Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 3:16 pm

Kataro let out a sigh. "We thought to do that, but the scent of werewolves and demons crowded her scent." He said as he hopped on his horse. The gates slowly began to open and the sun got lower. "Alright everyone!! Lets go!!" Kataro shouted. "When we get past the fields, we'll go into the woods and search for her there!!! If she isn't in the woods, we'll head into the mountains!!" He shouted as he began to ride into the fields.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 3:24 pm

Luna nodded at him and beckoned her horse into a Gallup running after the knight her longbow straped to her back with quivers of arrows straped to her hourses saddle bags

ivy fallowed her horse keeping an easy pace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 3:50 pm

Spencer jumped on his horse and followed behind at a fast pace. He was right. They were going into this blind.

Putting his hand out to the side, he summons a rather large mace. If he was coming, he was going to pop a few holes into something's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 4:12 pm

The group reached the woods after a few minutes of riding. It was dark by now. And the woods felt ominous. "Everyone, we'll travel by foot for now..." He said Ashe hopped off of his horse. He pulled out his bow and got an arrow ready. He heard branches snapping and rustling. It was probably a pack if werewolves. "We need to keep our guard up... I think we're surrounded." He said to the group quietly. "Leave this place..." A voice said. "IT'S DEMONS! COVER YOUR EARS!!!" Kataro shouted as he put earplugs in his ears. The demons had an ability to put a spell on you by using their voices. It led you to death if you listened. Kataro surrounded his arrow with fire and shot into the woods. The woods were illuminated with light for a short moment and there were several hooded demons. He began shooting arrows wildly, hoping he'd hit one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 4:22 pm

Spencer ripped pieces of leather from his hood and put them in his ears. He then jumped off his horse and hefted the mace over his shoulder.

Tightening his grip and building up energy, Spencer swings the mace at the demons at once to try and deal enough damage to make them disappear for a while. As long as they could progress, they would do fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 4:29 pm

Luna plugged her sensitive ears and drew out her bow and notched a arrow and shot at the dark figures in the dark that she could easily see with her cat eyes

Ivy growled and plugged her ears and pulled out her twin short swords and got in an offensive stance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 4:30 pm

steam had just arrived in the group finally. "did i miss anything? I heard something about demons"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 4:57 pm

Kataro put three arrows on the string of his bow. They turned into ice arrows and he shot them at the head of a demon. The demons head froze and it vanished into thin air. As spencer swung his mace and smashed a demon in the head. "We'll be back once you reached the mountains..." The domains said in sync as they vanished. Kataro let out a sigh and turned to Spencer. "Thank you for your help." He said as he took out his earplugs. "What is your name? You have a strong arm." He said as he put his bow on his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 5:05 pm

Luna unplugged her ears and put her arrows back nnad then strapped the bow on her back "that was close but he said once we reach the mountains, does that mean the princess isent here "

Ivy growled unplugging her ears "god those infuriating creatures, I hate them "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 6:28 pm

Spencer let the spiked ball of the mace hit the ground and watched it disappear into a dissipating cloud of smoke.

Heaving a breath, he turns to the man who had mentioned him. Pulling the torn peices of leather from his ears, he tosses them aside and vents deeply.

"Spencer."

Spencer held out his hand for him to shake, but drew back when he thought it was unpolite. He didn't have much manners, but figured this wasn't one of those occasions where he DID use them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 6:57 pm

Jet busts out of the trees some blood covering his arm as Rex starts to growl "I am Jet by the way we aren't alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 7:19 pm

Kataro let out a sigh. "We should keep moving. The moon is out and the wolves lurk in these parts." He said as he looked around. He began walking deeper into the woods. Suddenly, a thick fog began come towards them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 7:35 pm

Luna noddef ad they continued when the fog came in she growled in anoience"god I hate fog it dims my sense I cajt smell anything but water and I can hardly see anything past thid fog "
.ivy fallowed them quietly her twin short swords as she creeps through the bushes in a crouch ready for anythin as she keeped alert
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 7:58 pm

Spencer looked from the fog to the others. It was going to be smart to go around it. Then again, it would push them away from where they were. They'd have to refind the 'trail' again if they did so.

"Should we push through or go around?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 8:18 pm

After walking with the fog in their way, Kataro came to a halt at the sight of a camp. It was a fire going and they had a few tents set up. There were werewolves and a giant cyclops sitting at the fire. Kataro raised his hand, signaling everyone to stop. "I need someone to make me a bomb with metal in the smoke..." He quietly whispered back. He had an idea in mind and hoped it could take out the whole camp in a single move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 8:22 pm

Spencer quickly forms a bomb shell with cupped hands. The fuse hung loosely at the sides and it was almost completely rounded.

"You can use this. As long as you can make it explode, it will work."

His bombs were known to malfunction by exploding too soon or not exploding at all, and all they could do was hope that it worked right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 8:28 pm

Kataro took the bomb and slowly approached the camp, then he threw the bomb into the fire that the camp had. It made a small explosion followed by a thick cloud of smoke. The smoke filled the entire camp. "Here how to make a homemade cumulonimbus." He said with a smile. He pulled an arrow out and put it on his bow. The arrow started to crackle with electricity and Kataro shot it into the smoke. As the lightning bow hit the smoke, it began to electrocute everything that was in it. The lightning caught the metal in the smoke and made a current throughout it. "Hurry! Lets get around the camp!" He said as he ran around the smoke to pass the camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 8:34 pm

Damb that was bad ass"ivy said to him running around the smoke she coulf still feal the charge of the electricity on her skin

Luna ran after them catchin upp with kataro quickly but staying back with the others to not show off her speed. She whimper as she sees her fur its standing out and crazy from the electrical charge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 8:38 pm

Spencer left his horse and ran behind the others. It was both quieter and gave him more agility.

"Where to? We need to get out of here before they notice that we just made the werewolves look like fluffy bunnies."

The electricity sent small shocks up his legs and into his lower spine that gave him the chills and made his clothing stick to him. It made him shiver a few times, but he tried to ignore it and continued running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 8:45 pm

Kataro actually hasn't thought about where to go. He figured she'd be in woods. But he knew exactly where she was after thinking for a moment. "... We're going to the labyrinth of Sherr..." He said while he was still running. He knew how dangerous the trip to the labyrinth was, but he also knew why the princess would be there. "Lets go quickly... Before its to late..." He said to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 8:49 pm

Ivy fallowed him as he ran ready for the challenge of the labyrinth

Luna nodded "yes sir we are with you "she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 9:00 pm

When they got far enough from the camp, Kataro stopped to take a breather. "Listen... If we don't find her before tomorrow night, everything that ever was will come to an end." He said while he was crouched over breathing heavily. "The princess is the most important person in this world. She has... Special properties about her that make her a weapon for the enemy. If she is outside of the castle during the full moon, the spirits of the moon, which aren't good ones, can come and take over her body. She become a powerful witch that has no purpose but to destroy. If she isn't returned to the castle by the time the moon goes down, she'll stay that way and end the world. I noticed the moon is basically full, which mean she was captured for the purpose of our kingdoms end. We must find her..." He said to those that were with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 9:12 pm

Spencer stops behind him and sits down to take a break. They had practically ran half a mile under adrenaline force.

"Then we.....best get....moving."

He looked up at the setting sun and vented deeply. They were running out of time....fast.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 9:16 pm

Ivy noddedat him "that doesn't sound good

Luna growled " I will do anything to help you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 10:57 pm

"I say we should go if she could destroy the world she will be guarded by the best of the best enemies to the kingdom." Jet turns to Rex puts a paper in his collar and says "Take this to the king." Rex bounds off the way they came
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next