am probably going to need your help with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 7:47 pm

"Alright! Leave it to me!!!" Tsukiko says cheerfully, and smiles at Jt. She brushes her hands on the ground, wiping the dirt from her fingers. "But first, I'll need to wash my hands!" Tsukiko glances at Jt, then heads inside the house, looking around until she found the bathroom, and washes her hands under the sink faucet. Once her hands were clean, she then goes to the front room, standing in the area she guessed was the middle, and turns around and around in a circle, staying in the one spot, slowly turning and taking in the parameters. "Hmm..." She glances at Jt, and wonders what he would like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 8:25 pm

Jt was leaning on the wall, thinking to himself.

Jt: Not really sure what I want to do in here. I was thinking of a green of sorts. Though I am not really sure. I mainly want to focus on adding shelves, though, and other decorations like that. Maybe some art or something, not really sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 4:26 pm

Tsukiko listens to what Jt said, taking note on what he would like, and the things that he wanted in the room. So...greens, shelves and decorations, like pictures or paintings. She could work with that. She smiles at Jt, and nods before glancing around the room a few more times. She then focuses on him again, tilting her head to the side. "Do you have a budget that you've set?" She asks, knowing that much would definitely be a big help, so she could know what her limitations were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 9:26 pm

Jt sat back thinking to himself. After around 6 minutes, he looked back up at Tsukiko.

Jt: Around $450. That should be good enough for a couple of rooms, I guess. Again, I'm not really sure, I am still trying to get used to my new life style, here. Will that be good enough for you Tsuki, or would you like some more?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 8:40 pm

"Hm...yeah, that should be enough." Tsukiko replies, her eyes once gain looking around the room. In her mind she was already planning things out, where things should go, what things should be there, what to do with the whole room. She smiles, and looks to Jt. "I think I've got an idea on what to do...do you want me to tell you, or do you want it to be a surprise? I promise it's nothing cheesy or girly. You'll like it, definitely."

(sorry about the short post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 8:45 pm

Jt: I think I will let it be a surprise, since it's funner that way for me. Also, I wasn't worried about it being cheesy. Girly, a little, but not that much. So, how about we leave now to gather the supplies for this, and start working on it. After we finish, or get to a good stopping point, we can have lunch together. What do you say, Tsuki?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)   The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wandering Merchant meets the Child of the Moon (Jt and Bleeding_Shadows)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3