Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On a Hot Desert Highway (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

On a Hot Desert Highway (Open) Empty
PostSubject: On a Hot Desert Highway (Open)   On a Hot Desert Highway (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 3:15 pm

California
Somewhere Near Las Vegas
7:17pm

Lana trudged her way on the highway heading away from the City and hopefully towards the City of Angels. Her pink hair was back into a ponytail and she had decided against wearing her normal things, instead going for a more casual and not hot look. She turned around and held her hand out when a trucker passed her.
Of course they didn't pick her up.
She sighed and continued on like this, the sand blowing and hitting her in the face as she walked.

Last edited by ReapthatMusic on January 4th 2014, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Hot Desert Highway (Open)   On a Hot Desert Highway (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 1:15 am

steam was riding a motorcycle that he had rented only days before. he was on a road trip to nowhere (as he called it) which just means he left the dwma for a bit looking for interesting things and coming back a couple days later.

steam was heading towards lana rather fast. he wore buttoned up leather jacket and sun glasses to cover his robotic eye once he was near lana he came to a rapid stop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Hot Desert Highway (Open)   On a Hot Desert Highway (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 11:38 am

The dust blew up into her face and she held her hand up. She stopped walking to look at the newcomer. "Thanks..." She said softly as she went over to him. "Don't suppose you have an extra helmet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Hot Desert Highway (Open)   On a Hot Desert Highway (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 4:02 pm

steam reached into his backpack and pulled out a black helmet and tossed it to lana

steam: "so, where are you heading"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Hot Desert Highway (Open)   On a Hot Desert Highway (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 12:21 pm

"Anywhere I can get my name out there without needing to strip or film myself having sex," She sighed, referring back to Las Vegas back in the opposite direction she was heading. She got onto the bike after putting the helmet on. Her arms wrapped around the stranger in front of her.

"Where you headed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Hot Desert Highway (Open)   On a Hot Desert Highway (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 4:03 pm

" nowhere, i'm heading... nowhere"

steam revved the engine as a huge cloud of smoke came out of it they began speeding off in the distance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Hot Desert Highway (Open)   On a Hot Desert Highway (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 4:23 pm

Lana remained silent as they progressed. Soon though, night began to fall. She squinted ahead in the dusk of the desert and stared ahead. "We should stop for the night... It looks like there's a hotel ahead."

A light in the distance became prevalent and a sign reading "Hotel California" declared it was but a half mile ahead. "You mind if we stopped for the night?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Hot Desert Highway (Open)   On a Hot Desert Highway (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 4:35 pm

"not at all" one he was within distance he slowly came to a stop and pulled into the parking lot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Hot Desert Highway (Open)   On a Hot Desert Highway (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 5:08 pm

Lana took off the helmet and stretched. "Weird. Theres not much around here..." She went inside, and quickly found the place devoid of human life. "How odd..." She rang the dinger, trying to get someone to the front counter.
"Hello?" She called out.

No answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Hot Desert Highway (Open)   On a Hot Desert Highway (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 6:17 pm

"hello!?!" steam shouted "is anyone here!?!" no reply "hmmmm i have and idea" he walked next to lana "you might want to cover your ears"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Hot Desert Highway (Open)   On a Hot Desert Highway (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 6:37 pm

"Hm?" Lana covered her ears, confused. She looked at him and noticed the metal covering going up to his forehead curiously. She didn't ask though, figuring it was a sensitive topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Hot Desert Highway (Open)   On a Hot Desert Highway (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 6:44 pm

steam loaded a blank round into his pistol he pulled the trigger and it made a extremely loud noise

still nothing steam tapped lana telling her to stop covering her ears
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Hot Desert Highway (Open)   On a Hot Desert Highway (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 7:31 pm

"Weird..." Lana pulled her hands from her ears. Then she giggled and looked at him. "Heh, I guess that means we get a free night." She rushed up the stairs, checking the place out... Then turned to him. "It looks like they have a bar downstairs. I'm going to go change and then I'll meet you down there. I guess making you a meal with whatever's in the fridge is the least I could do to say thanks." With that she rushed into a room, finding it rather luxurious, and rather unlocked. She sighed, glad, and put her backpack down. She changed out of her casual clothes and began to get into something more her style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Hot Desert Highway (Open)   On a Hot Desert Highway (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 8:33 pm

"the building doesn't seem that old" steam looked around "hey, did you come from the dwma?" he said to lana
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a Hot Desert Highway (Open)   On a Hot Desert Highway (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 9:10 am

Lana stepped back into the room, wearing a white dress with blue ribbons and going barefoot when she came downstairs. Her long pink hair was down and all around her. She looked at him, surprised. "You're from the DNWA too?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On a Hot Desert Highway (Open)   On a Hot Desert Highway (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On a Hot Desert Highway (Open)
Page 1 of 1