Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission: To kill a freak (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 10:45 pm

He looks at the vehicle before shaking his head. The two weapons get in the bwm and Connor closes the door. "Honestly, you guys are quite possibly the worst abductors that have ever kidnapped me. Or arresting me, I really forget what you're doing. Honestly. Whatever. So, who is supposed to be judging me anyway; I don't exactly know how this whole magic and dwma thing work, mind explaining it to me?" He asked the pair as the meister started driving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 11:31 pm

"This isn't a kidnapping Connor. And if you don't shut up, I'll pump you so full of soul wavelength that you'll lose control of your bladder." Rowan said flatly as the car sped out of the city "We're just taking you back to death city. there, lord death will decide if you die, or get locked up for a long time." After 20 minutes of silence, Rowan pulled the car up to a small field airstrip. She opened the door and pulled Connor out, throwing him to the ground in the process. Hands arcing with her soul wavelength she said "Get in the plane. Now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 11:50 pm

"Well that was rude. Even the better ones didn't throw me to the ground. Quite rude, and there you don't need to yell." He complains even though he complies with the two.

Back at the stadium, a dark figure cuts right through the front gates. The figure is another Kitai Yoru. "FINALLY, I thought they would NEVER leave." Not to mention we finally found a good excuse to separate from him. I wonder if he'll survive or not? "No clue. He was sealed away in our mind and soul, plus he is a powerful weapon." Whatever. If he does die we'll know about it. Now lets get out of here, I don't wanna get caught like that again. We almost had to fight. Fighting would get annoying wouldn't it? "Yeah, yeah, I'm leaving. Still, with him gone, the drag he had on us should be gone too. So, where should we go next?" Wherever we want, duh. Lets get out of this place first; it brings up bad memories that I'm glad we threw into the good one. He listened to the voices suggestion and head out of New York, escaping the hunters of the dwma, yet again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 8:29 am

Cal didn't argue after being scolded by Connor knowing he was right, but sometimes certain measures had to be taken even if it was against their nature, he stayed quiet as he got into the passenger seat of the BMW until he noticed how Rowan was acting when she threatened Connor who was in all fairness their captive in the car and decided to speak up after he had gotten Connor onto the plane and cuffed him to one of the chairs "Sorry about this just for safety and cation until we get you to Death City, once we are there since you came with us willingly you be judged by him. I'll keeping an eye on you during the flight so please just a moment." He explained to Connor before walking over to Rowan in the cockpit (assuming she is flying the plane) "Are you ok? you seem stressed," He asked sounding worried placing his hand on his shoulder showing his concern "I never seen you this aggressive and angry before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 1:23 pm

Rowan placed her hands on the controls of the plane as she began flipping switches "Something doesn't seem right about this. I feel we're missing something." She looked back at Connor "The vibe I'm getting off of him doesn't seem to be that of a kishin soul." Just as she was about to flip the final switch she said "There's still a clone in the city. Why didn't she come back?" she grabbed her walkie talkie "This is Rowan prime to Rowan two. Do you copy?" After a few minutes of silence, a response came. "This is Rowan 2. I just saw a figure leaving the stadium. The soul vibration I picked up off of him was definitely comparable to a kishin. He's heading out of town, he's eluded you for now. I'm returning to the crystal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 6:12 pm

"Mmmmm, so good! Where did I even get this? Ah, who cares, so GOOD!" The death scythe exclaimed fairly loudly with a full mouth from his seat, getting the students attention. When they saw him, he was free of the cuffs they placed on him eating something from a thermos with a spoon. "Oh root beer shakes how I've longed for you, MMMPH! So good. AGH, BRAIN FREEZE!" He said holding his spoon hand to his head, before continuing to eat the self invented frozen treat. "Too good to stop; ignore the pain!" And he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 7:23 pm

Rowan turned to Cal "I'm gonna take off, you make sure the side panel doors are shut and Connor here is strapped in for the ride back to Death City." She got the Cessna started and proceeded to taxi down the airstrip. Rowan pulled up and went airborne. "Alright guys. We'll be back home soon. We'll just have to make a few fuel stops along the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 8:29 am

'Honestly am I the only one who thinks those clones are creepy.' Cal thought as he herd there was one clone left, once she got off the radio he turned to her "I'll look into who that was leaving the stadium but let's just be glad we completed our first mission...I'll cook dinner tonight..." With those words he sat across from Conner and noticed that he had a root beer shake "where did you get that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 10:21 am

"Where did I get it? No freaking idea. Where was I keeping it? Up my sleeves, just like everything else I have on me. Which reminds me; you guys didn't disarm me. At all. not that I'm complaining mind you." An older sounding male singing 'it sucks to be you' came from the albino's left sleeve, immediately followed by a vibrating sound.

"Hold on Calie, I gotta take this. Hello, this is Calbur Martin, who is this?" He asks after picking up the phone, getting an annoyed look from the younger weapon. It was a moment before the albino heard anything, but then he heard it. That insane laugh. The albino felt his blood boil at the implications.

"YOU DITCHED ME AGAIN!? WHEN I FIND YOU, YOU ARE SO DEAD! YOU THOUGHT WHAT I DID TO YOU FOR DITCHING ME IN CHINA WAS BAD, THAT WILL SEEM LIKE A light scolding WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!" His voice turning deadly in the middle, showing the first signs of anger since he went with the pair, startling the weapon besides him and the pilot. He instantly switched the phone to speaker. "Oh come on, I left you the root beer shake maker didn't I~? That thing never runs out. Ever. Besides~, I'm sure they won't kill you. You didn't really DO anything. Aside from getting beaten~ back into that seal of yours." The voice chuckled the last bit. The voice came through clear enough that Cal would recognize it. Hopefully.

