Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) Empty
PostSubject: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 6:37 pm

Let's see, from what she caught wind from her weasel plushie...is that a certain someone lived...right arooooooound here. Loranne following her "friend's" advice and taking heed that she can't take down the DWMA alone. Sure her other black panther friend means well,...hopefully, but following the weasel's advice, she decided to expand her horizons. One of her many, many weasel plushies was slug over her shoulder, as if it were an actual pet, and Loranne casually picked up anything that caught her eye, or anything that seemed interesting. May it be bottle caps Oh a good button! spare nuts and bolts, or other litter from the public, if she could use it in any way, she takes it. "Maybe I won't have to go to the junkyard this Saturday after all!" In the distance, she did see some sort of cave, perhaps that's where her little friend wanted her to go? She took slow steps, looking around just in case she get's ambushed from something, may it be the person him/herself that resides her, a booby trap, or some other sort of contraption.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 8:14 pm

When Loranne enters the cave, she can only see complete darkness for several feet. Then, the ground suddenly takes a turn right in a maze-like path over a giant lake. The water is full of multiple shrimp who are attracted to movement. The only way through without trying to brave the waters is if you can sense souls somehow or have a guide who knows the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 9:14 pm

Botai was in the junkyard sleeping on a old blanket that smelt like piss and a pillow that was filled with dirt and worms it was quite the life sleeping wherever you could find a place to. He had just seen a girl walk into the junkyard but didn't really care that much he didn't care at all in fact he jsut layed there rolling around trying to get comfrotable in the filth the worms were comforting but the blanket was horrible. He than decided not to sleep but to instead watch the girl that had walked in she had a weasle plushie with her which he didn't think alot about. Than when she left to the cave he decided to follow her for he had nothing better to do.

As he quietly follwoed behind her he occasionally tripped on a rock or two but he would jsut catch himself eaisly. When she had gotten into the cave he stayed on the outside watching her in the darkness of the cave like a hawk on a mouse. This surely was a waste of his time but eh what else did he have to do? talk with some worms that lived in side a pillow he rather not do that so this was the next best think stalk-...watching a girl enter some sort of a cave he didn't even notice the cave the first time he had entered the junkyard intell just a few seconds ago when this girl had ehntered the cave he thought of a plan if this girl did happen to catch him watching her.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 10:37 pm

Unfortunately for Loranne, she was greeted with an awfully terrible darkness. Sure with her red eyes, they do glow in such low light, but that was only for show more or less, as the light that came from them doesn't provide much of their own lighting, except for others who see them from a distance. She was forced to take a right, and unknowingly fell into a pool water! The sudden surprise forced her to scream as a reaction, but it wasn't that she was scared for herself, as it didn't seem that deep...but she frantically struggled nonetheless. She felt like tiny things were swimming around her, but couldn't quite make it out though as after placing her own hand on her shoulder, she realized that her "friend" the weasel plushie was no longer on its perch. "!?!? Robin! Robin where are you?!" She cried frantically, splashing some more to look for her animal. "WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOOU!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 11:03 pm

As Loranne splashed around, hundreds of shrimp simultaniously released specific chemicals into the water around her, turning it a green glowing color. The substance immediatly stuck to her body, but seemed to have no effect on her except for glowing brightly in the dark and giving away her location. But, this was no ordinary run-of-the-mill glowing substance for reasons that would be impossible for her to know as of right now. She was faced with a choice. Move forward, or go back and leave Strix's lair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 7:47 am

Botai entered the cave when she moved forward luckly since his animale form was known to strike at night with night some sort of night vision he too had this ability. He looked around there didn't seem to be alot just that one girl he then heard a loud splash the girl must of tripped. When he started to hear her call for someone named robin he got scared for he didn't know that robin was just a plushie and not a actual human. When no one came he decided that she was jsut crazy and went on stopping to where she had fallen, now she was a glowing he could now make out the thousands of shrimp in the pool and shivered. He continued to walk forward deeper into the cave for now it wasn't the girl that intrested him it was the cave it was quite strange cause you normally don't see shrimp in caves but he hadn't been in many caves so who knew?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 8:17 am

A few feet past the water trap, there is a solid steel door that's, for some reason, unlocked. And, past the door, is a room with a large metal table surrounded by several red and white patterened claw-like deviced looming over the table. The room feels much smaller than it is due to the numerous shelves around the walls full of books. Several other books and reserch notes have been carelessly thrown onto the floor, creating a large mess of scattered ideas all over the place. At the back wall, there's another door that seems to blend in with the surrounding walls a little, but not too much.

