Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luck of a Rabbit(Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 12:05 am

cal lowered the weapon and backed away. "Identify yourself" she says again in the same tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 12:07 am

Kokoa noticed the girl she had never seen before "Excuse me, miss" she said in her innocent child tone "But who are you?" She asked. Maybe she was a new member that had been introduced earlier when she wasn't there. And the weapon, she had never seen him or her before either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 12:12 am

"If you haven't noticed by now I'm Yumerki Aburama.A witch of the organization Lost Labyrinth.Although around here I'm know as the "Stained snow",or "Lustful Luck".Either way I wish for nothing now.Who are you?Mis Kokoa seems to not even know you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 12:17 am

"The name given to me by my creators was CLBR VII, My weapon refers to me as Cal. Leave this place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 12:22 am

N"Why must I leave?-My house is here you know.Not like km causing any trouble.Well besides injuring that boy of yours.I think I'll stay for a bit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 12:24 am

Kokoa stood up and took a step back from the rabbit. Maybe they were right, she wasn't the strongest weapon and her meister wasn't wit her at the moment. Also, the rabbit just turned into a boy, meaning he was a witch. She took another step back in fear. She didn't want to get hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 12:29 am

connor showed up with Dylan . "If you've business here, then spill the beans or
We'll spill your guts"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 12:43 am

"Well this party is becoming a little to squashed for my taste.Care to let me leave then.Well actually I don't think I will.After all this is my home.Plus unlike other houses this one bounds weapons to their human forms.Well if they happen to be in a weapon form already they'll slowly begin to perish.The very soul wave length holding them together eventually draining away into nothingness.Now what will it be?I do have the advantage here you know.Plus I'm not very fond of a crowd in my home.If you say no I could always release the Soul Protect.I'm sure Trinity would love to help me out."

Yumerkis tone would seem to become sly,and manipulative in a way.Each word seeming to slither across the length of his tongue.A pair of rabbit ears once again sprouting from his head.They seemed to convey his joyous mood to the beings around him.Why you ask?It were quite simple really.He had finally thought himself to have won.Not even a sudden ambush could end his happiness.First he found his wife Kokoa,and his home.How could things get any better?

"Now please see yourself out of my,and Kokoa's home.Can't you see she hates to see her husband suffering so.?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 12:46 am

"Husband..." Kokoa knitted her eyebrows, now this situation was out of hand. "I don't remember getting married at any moment..." She looked back at Dylan "Did we...? Is it even legal...?" She asked dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 12:55 am

" Of course it's legal. I have the papers around here somewhere.Just ask Lord Death himself.After all it is destiny....Well I think it is.These papers do have your signature forged on them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 12:59 am

"But..." Kokoa protested "I'm already in love with someone... Sorry." She gave the boy a sympathetic look, even if he was a witch, he did not deserve to be heartbroken. Plus, she was still confused and did not have another idea of what else she could do, so much madness for a day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 1:19 am

cal fired a shot at the man and yelled "run!" They all damn knot different into different directions and indirectly trying to get to the school
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 1:21 am

"Is that so?I'll just have to wait you out then.Not like I'll be dying any time soon.Now where did I put that spell book?" Tuneful would look kind of puzzled as he searched the building for this book.He looked across a span of the run nearly tearing it apart.Which is not saying much seeing as they were on a stair case after all.The entire this went on a small cotton ball like tail appeared upon his body.It did this over a extended period of time for about 6 minutes minutes at the least.Then it vanished.Being a witch wasn't easy you know.Not like someone taught him anything what so ever.Despite what Kokoa had saide he'd most likely stalk her from now on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 1:26 am

Kokoa ran in a random direction following Cal's instruction. All the fuss made her head spin and she had no idea where she was going, soon, she was pretty lost and confused. All the events had happened pretty fast. She leaned against a wall and held her head as she slid down to sit on the cold city pavement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 1:31 am

"Looks like Cal is target number one." A devilish grin cut through the males lips.Although he had no intention of chasing them just yet.Instead he allowed himself to be shot.The bullet didn't hit anything too important.Besides magic could heal him of flesh wounds..Or can it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 2:08 am

cal ran over to Kokoa and picked her up bridal style with ease and kept running. They caught up with Dylan and Connor. "He thinks that we are in the academy, connor we will hide I your apartment."

connor didn't question it. He panted from
Running "it's just down the street, wait where's siku?"