"When I get my hands on you, I'm going to burn you alive." He threatened with the same deadly tone from earlier. Three gasps were heard from the other end of the line, but the albino ended the call and turned off the phone before the other albino could respond. "Well that explains where those three are... I need a drink...." He returned to drinking his frozen beverage faster then before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 11:26 am

Rowan turned around and looked back "What the hell was that?" she asked, she then turned back to put her eyes back on the sky. "Cal, check and see if he has anything else up his sleeve and put it in the rear storage compartment."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 11:37 am

"Yeah no. I really don't like people taking my stuff, so instead." He says as he simply transforms into his blue sword form, content on spending the trip as such.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 1:27 pm

"Oh well." Rowan muttered to herself "Just concentrate on flying home Rowan." he shade crystal glowed and a shade flew into it. "About time you catch up." she laughed to herself and band banked the plane to the west.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 3:51 pm

After Call saw Connor turn into a blue crystal sword he got up and walked over to Rowan one the plane stopped banking left "Just ignore him if he is bothering you, (*places his hand on her shoulder to try and calm her down) guess were aren't much of what you call people persons now can we" he weakly smiled "...any how your were right something is right Connor isn't the albino we were after, the nut-job was a crimson metal sword, that guy's sword form is a made up of blue crystals. do you see what I'm getting at?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 5:30 pm

"My clone was right. He eluded us. The man we were after eluded us. When I give this report to Lord Death, I will ask him if we are allowed to stay on this case. Until then, just hang out in the back or the co-pilot's seat. We'll be back in Nevada before nightfall."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 8:12 am

"I'll hang up here," Cal told his decision "I don't think or 'guest' is up to chat right now seeing he is in his sword form." He sat down in the co-pilot's seat and began looking out at the view of the sky and clouds "Where did you even learn how to fly a plane?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 8:54 am

'How do I always get myself into situations like this? I'm getting judged by who knows what in a school filled with kids that can transform themselves like I can, only worse. Well, at least my life is never boring, that's for sure.' He thought to himself as he untransformed, trying to enjoy what could possibly be his last hours. He resumed to chug the icy treat from his handheld infinite root beer shake maker. He got up and moved over to a window seat, determined to enjoy this plane ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 2:05 pm

Keeping her eyes on the skies Rowan said "My friend Alex and I met taking our pilot's license exams." We both passed and a year later, enrolled at the academy." She smiled "That certification as a small aircraft pilot is the reason I know how to fly a plane."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 5:36 pm

Cal smirked failing to smile "So is this Alex guy your only other friend apart from Kokoa, Aurora and myself?" he teased her as he relax into the co-pilots seat as he rested his head against a fist he made with his right hand as he watched the ground pass below through the gaps in the sea of clouds. "from what little you told me he sounds alright I hope you'll introduce me sometime."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 2:11 pm

'So bored....' He thought to himself. "Hey, hey kids, hey! Hey kids hey! Who is supposed to be judging me anyway? Is he boring like this plane ride or ifs he actually some fun? Come on... I'm so bored...." Childishly whining to the two students. Despite being separated from the rest of his soul, he still had similar traits as Kitai. Namely being annoying and enjoying to do so. He also hated how boring it was on this plane! He liked driving, not being the passenger, another trait they still shared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 3:00 am

Rowan smiled at Cal's comment "Alex is my oldest friend. He treats me like a little sister. Of course I'll introduce you to him. He may even become like a brother to you Cal." Hearing Connor she yelled back "Death himself Connor. But we may just let you walk on this one. Who knows."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 8:24 am

"Maybe....." He said while thinking the opposite '....doubtful....remember the only reason you ever trusted Martin was because he helped you get out of that rock, gave you a name and took you in as the son he never had even though he had no home and wasn't the greatest of role model....' when Connor began trying to get their attention he sighed a small smile "you may get on better terms with the people at the DWMA if you don't sound like Navi.....just a tip mate." He watched the sun starting to lower to the sea of clouds "So we are going to be landing soon huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 11:01 am

Rowan's eye's shot open at the name Navi "Cal, did you just make a Legend of Zelda reference?" then to Connor "If you don't shut up I swear I will have Cal drop you in a Lake or I'll bank south and drop you in the gulf of Mexico." She checked the GPS, "We're over Tennessee right now, not too far a trip Connor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 11:36 am

"Wahhh, you're so mean to me! Whahhhahhh." He wailed, pretending to cry, despite it sounding real. While he acted like a child on the outside, he was deep in thought in the inside. 'They're going to have death itself judge me? And I do not sound like navi!' He didn't even say look or listen! Brat weapon. He continued to fake cry to annoy the pilot further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 2:44 pm

Rowan put her headset over her ears and turned to Cal, "If you wanna talk to me use the headset." she said "It'll drown out Connor's whining."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 6:10 pm

Cal smirked not answering Rowan question but that quickly faded when Connor started to cry crocodile tears "Connor quit crying she isn't going to drop you out from the plane, if we did that we would be the ones who'd get judged by death then." he explained and assured him before putting on the headset but leaving one ear uncovered so he could hear Connor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: To kill a freak (open)   Mission: To kill a freak (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission: To kill a freak (open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next