But, what would really draw your attention is the Warlock sitting inside of the room. Wearing what appears to be knight's armor with excessively large leg parts and a witch's hat. He's just sitting in the corner with a pen and some notebook, frantically scribbling information down as it comes to his mind while mumbling words to himself so quickly they're impossible to even be considered as real words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 8:22 am

Botai looked around at the room it was a complete mess this guy obviously did not know what clean is thats for sure. He than walked into the room and towards the guy into the room "Um....sir...where am i...i-i'm lost..." he said before stopping at the edge of the table. "Also...a girl fell into your water and shrimps put stuff on her that made her all bright and stuff and kept calling for some robin...." he than walked to the Warlocks side "What ya doin?" he asked curiously not knowing and or careing about the possible danger he may be in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 5:53 pm

"As long as she wasn't a weapon of meister, she'll be fine." Strix answeared, still scribbling away as if it was normal for children to break into his lair and question him. "Although I would pray for her if she was a Death Scythe...."

Finally, he stopped and turned around to face the child. His glossy eyes shining pure white in the darkness for a moment. "And who would you be, child, a fellow warlock I would assume?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 7:31 pm

Botai shook his head "Yes i am a magical person! I can do the magics very well! It's fun to do the magics everything goes poof and sizzle." he said makeing sizzling and poofing sounds before makeing a explosize sound. "Are you magics too? We could be magics buddies if you are!!! That would be so fun." he said with a childish giggle imagining the fun of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 8:16 am

"Actually, if you don't mind, I'd like to try a little experiment." Strix responded, getting up from his table and dragging his feet through the reserch papers scattered around to get to the right wall. When he reached it, a sharp noise came from seemingly nowhere that echoed around the room. Then, the wall upened up slightly. Without hesitation, the Shrimp Warlock pulled a large needle from the wall, filled with a glowing orange liquid.

"I've wondered what the Master Shrimp does to beings with contious minds........"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 10:51 am

Botai's face dropped at the sight of the item Strix held in front of him he backed away "Sir, i am not your little test mouse i have already been tested on plenty of times in my lifes i do not want you to poke that thing into me use it on the girl in the pool or something but not on me. Cause i promise you i will take defensive measures to protect myself!" he said when he was backed up against the wall. He than sighed "Also i promise you, you do not want to make me get defensive even if you are powerful so am i." he said with confidence in his voice "so i warn you do not try anything on me."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 1:53 am

After splashing frantically, she took a deep breath and tried her best to calm down, oblivious to the fact that she was now glowing because of some unknown substance, but accepted it as additional light, not really questioning where it came from or why, as she also couldn't care less. Given the added light from the shrimp she was able to locate the weasel plushie "Robin" floating near her, with some of the odd substance stuck to it causing it to glow, but she couldn't care less at this point, as she shown obvious glee for finding what was hers, as she hugs it tight. "I'm so happy I found you Robin~" She said oddly to the plushie. She looked up however, seeing that the light did at least expose the path before her(still not aware that she was the one emitting the light) and took that as all the more reason to move forward. She got up from the water trap as she moved forward, and saw that there was a steel door, apparently opened at that. Consulting her stuffed weasel  toy, she nodded in agreement towards its "words" and walked in slowly, to see that there was some guy dressed in makeshift knights armor, as well as a little boy. "Hello? I came to ask who here, owns this cave. If you need my introduction however, I introduce myself as Loranne, the dragon witch who resides in one of the swamps of Death City."

OOC: Eh...needed a place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 2:18 pm

Strix turned around, holding the needle backwards now. "So neither of you are willing to take the Master Shrimp experiment?" He shrugged, ignoring the concerns of the kid and the dragon witch's introduction. "That's a shame... it would have bennifitted my reserch greatly, you know....."

The shrimp warlock sat back down in his chair, put the needle to the side, and continued working on his notes like nothing had happened. "I am Strix, shrimp warlock of this cave, if you must know." He awkwardly introduced himself without looking up at them. "If you're not going to help me, you know the way out. I'm buisy calculating ideas that will change the very future of weapons!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 11:52 pm

That's all I needed to know She smiled discretely and went over to a stray bookshelf found in Strix's cave, and grasped the side of it tightly, yanking on it as hard as she could, until the side gave way and released its hold on the structure, its former home collapsing due to lack of support. She slung it in both of her hands, wielding it like a makeshift weapon, approaching Strix ready to swing. Her frustration that she tried to hide when first entering the cave was now written over her face. "Nice to know that you know own own the cave...Strix is it? But I also assume that you made the water trap right? RIGHT?!" She yelled in a more aggressive tone. She took a small step back with the wooden plank in hand, and swung it at Strix with power fueled by her rage. This may seem a tad extreme, but Loranne has zero to no tolerance when it comes to messing with her in anyway, may it be intentional or not. And worst of all...HER POOR WEASEL WAS HARMED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 1:44 am

