Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A desert brawl(NDE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A desert brawl(NDE) Empty
PostSubject: A desert brawl(NDE)   A desert brawl(NDE) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:09 pm

Just outside of Death city, a tall albino man was leaving via motorcycle. He was dressed in a black straightjacket, black pants, white fedora, and a silver cross hung by a long silver chain. His long white hair was whipping in the wind behind him. His blood-red eyes were covered by a set of green goggles. He was speeding away from the city with much gusto. 'If If I never see another classroom again it'll be too soon.' He thought, imagining burning that school to the ground, ignoring where he was going, not expecting anyone to be out here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A desert brawl(NDE)   A desert brawl(NDE) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:14 pm

Dressed in his faded blue Kimono but still wearing his bandages,Rathium sat on the ground,planting a desert flower.His Soul Protect was not on,thus a meiser could sense him if he was by.He doubted would be near.After planting and water the seeds,he got up and dusted off his kimono,looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A desert brawl(NDE)   A desert brawl(NDE) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:33 pm

And as soon as he got up, the motorcycle ran over the seeds. The albino though he heard something go wrong with his tires, so he stopped to check them. There was a bunch of seeds stuck to the tire. He peeled them off the tire and burned them in boredom. He didn't like plants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A desert brawl(NDE)   A desert brawl(NDE) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:30 pm

Rathium flinched as the motorcycle zoomed by,crushing a flower than was a inch away from him.The man lifted up the battered flower,smelled it,then burned it.Rathium watched on,mournfully at the ashes of the flower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A desert brawl(NDE)   A desert brawl(NDE) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:50 pm

The albino man turn around to see a man looking at him. With an indifferent stare he asks, "What do you want? Got something to say? Spit it out.", in total monotone voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A desert brawl(NDE)   A desert brawl(NDE) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 11:42 pm

Rathium flinched slightly at the monotoned voice and sensed trouble approaching.Readying himself for anything,he replied in a quiet voice."No need to be rude."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A desert brawl(NDE)   A desert brawl(NDE) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 11:56 pm

"Really? CAUSE I DISAGREE!" The man screamed out, sounding completely different from before. A blade appeared in each of his hands. The sword in his right hand was a deep, crimson red, and the on in his left was a magnificent azure color. The blade in his left hand began to flicker red. The pace started slow at first, but slowly gained speed. He raised the sword in his right hand above his head. "Disagreements always cause fighting. DON'T YOU AGREE!?" He screams, swinging the blade down. The blade extends to reach his new opponent, aiming to cut him in half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A desert brawl(NDE)   A desert brawl(NDE) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 12:05 am

Rathium froze when he saw the blade appear.He zoned out for,to him,a second."Disagreements always cause fighting. DON'T YOU AGREE!?"Rathium snapped back to reality as the blade swung down.He jumped back.While the blade missed its mark,it slashed his left eye,blinding him there.He held the wound with one hand as he shot orbs of magic at the man with the other,quickly flying up into the sky and out of his reach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A desert brawl(NDE)   A desert brawl(NDE) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 12:22 am

The sword returned back into its normal size. He then slices through each of the energy blasts, absorbing the magic from them. "BAD MOVE!" He swung the left sword in a lazy arc at the man. Once the tip of the blade was aimed at the man, a flickering red ball flew towards the man, with enough power to decimate a large building. "I hope you can dodge~!" He called out in a sing-song tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A desert brawl(NDE)   A desert brawl(NDE) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 12:28 am

Rathium quickly moved to the right and flew higher,the orb missing him by a few feet before landing on the ground,a few meters away from him.He now let go of his wound and was ready to fight."Ares,give me strength!"Rathium said.His body suddenly began...growing.His thin arms became extremely buff,along with the rest of his body.Of course,the exact details were hidden by his bandages.He then stomped on the ground,a medium size chunk of earth flew up as he then punched it,causing it to head straight to the man at great speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A desert brawl(NDE)   A desert brawl(NDE) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 12:32 am

"Tisk, tisk. You really should be paying attention to your surroundings." He says, shaking his head. Right before the man was about to him him, the red ball flew down right between them, exploding a smaller explosion, but still a strong one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A desert brawl(NDE)   A desert brawl(NDE) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 12:39 am

The explosion was unexpected.Indeed,Rathium did expect this man to have such control over his attacks,making the sphere come back and stop his attack.Magic shrouding his fist,he punches the ground with enough power that it shakes,intending to make the fall or atleast stumble.His hand still in the earth,he lifts up a very large chunk of it,big enough to squish a bus,before flinging it at the man and flying close behind it,the chunk hiding the fact that he moved from that spot and was now behind it,flying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A desert brawl(NDE)   A desert brawl(NDE) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 1:02 am

The albino looked at the man's power, and had one response to it. He grinned a terrifying grin and laughed. He laughed like the freak he was. He ran over to his bike and drove it away so that it wouldn't be crushed. "HAHAHAHADHAHAHAAH, This is going to be so much fun!" He screamed. The boulder began to roll once it hit the ground. The albino had to put the sword in his right hand in order to drive. The white sword in his left hand began to hum and glow. Much like before, it started slow, before building up speed. "In fact, we should play a game! I'll go first! The humming my sword is making means its going to release a gigantic energy slash. The humming my sword's making means that its going to release a laser beam. Guess which one's the lie!" He said, stopping the bike and getting off once the bolder stopped.

