Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morning Introductions (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 6:31 pm

Kura: "hmm... How about we start with those?" I point through the reflection on my blade to a few practice dummies that had been set up. They had target areas labeled for all sorts of weapons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 8:25 pm

"Alright." Blanc set his eyes on the dummy, then sprinted forwards, jumping and twisting around so that he landed next to the dummy. Then he turned, severing the dummy's limb, before doing the same to the other arm. Dropping to a crouch, he swung his leg out, knocking the dummy's feet out from under it, and he stabbed it in the chest. Turning to the next dummy, he hurled Kura toward it, where she buried herself in the target's head. Dashing past the fallen burlap and straw creation, he pulled Kura free, then spun around, neatly decapitating one dummy, while cutting the other clean through the torso.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 11:26 pm

Kura: I laugh in a slightly insane way, although I didn't mean it. I enjoyed the sensation of whipping through the air, slicing through things, and basically the feeling of victory agains these "opponents."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 1:49 am

Blanc heard Kura's laugh, and grinned, stabbing a dummy thrice in the chest, kicking one into another and impaling them both, then swinging around to plunge Kura clean through a target's heart, release the handle, then catch her on the other side. Glancing around at the remaining targets, Blanc twirled Kura around into a backhand grip, before casually sending a pulse of his soul wavelength to the weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 9:10 am

Kura: anticipating this move, I briefly recall what a weapon did in this situation. I dig deep and feel Blanc's wavelength, and amplify it. I send the amplified wavelength back up through the handle towards him, hoping I did it right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 2:10 am

Blanc felt the amplified soul wave bounce back, and he let it swell and charge, before passing it back, noticing Kura beginning to glow a bright white.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 11:13 am

Kura: my ever-present grin manages to widen and I amplify the soul wavelength once more. Closing my eyes I pass it back to Blanc, feeling how close we were to resonating fully. Just a little more...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 11:20 pm

Blanc felt the the now supercharged wave of their combined souls ripple through his body, before he directed it back into Kura,  focusing and intensifying it, making the sword glow with a piercing white light.  Blanc watched in amazement as Kura seemed to somehow double in both length and width, her blade rippling with a strange, almost unearthly energy, before he charged forwards, swinging Kura in a wide arc, the air before him becoming a blur of white power, before there was an explosion, and the meister was a hundred yards backwards, a white arc of pure destruction flashing forwards, cutting a wide swath in the trees ahead.  Blanc himself crashed backwards, before slamming into a tree trunk, his head spinning.  The last thought that passed through his head was 'My God, was that amazing...' before everything faded to black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 11:37 pm

Kura: I had been blown a few yards away, but since I was in weapon form I wasn't knocked unconscious by the blast. The only effect it had on me was some dizziness, making the standard anime swirly-eyes replace my own for a few moments before I returned to normal. "That... Was... AWESOME!!!!!!!!" I cry while transforming. I jump up in the air and twirl around several times before realizing Blanc was unconscious. "Uh-Oh!" I exclaim while I make my way over to him. "Blanc????"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 1:41 am

Blanc groaned and clutched his head, and looked up to see Kura standing over him. Remembering their successful resonance, a wide grin split his face. "Hey, there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 2:02 pm

Kura: "is your head okay?" I ask with my head tilted. "That was a pretty cool explosion back there!" My mind wanders back to the successful resonance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 8:59 pm

Blanc nodded, then pushed himself to his feet, still grinning. "That was amazing,". He told her excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 9:54 pm

Kura: "I can't believe it!" I exclaim while bouncing up and down. That was the first time I had ever done a full Soul Resonance!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 9:17 pm

Blanc nodded again, then grew quiet as he thought back to the burst of raw white power he had seen during their soul resonance. Bringing a mental image of Kura's soul to mind, he searched it for the trait that could have caused such power. Finding nothing, he furrowed his brow. 'That's odd,' he thought. 'That energy didn't come from Kura. But if it didn't come from her, then... did it somehow come from me?' Blanc turned to the weapon girl, speaking to her in a puzzled tone. "Errm... Kura?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 10:06 am

Kura: I was too excited to notice Blanc at first, but when I realize he was trying to talk to me,
I turn around. "Yes?" I ask with a slightly puzzled tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 2:10 am

"Do you remember that white light? When we were resonating? Do you have any idea where that came from?" Blanc rubbed the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 2:47 pm

Kura: I think for a moment as I recall the bright white flash and arc of light. "Oh, that big light...?" I think hard to remember it. "I think it came from you. In fact, I'm sure of it. But not really... Maybe not... But it could happen!" I lapse into a brief session of contradictions. I blink and regain my senses, an my mouth closes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 2:25 am

Blanc listened to Kura as she spoke, watching as she suddenly stopped talking and clamped her mouth shut. She was so forward, he thought. She stated what she thought, even listing her entire train of thought before silencing herself. He had also noticed something else, it was just after they had collided. Her face had taken on a glum, almost world weary look, before her usual happy personality snapped back into place. 'If I had to pick someone to be my partner...' he thought. 'It would probably be her'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 10:16 am

Kura: I was oblivious to Blanc's thoughts. I struggled with my own internal contradictions, making sure to hide what I was thinking. I didn't want Blanc to think I was weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 4:36 pm

Waving a hand in front of Kura's face, Blanc cleared his throat nervously. "Kura? I was wondering..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 5:00 pm

Kura: I snap out of my reverie and look at Blanc. "Yes?" I ask with a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 5:02 pm

Blanc rubbed the back of his head awkwardly and asked, "Would you be willing to be my weapon partner?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 5:12 pm

Kura: I take a moment to let this sink in. "Y-You want me to be your weapon?" I ask. "Are you sure?" I wanted to make sure he wasn't joking, or playing a prank on me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 5:17 pm

Blanc nodded. "Positive," he replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 6:22 pm

Kura: my face lights up. Like, almost literally starts to glow. "OF COURSE!!!!" I cry. Inside I kept arguing with myself, but I thought this would be a good decision whether or not half of me thought so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Introductions (Private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next