Without much reaction, Strix was smacked upside the head with a wooden board by the weaseldragon witch. His beck bent at a steep angle with a slight cracking sound from the impact. His hat fell off his head and onto the floor.... With a slight effort, he reached up and snapped his nead back into place, feeling sore as a small streak of blood ran down the side of his face. For a moment, it looked like he was about to just pass out. But, instead, he just blankly wrote down a few more words in his notes before turning to the witch who hit him.

"You should know better than to attack a Warlock in his lair.........." He warned, with a slight gleam in his eye. Then, as his neck clicked again, a chill flew through the air as his Soul Protect was released. "Manti, Manti, Manti, Manti, Crusos, Shrimp-"

Suddenly, Strix grabbed at his throat nearly collapsing to the ground like someone was strangling him. The price of ignoring his Twelve Word Curse, but he didn't need to finish the entire chant to do what he wanted. In response to his voice, a loud high-pitched screech echoed through the cave from an area deeper inside, followed by several softer high-pitched sounds echoing from the direction the intruders came from. And then, another more familiar sound came through the cave. The sound of something moving closer....
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:30 am

The loud high pitched screech that echoed made Loranne jump, but that was he was gonna get all of her if fear was something he was hoping to get out of her. She just wanted to get in one swing, that was all, she just needed to let out some steam at Strix's expense, and she felt little to no remorse in doing so, as she felt that it was Strix's part in some way, and that he should pay it for it somehow. Loranne did however, despite feeling no real fear looked around in her location to check whether or not whatever...Strix was doing, did something that perhaps she really should fear. And it this point, she felt no real fear, but rather anticipation on wha she should expect. She gripped ever so tighter on her artificial weapon, her hand beginning to shake as well as sweat from gripping it too tight, making it easy for her to lose her grip if she were to be too reckless...but at least she had an alternative means of defending herself if it came to that point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 2:11 am

Strix moved a few steps away from the dragon witch as the echoed screeching noise continued. "You really should not randomly hit people after breaking into their homes. Now the Master Shrimp has awakened, it's unlikely that you'll leave un-scratched...."

As he finished speaking, another series of screeches came from the entrence. It was a part of his trap against meisters and their weapons. First, they're confronted with a special mix of 'J' produced by the shrimp designed to ward off resonance. Then, in case they try to escape after going so far, a second set of shrimp rise from the bottom of the lake. This set, however, was far more dangerous.... And if they tried to kill Strix either way, he had a second ace up his sleeve to deal with the unruly guests if they seemed too powerful for him alone.

A more solid noise grew louder as the door leading further into the cave opened up. Two identical golems came out from the doorway. They looked like they were made of crash test dummies, but heavilly modified. Green wires ran through their body benieth their rubbery plates, casting a slight glow in a predictable pattern that brightened and faded every fourth second. Their faceless heads each had a metal device on the forehead slightly resembling an eye-like shape as each of their stomaches housed a thick metal structure instead of the normal flesh-colored areas on their segmented bodies. Both of them wielded two sword. Both of them were Strix's elite golems....

Almost egerly, they took battle-ready stances at the same time, prepared to kill the intruder.

"As soon as I knock out the girl, you can go anytime." Strix quickly mentioned to the kid, re-assuring him of his intentions. Prehaps he would test the limits of golem-hybridization technology and make her a weasel after all? That could be fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 5:56 am

Her first initial anticipation, was slowly replaced with intimidation as each separate wave of potential "foes" revealed themselves. Something she wasn't....really expecting, and all this for just clubbing someone in the head? That seems a bit much....She questioned on why she was ready to challenge this warlock's creations or allies, when she remembered her true intention for being her was to ask for help, and destroying his little helpers(As she thinks she is fully capable of doing it with a bit of struggle) would put a damper on what she initially came her to accomplish. She looked around her again, before dropping the wooden plank, it making a clunking sound as it stirred on the cave floor. She sighed and looked up at Strix with quite the blank, yet serious expression. "Listen...Strix? I need not come here for any sort of conflict, I came her in hopes of perhaps...striking some sort of..alliance? You help me, I help you sort of thing? And I....Reluctantly..." She muttered quietly "Apologize." 

