Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission: To kill a freak (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 8:57 pm

"Sigh, oh well." He stopped his pretend crying, seeing as they pretty much muted him. He pulled a portable game station and started playing. The three continued flying for another hour in silence. By this time the plane had reached death city. The plane went down the landing strip like the plane was made to do. 'Show off....' He tried to get up from his seat, but was unable to do so. He was drained from everything that happened during the day, that he was barely keeping awake. Still, he struggled to get up, despite knowing that he wouldn't me able to do so. He was stubborn like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 9:03 pm

Cal got up from the co-pilot seat uncuffed Connor from the plane seat and hand cuffed I'm to himself "just a precision until we get to death."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 9:30 pm

The albino very nearly growled at the teen that placed the cuff on him. "Whatever, just help me up would you?" He more demanded then asked. None the less, the younger weapon complied and helped his fellow sword along. With the other weapon being shorter then the albino, it took some effort, but he managed to help him along, despite the difficulties. They still had a way's to go before they got to the academy though. With the way the city was shaped, cars weren't really practical to use. So the three had to walk all the way up to the top where death was located. "You know...." He wheezed out, still using Cal as a support. "If I had known that I would have to walk in this condition, gasp, then I would have tried to actually fight you brats. Pant, I think I hate you two by the way." Their progress was slowed down by Connor, who was practically dead on his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 3:13 am

Rowan saluted a DWMA soldier and said "Take him inside for judgement." she pointed at Connor. Turning to Cal she said "I don't know about you Cal, but after this has been cleared up I'm going straight home, taking a shower, and a nice long nap."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 8:19 am

Cal uncuffed himself from Connor and handed him over to the DWMA solider "Good luck with Death Connor," he said to him bidding him farewell "sorry if you hate me. Just following protocol." Once Connor was lead away he responded to Rowan "Go ahead you earned it." He said patting her on the head so gently it would be extremely hard to notice "Since we just completed our first mission do you want me to cook dinner tonight or should I go pick up some take-a-way?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 11:43 am

"Do whatever you feel Cal. Take-out or home cooked. I don't mind." Rowan said as jumped on her bike that she'd left in the courtyard "See you at home Cal!" She pedaled off leaving her weapon alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 12:18 pm

"Sigh, good luck with death he says, following protocol he says. This is why I hates organisations. Stupid rules. Stupid buildings. Stupid not having my cheese cannon." He continued to complain the entire way up the city streets under his breath. Eventually after an hour, the albino and his guard managed to get up to the academy doors. By this time the guard he was with was ready to throw the weapon down the stairs, just to get rid of him. But he continued on anyway like the good worker(?) he was. It was another twenty minutes before they got up to the door to the death room. The guard knocked on the door three times. The two waited a few moments before it opened itself.

"Well isn't that creepy...." He said under his breath. The guard still heard him, but frankly, he agreed. The two walked through the many, many guillotines. "This guy must be crazier then me if he thinks this is stylish..." The guard knew that to an outsider, that the style might seem intimidating, and it was. That was the entire purpose of them. Eventually, after about two minutes or so, they finally arrived at the platform that held a large mirror. The albino's confusion was at an all time high at this. "This room is just the definition of weird, isn't it? First the hall, then the fact that this room is WAY to big on the inside, with clouds and everything, and now a platform with a tall mirror? Who designed this freaky room anyway?" He said loudly, not getting why he was here at all.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 8:48 pm

Death materialized in the mirror, with his usual goofy demeanor in tow. "Hey ! Hi! Yo yo yo! What's up!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 9:11 pm

The reaper's sudden appearance had startled the albino for a moment, but he quickly calmed himself. He wondered if all this was really worth getting caught for. Putting those thoughts away for later, he spoke to the reaper. "Hey, hi, my name is Connor, I was kinda wondering if I could talk to Death.... That sounds worse out loud then it did in my head. Anyway, I was here to talk about enrolling to this freaky school, or something, I really didn't have much of a plan other than clearing my name." He rambled on, not really believing that this was Death, amongst other things.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 7:46 pm

Death turns his head to the side before speaking "say, you look like that guy who crashed a plane into the school, you know that?" He seems to completely disregard all of his other comments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 8:23 pm

The albino's face is set in a deadpan at that. He slowly rubs his temples to fight off the headache that is know as the reaper. "Sigh, yes, yes I do. It's a complicated story. I was kinda trapped in his, our, soul. I wasn't the one that did it. In a spiritual sense. Has anyone ever told you that you look like an anime character?" He said, kinda trying to avoid that subject.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 8:26 pm

"Waaaaat?" Death says, continuing to tilt his head to the side "so what are the chances of your 'other side' coming back?" He asks, clearly concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 8:30 pm

"I don't know, he kinda ditched me in the baseball stadium. Literally. He spilt himself from my soul, and left me for dead with a root beer shake maker to say good luck. So now I'm down to the last quarter of my soul, and am pretty much dead tired." He tells the reaper.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 12:16 am

"Well in that case you're no different from a regular student!" He says, clapping his enormous hands together once "but, just to be safe, we're gonna keep you under surveillance for a bit! Kay!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 2:27 pm

The albino looked at the reaper with a blank look on his face. His left eyebrow however, had gained a noticeable twitch. "Fine. Good bye Mr.Death, hopefully I can figure out why they call you that later. Bye~." And with that, he and the guard left. He was taken to a cell in the basement, now a 'student' of the dwma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission: To kill a freak (open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4