Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freak is bored, run. (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 6:23 pm

"Well aren't you the brave little trooper. I guess that's why you're in the school for child soldiers. Oh well. I tried." He said. He held out his left hand. A golden colored hilt with a red gem at the end started to slide out from his palm. He grabbed the hilt with his right hand, pulling it out of his hand slowly; mainly for dramatic effect. After an agonizingly long, fear-filled half a minute, he pulled out the tip of his sword. He had created a copy of his weapon form to use, instead of simply transforming a part of his body. "See what I mean? A step above the rest." He dashes forward and does an uppercut swing at the girls midsection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 6:41 pm

Im back )
She watched as he did and smiled knowingly and when he came at her she did a flip out of the way of his sword just in time . When she landed there was a light blue glow from her hand and in a flash a replica of her dubble sided sythe form was in her hand and she spyn it over her head in one hand "looks like you're not the only one with the trick up the sleeves"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 6:50 pm

Oh my, I think she just tried to one up the three of us. Lets fix that shall we? You heard the Brit; show her how we do. "Hm, seems you're in trouble now brat." He says as he charged at the girl with an abnormally fast speed. He unleashed a devastating overhead slash using his combined superior height and weight to attack the girls shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 7:13 pm

Emily paniced as he shot ay her with amazing speed at her she barly had time to react to his blow but she was abul to bring up her weapon to block his blow when she did she pushed him then swong her scythe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 7:46 pm

Girl's got some muscle. He blocked the scythe with his sword, and grabbed the pole part of the scythe with his free hand. "And here I thought I was the only one who could separate them selves from their weapon form. I wonder what will happen to you once I break your weapon though. Probably nothing good seeing as your blade has a few cracks from earlier." He says as he kicks the girl harder then before, forcing her to let go of the scythe, and away from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 8:09 pm

She slid back on her back and groaned then sat up looking at him with horror in her eyes "give me my weapon back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 8:28 pm

Not to bright is she? The bloodthirsty one asked the other two. She's certainly quick to anger, I'll give you that much. "I agree with bloodthirsty. Why would I do that, when I could do this!?" He says as he slams the blunt end of the scythe into the wall. Cracks are heard all along the scythe, creating an immeasurable amount of pain to course all throughout the girls body. The girl screamed in unequaled pain tortured her entire being; her soul even. She was bleeding through tiny cuts that riddled her body. "You give up yet brat?" He says with a happy go lucky smile adjourning his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 8:53 pm

She had sweat on her face and she haf trails of blood leaking from everywere she was in so much pain as she glared at him with utter malicious hate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 9:16 pm

He only smiled wider at the hate. He and I loved it so much. I loved the blood and he loved being hated. That's you're fault, not his. Like I care. He held the scythe with the blade end of the pole on the floor and used it for a walking stick. As he walked towards her, he slammed the pole into the ground with each step, putting her further into the ocean of pain she was in. "I think you give up, right?" He says, standing not even two feet from her. He swings the scythe upwards; the blunt end hitting her right in the chin. This caused two things to happen; one, she flew up from the impact. The second was that the scythe was forced to return to her body. The albino didn't let he go too high though, as he once again slammed his fist fist into her gut, throwing her bleeding, broken body through the halls of the dwma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 9:27 pm

She screamed out at the amount of pain she was in as she flew through the air when she was caught befor hiting the ground

A boy and a girl with blond hair were standing there the boy was the one who had caught her " you know its very unfair picking on a weapon witout a miester and hasn't been trained yet " he sat her down gently

She looked at them "thanks claude and you to raven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 9:34 pm

"Hey, I could have killed her a few different times by now and she's still alive isn't she?" The weapon asked rhetorically. "And besides, isn't that what this place is supposed to be training you people to do? Take over the world or something? If she can't beat an unarmed freak like me, what hope does she have against someone with at weapon?" He challenged in a way that would force the students to explain the purpose of the school or sound like villains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 9:39 pm

Claude growled " this school is ment for weapons and miesters to come together and team up to kill keshins andd kishin eggs to protect the human soul but a weapon without a miester cant train in phisichal aspects so she has barely any fight skills "he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 9:48 pm

The albino grabbed his chin with his right hand and his right elbow with his left hand in the typical thinking pose. "A weapon without a meister barely has any fight skills you say? If that's the case, why am I a weapon that is so good at fighting without a 'meister', whatever that is? Hm, maybe you're just a liar, hm?" His smile still there on his face, still taunting them all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 9:51 pm

Because your one of the few who can use yourself as a weapon , but with her it causes a strain to use that form it sucks her energy making her tired faster and slower, if you like me and my partner can show you how a reall weapon and miester fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 9:58 pm

"Hahahahaha, you two don't even look like you could fight out of a wet paper bag, let alone me! Hahahahahaha!" He taunted the pair. His laugh sounded so infuriating, so obnoxious; it just made you want to go up to him and punch him, hurt him, do ANYTHING just to shut him up. The fact that he just insulted them didn't help calm them either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 10:04 pm

Come on raven lets teach this guy a lesson"claude said and grabbed ravens hand as she shifted Into a beautiful dule edged long sword with an eligand green handle with gold designs of leaves in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 10:03 pm

He slowly walked towards the duo; bloodlust rolling off of him like water, intimidating the two. His smile turned menacing. "Come at me then. Teach me this so-called lesson you have. It'll end all the same."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 10:07 pm

Claude hesitated a bit but then dashed forward slightly to the left of him he had great speed and sliced at him as he ran past
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 10:30 pm

He had deflected the slash with a quick transformation of his arm. After the blades slid against each other, he quickly turned and kicked at the teen's back. The attack connected and sent the girl tumbling forwards tripping over herself. She stopped herself from falling by using her partner as a crutch. By stabbing him into the floor, she regained her footing. That is until the freak lauched another kick into her ribs again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 10:38 pm

The girl is a weapon and claude is the miester)

Claude hissed in pain as he was kicked and used the power in the kick to roll away and jump up "raven you okay "

Yeah im good be cautious of this guy "she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 12:45 am

Ooc: Shoot, my bad.

"He kid, do you wanna play a game?" He asked with a predatory gleam in his eyes. "I call it DODGE!" He yells as he pulls the rocket launcher off of his back that was somehow missed by everyone. He fires it at the two teens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 12:50 am

Shit " claude says and gets up and runs "lets ser you try and hit me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 7:35 pm

The freak was about to fire the canon at the running meister, but he was interrupted. It seems that his little fight had caught the attention of others. He had to dodge out of the way of a stream of bullets lest he be hit. He ran forwards, towards where the meister had run. The attacker was some kid in black and was wielding twin pistols. That's all he saw before some chick swung a scythe at him, aiming to kill. He ducked and was forced back by another round of bullets. When he thought he was safe, he was kicked through a window by a loud kid with a knife in his hand. That kid had one heck of a kick, cause this freak flew. Far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freak is bored, run. (open)   Freak is bored, run. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freak is bored, run. (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2