Last edited by nevermore on March 23rd 2014, 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A desert brawl(NDE)   A desert brawl(NDE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 4:31 pm

Rathium grew cold.How was he suppose to figure out that?His body quickly grew to normal size before it can put a strain.He was behind the boulder,thus,hidden from sight.Quickly,he quietly floated up into the air,still hidden,and floated back,gaining a good distance behind the boulder and began forming a ever growing ball of energy in his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A desert brawl(NDE)   A desert brawl(NDE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:23 pm

The sword suddenly stopped glowing. "That can't be good...." He stood there, and began to flail his left sword around. "Come on~ WORK! Why won't you shoot stuff!?" He complained loudly, not realising that the blade wasn't going to be doing anything special any time soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A desert brawl(NDE)   A desert brawl(NDE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 9:38 am

Though he had moved away,he heard the yelling.The attack...wasn't working.Interesting.Quickly forming a idea in his head,he quickly flew up high and fired the magic.Not at the man,but at the bouldar in-front of him.Once it hits,the bouldar would break into pieces,pieces big enough to crush a man if he didn't move,not to mention,create a large dust cloud for cover.The energy hit its mark,destroying the bouldar.As the pieces flew and dust came,Rathium flew down at high speed,concealed by the dust,and readied a magic enhanced punch as he suddenly came out the cloud and attempted to punch the man dead-on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A desert brawl(NDE)   A desert brawl(NDE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 9:17 pm

A pinkish version of the albino lept out of the dust could. a similar event happened a few feet to the left and right of the albino. If you were to look closely at the pink copy, you would notice that it is a different gender than before. Also, it was see through. The same applied to the copy on the left. On the right however, was the original albino. He was covered from head to toe in dust, and looked very cross. The copy that appeared in front of the other combatant was struck square in the face. That didn't rid it of its smile though. "What's a little foreplay without some blood?" She said, as she was blasted back from the attack. Swishing was suddenly heard .A long crimson blade was swinging through the air at the man, aiming to cut the man in two, intent on hitting his mid section. The blade sliced through the pink woman. She let out a loud moan as she was absorbed into the sword. A similar pink blade was swinging towards his back on a path, slightly lower than the one its red counterpart was on, aiming for his backside. "You got dirt all over my straitjacket, and you gonna pay for it in blood!" Said the enraged albino. He was the one swinging the red blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A desert brawl(NDE)   A desert brawl(NDE) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 1:32 pm

It seemed that he didn't know that Rathium would appear out of the cloud.However,he noticed quickly that he merely punched a lewd female copy,knocking back.However,he didn't have a moments rest as he saw the crimison blade slice through the woman and continue ontop him.Within a panick,he used one his fastest defenses.Within a instant,magic quickly hardened his entire midsection to the point it matched the hardness of a diamond and,given the magic he would use for this was to turn into it,then again to turn it off,it wouldn't be canceled out by the blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A desert brawl(NDE)   A desert brawl(NDE) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 9:35 pm

His blade slams into his enemy, throwing him a good ten feet back, and thirty feet away from the demon blade. The spectral sword from a copy did nothing to the diamond hard body, and faded away after it made contact, along with the copy itself. Kitai returned his sword form to his body. "Well'p, it's been fun wonder guy, but I gotsta go. Also think that you should get your eye checked out; I think you might have bruised it, hehheaheaheha!" He said, laughing at the man, adding insult to injury. The demon blade returned to his motorcycle and left, not caring if the man was faking being unconscious or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A desert brawl(NDE)   A desert brawl(NDE) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 8:15 am

"Well'p, it's been fun wonder guy, but I gotsta go. Also think that you should get your eye checked out; I think you might have bruised it, hehheaheaheha!"Rathium was about to charge at the man with a diamond hard fist,yet,before he did,his eye sight got blurry and he felt dizzy.He forgot the injury he gained was still bleeding.His legs began to wabble and fell to his knees.Before the darkness could overtake him,put on his Soul Protect,the last thing he was able to see was the strange man,riding away.

~~~~Hours later

Rathium woke up with a start and quickly looked around.He...was in the hospital.He touched his eye,only to find bandages over it.He sighed and noticed a note on the table beside him."Dear Guy,we found you while looking for a kishin egg and decided to bring you back here,hope you feel better.
Sincerely...."
Good gods the person's handwriting is terrible,to the point he can't even read the name.He merely shrugged and called a doctor so he can be signed out.

[Exit Thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A desert brawl(NDE)   A desert brawl(NDE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A desert brawl(NDE)
Page 1 of 1