"we do not have time to go back, he is able to handle himself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 2:11 am

"Now that they are all gone I can finally figure out a way to gain a couple of souls.After all a guys got to eat." Yumerki now took to the helpless streets of Death City.His intention were clear to him,but not anyone happening to walk by.Yet as he began to almost instinctively weave hand gestures needed to release soul protect..well it all fell into turmoil.His power seeming to surge endlessly throughout the empty streets of this enormous place.Could a boy,yet alone a witch hold this much power?No he couldn't at all.This were all thanks to the madness wave lengths he had swallowed before getting here.Unaware of any dangers this may have caused Yumerki did such a foolish act without a second thought.Why would he any way?Isn't it a human,beings nature to crave power?Perhaps that is incorrect,but it is not important now.

"Die you worthless pawns.Now bleed for my sake you insolent fools." As he said these words a purple light began to radiate from his pores.It flex outward in the form of small needle like,beams/strands in which shot off in all directions.While in mid travel the strands/beams would implement a rather odd mechanism.Fore unlike most light based attacks they were solid.This meant they couldn't be manipulated very However one could split them down to create a onslaught of razor edged needles.This is exactly what the male did too.As result over ten people were kill as the young witch,began to hover in the air..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 2:36 am

Alex turned into his human rom and ran along with them, embarrassed at being shorter than Kokoa.

"that's it there!" They all bursts into the door making the people in the lobby state at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 7:14 pm

"Not many string people in this worthless place.Maybe should call Trinity here for a little fun?She does want to become a Demon blade after all.Heh....Yet I see no point in Shari.g these souls with her." A strange laughter would erupt from behind a pair of seemingly sealed lips.This laughter traveled far,and wide throughout the alley ways of Death City.It possessed a feeling of toxic joy in sorts.Yet it remained sly,and unselfish in every way.How could this be?A single choice gave of so much emotion from a somewhat dense being.This however were not the main problem.That happened to be the simple fact of Yumerki himself,becoming a Kishin.This very thought courses throughout his mind all the while,be swallowed the ten souls he required.

"How foolish Death is.Those twisters ran away from me like weaklings.It seems that they haven't gone too far either.I can still feel the prescience of that annoying Soul wave length..Come out where ever you are.I just wanna play.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 1:22 am

Kokoa watched as Cal's weapon turned human again, he seemed to be really short. However, as she suspected, she had never seen the weapon before. But they were helping Connor, Dylan and her, so they must be new members of Sofia. "Um..." Kokoa said quite intimidated "I... I can run for myself!" She directed a smile towards the girl who carried her as she ran.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 3:04 pm

"Now where are they hiding.....maybe I can devour Trinity.She is just a weapon after all.,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 10:31 pm

They walked into the apartment, they heard somebody inside. They got nervous but upon further investigation they found siku in his underwear passed out on the couch with beer bottles scattered across the floor.

connor facepalmed "how... did he... get in our house....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 10:38 pm

"Hmmm...I think that's Kokoa's soul wave length.I guess I'll follow it." The witch would assume the form of a small white rabbit.Although this rabbit were different fore it possessed a pair of fluffy white Angel wings.The feathers that fell from them elegantly danced throughout the air as the small animal took flight.His objective being to locate,and cling to Kokoa like a love sick puppy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 12:47 am

"Eek!" Kokoa exclaimed while covering her eyes "I've seen enough for a lifetime!" She exclaimed before walking away and entering her room ready for a nap after the long day she had. She laid in her bed facing the ceiling for about 10 minutes, letting all the fuzz that happened earlier sink in, before falling into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 1:28 am

"She seems to have moved again.Of course she has returned...just great." The rabbit not really being meant to fly gave off a exhausted sigh before turning back around.Then within 2 hours he had reached the location of Kokoa.Now what was.left to stop him happened to be a mere window.So he began to constantly ram his frail little body against it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luck of a Rabbit(Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next