The weasel plushie on her shoulder rested limply. "Why are you apologizing to him for? You had every right..." The weasel seemed to be saying. To her, it almost seemed like it actually was alive, and that some sort of  entity was actually whispering in her ear. 

"I need him for help and you know it...." She responded back quietly. "You're the one who convinced me to come here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 10:15 am

Strix tilted his head to the left, considering this new information. She couldn't be serious. The witch was looking for an allience, so she walked into his home and nearly broke a wooden board over his head! It was more likely that she changed her mind after he brought out his creations. Even if she was honest in what she said, her actions are too unpredictable to be anything more than an experiment.

"Why do you openly request an allience with me, dragon witch intruder?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 7:12 pm

"You sure about this? You and I both you don't need his help..." The weasel toy seemingly asked again.

"Yes I'm sure..." She said aloud. "Pardon me, I was talking to my friend....and I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me an intruder. ANYWAY, I wish to ask for your assistance in perhaps any future retaliation you have against the DWMA? I mean you are against them right?" It was safe to assume that e was against the DWMA in some way, being a witch when you're always on a hit list of an academy(or stray weapons) just for your soul practically makes it impossible to live a safe life...she knows this first hand as her sister met a terrible fate for being one. "And from I what I seen" She went on, "You seem to dabble...in building things perhaps? For lack of better words, seeing how you managed to make your own golems...I do a bit of tinkering myself, would that aid in anyway to probably convince you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 10:17 am

(OoC: Gaff's taken way too long, lets continue the thread without him.)

Strix walked across the room and picked up the needle he was threatening to use on the child. "The Master Shrimp will decide wether or not you shall join us." It was the only way to make sure she wasn't planning to just kill her later. Besides, after someone breaks into your home and nearly knocks you out, it's good to have a plan B incase they try that again. Otherwise, they might try to do it again. Egerly, Strix held up the needle. "I only need to inject it into the back of your neck."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 3:13 pm

"See what happens when you ask for help from strangers? All they do is want to poke things into you..."

"Says the one who informed me of him in the first place." Loranne retorted coldly.

"It was just a thought, I honestly never expected you to do it...."

"Whatever..." Admittedly though, the fact for being injected with...whatever it was, was quite offputting. It made her feel like she was somebody's test monkey, and she...rather not. But if thats what it take in order to be Strix's partner...then so be it. Loranne sighed, and approached him, nodding reluctantly nodding at him wanting to use....the Master Shrimp. Whatever the heck that was...he looks goofy enough, so the master shrimp can't be all bad right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 3:50 pm

Before she had a chance to change her mind, Strix shoved the needle into the back of her neck. At first it didn't feel that bad, but then it turned into an agonizing burning pain that would worsen the more she tried to fight it! "Fair warning, the solution clears the blood to establish a better connection. So make sure you take a few vitamins after this is over...."

A moment later, the high-pitched sound from before echoed through the cave, except this time it wasn't echoing. This time it was coming from within her contiousness. An image of a massive round shrimp-like abomination flowed through her mind. It's appearence giving off an unsettling feel. Multiple legs extended from it's side as chunks of it's shell seemed to have crumbled away in the past, revealing the muscles slowly moving it's spider-like limbs as it sat in place on it's side....

Then, Strix clapped a few times. "I can't believe how good that connection was for a first attempt! Well, first excluding the people who died in the process of connecting. Welcome, Loranne, to the order of the Master Shrimp!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 1:38 am

In Awe and with her plushie now practically animated, now full of life! As opposed to a limp barely moving being she saw it as...but it could still talk. She was completely oblivious on what exactly happened to her, she recalled that shrimp guy saying something again about "The Master Shrimp" and then she received a sharp pain in her neck, a pain that still lingered and ached. She analyzed the Master Shrimp's every detail, looking at it top to bottom, taking not of its obvious size, and if she had a fighting chance against it if violence would arise for some other reason. Outside of the illusion back in reality, Loranne was wide eyed, barely balanced, head tilted, and drool slowly descending from her mouth onto the ground. Its as if she lost all logical connection to reality. Unsettled, and slightly intimidated by the crustacean's appearance and size, she approached slowly, extending her arm as if to touch it, when in actuality, nothing was there. "Are you the Master Shrimp that bozo was talking about?" She asked rudely. The plushie shuddered and winced at her harsh words, immediately trying to get her to apologize. "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!? ARE YOU MAD!? THAT THING COULD FLATTEN YOU!" The plushie urged, but Loranne wasn't moved from her response one bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)   Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working with Strix?(No better title, me and Deth)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next