Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In a mysterious house... (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 3:44 pm

"Well, I dunno. Wanna search for something?" Mass sat back down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 3:46 pm

Shadow nodded "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 3:50 pm

"Go on then, you start." Mass stood back up again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 5:14 pm

Shadow started walking around the house until he found a staircase leading down. "Mass?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 5:20 pm

Mass followed Shadow around. "It's a staircase. To a basement. What could be in there!!?" Probably an old washing machine and a drying rack, some spiders and a whole bunch of humid air, not that it bothered Mass at all, seeing as humidity had no effect on a shadow.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 5:26 pm

Shadow walked down the stairs and looked around. Mass was right. Nothing interesting..Or..there was an old bookshelf. Shadow walked to it and pushed it to the right. Behind the bookcase was a tunnel. "Hm..." Shadow said
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 5:32 pm

"Ooooh, what could be over there!!?" Probably a helluva lot of spide- wait a second, that's the whole house!!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 5:40 pm

Shadow shrugged "I wanna check it.." He said and walked into the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 5:41 pm

"You got any light? Anything at all? It's a little dark." Mass carried on following Shadow.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 5:44 pm

Shadow pointed at his eyes "My eyes..Somehow I can see in the dark thanks to them. Uhm..I can see better"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 5:51 pm

"They glow. Like a cats eye." Mass said, as if he made a new discovery, though it was pretty obvious that any blind man could see this guys eyes. "My eyes glow but I still can't see that much better in the dark. Sucks."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 7:05 pm

Finally they walked into a big cave..Wait! It isn't a normal cave! It's a small underground village. "I think, I'll go and find a torch.." He teleported back to the building and after a while her ran back to the place where he left Mass. "I'm back" He turned on the torch and looked around "Woah."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 7:11 pm

"Pshh, I saw bigger." Mass turned around and started to walk out. "And what is that even doing underneath Death City?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 7:17 pm

Shadow walked to the nearest building (A small stone house) "I don't know..But I think, I know this place." In the whole village there were a lot of skeletons. Shadow started walking through a street. "Interesting.." Then he noticed a skeleton that had a spear in it's head
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 7:30 pm

A faint "Bonkeeeeers!!" is all that can be heard from Mass, who is making his way up the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 7:34 pm

Shadow walked into a house and found a skeleton that was wearing almost the same clothes as him (But the skeleton's clothes were red) Shadow ran to Mass, schocked "Oh my lord.." Shadow said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:29 am

"You got here quick." Mass said. "Nothing good comes of places like this, eh?" He continued walking back up the tunnel towards the house. "We'd do good to get away from this place, right?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:53 am

Shadow nodded. A person that wears almost the same clothes..Interesting but it couldn't be old Shadow. No! That person has killled Shadow. "One good thing..I think, I found a skeleton of a person that has killed me."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 12:28 pm

"That's a jolly good thing to know, isn't it? To know the person who murdered you is dead?" Mass carried on moving down the tunnel, only looking back to turn to Shadow when speaking.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 2:18 pm

Finally they were back in the building "Yeah..Right..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 2:24 pm

"Must suck to know you aren't the one to get revenge."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 2:37 pm

Shadow crossed his arms and mumbled "No.."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 2:46 pm

"Don't lie." Mass sat down on the floor and crossed his arms. "Anyway, now that that is done, whatcha do all day?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 3:12 pm

Shadow shrugged "Whatever.."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 5:02 pm

"Whatever?" Mass stood back up and started to leave the building. "Je mange citrons brut. Goodbye for now, my friend."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a mysterious house... (open)   In a mysterious house... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a mysterious house... (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next