Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luck of a Rabbit(Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 8:03 pm

Kokoa slowly opened her eyes but did not move from her position. She had been woken up by what seemed to be tapping. She was to sleepy to even figure out where it came from. She shuffled a little, trying to get a comfortable position and fall into slumber again, but apparently the tapping wouldn't stop, and it was clearly not ignorable. Kokoa grunted softly as she shut her eyes trying to recover we precious sleep again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:26 am

"She doesn't seem to wanna open the window up.I guess I'll have to break it.Wakeup Kokoa!!!!!!!" The small creature would now open his mouth by a tiny bit.His ears seeming to bend forward by about 2 inches.A large bundle of a strange green aura beginning to condense at their very tips.Then within several seconds a small 2 inch in diameter ball of energy were shot forth.As it made direct contact with the window both shattered.Fragments of glass sent flying into the rabbits frail body.Although it didn't do much damage it did leave him bloody,and traumatized. "Ow...what I will do to stalk someone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:47 am

Kokoa jumped up from her sleep, sitting up on the bed. She was awoken by a huge noise, the loud sound of a glass shattering to be exact. Her sight was blurry from sleep, but as soon as it adjusted she saw her broken window, and a bloody rabbit next to it. She couldn't help but scream in horror. How did the bunny get there? And why was it bloody? How she hated blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 1:30 am

"Oh calm down dear.It's only me.I mean really,how many rabbits do you think live in this city.I'll be fine actually.It's just a piece of glass.I can easily pull it out later,or if you don't mind.I'm feel fairly lazy today.Can you. Believe it." As the rabbit began to speak he ignored the pain flowing from his L.thigh.The pain he felt were irrelevant to his current desires,so he held it off.The crimson liquid seeming to drizzle across his black fur onto the window seal.Eventually he did pass out leaving behind a small chuckle in his fainting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 7:09 pm

Kokoa flinched as she saw the rabbit hitting the floor, leaving a puddle of blood. She quickly ran out of her room, sneaked to where the first aid kit was, and carried it back to her room, hopefully without being noticed by anyone else in the house in the process, if Sofia wanted his soul, he should at least be able to fight back a little.

Kokoa kneeled down next to the rabbit and reluctantly put her thumb and index finger around the piece of glass on the rabbit's left thigh. She took a deep breath before pulling out the glass, straight and fast. She then dipped a piece of cotton in alcohol and disinfected the wound before cleaning the bloody surroundings. She wrapped a bandage around the witch's thigh and let it rest in her own bed while she sat in a chair nearby, her head resting on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 3:25 pm

Dylan woke up to detecting somebody else's soul in kokoa's bedroom. He got up and walked into her room to see the rabbit laying in kokoa's bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 3:38 pm

Kokoa had already fallen asleep so she didn't notice Dylan's entrance. She slept peacefully, her back slowly rising up and down as she took breaths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 4:09 pm

a spike came out of dylan's hand and he walked towards the rabbit. "I'm sorry kokoa" he thrust his hand towards the rbbit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 2:11 am

"Wait just a minute.I'm not dying you imbeciles.It's just blood.Back off before I transfer you to hell." -The rabbit awoke,and began to float helplessly within the air.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 6:21 pm

dylan jumped back in shock. Just who the hell
IS this guy he thought to himself. He needed to know more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 6:23 pm

Kokoa opened her eyes slowly, awaken by the ruckus. "What is happening...?" She said groggily while rubbing her left eye with the back of we left hand. All she could see was in a blur, and she was too sleepy to make an hypothesis of what was happening in the current situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 6:51 pm

"I'm wondering the answer to that question myself."

Connor walked in to see the scene. "Ok what the hell... Life can never just be normal can it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 7:12 pm

OOC: Can i join

-James is sitting on the ledge across from the window where he was watching- "That is one messed up rabbit..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 4:47 pm

Having nothing more than a newly found idle grudge against the male Yumerki giggled almost endlessly behind the veil of darkness left by the moons shadow. Dylan could only grasp the the depths of what happened to be the young witches mind. Maybe a few smacks to the head with a shovel could cure the saddness that lurked around the outerly outline of his slender bodily structure. Nothing more than a cloak of innocence to seal the males faith into the wings of a ever burning darkness. " Are you afraid of me now?" The words that slipped outwards from the small, and highly frail seeming creature echoed throughout the room. It's very sound booming past the ear canals of everyone happening to hear it, all except his lovely Kokoa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 4:50 pm

MasterAssassin wrote:
OOC: Can i join

Of course.
-James is sitting on the ledge across from the window where he was watching- "That is one messed up rabbit..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 6:45 pm

"What... What is happening...?" Kokoa said still a bit groggily, however, her vision cleared enough to see what was going on in the room for now. "Wh- Wha?!" Kokoa exclaimed while turning her head to both sides, taking full view of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 7:41 pm

" Well good morning sleepy head. Or is it still night...well the moon's still out so. I guess this is good evening if we're following logically founded terms of night, and day. Yet I'm tired of rambling about this already. By the way did we wake you?" A lunatic at heart Yumerki could no longer contain his excitement. Fore he had already planned something that transcended the feeble morality of human beings. Now he could only await the arrival of doomsday, or the lovely Trinity. Either way you put it the witch were ready to put his power use. Although he didn't regard how Kokoa fit into his plan what so ever. Such a foolish move by this so called genius, or was it? Could this have all been planned by him? Maybe he had actually been thinking two steps in head of even density.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 8:59 pm

"AAAAAAND i just pissed myself" dylan said transforming into a spear.

"you really are an idiot sometimes, dylan" connor took the spear and jumped out the window, luring yumerki out of the apartment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 12:42 am

Kokoa screamed at the sight of Connor lunging at the witch. She couldn't help but feel it was all her fault. Maybe she shouldn't have helped the rabbit, maybe she should just have let him bleed on the floor and called Dylan so he could kill the animal, and maybe she shouldn't have picked up the black rabbit in Death City and just let it escape. She did not want a fight in her room, it was the last thing she wanted, to be frank. It was all her fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 1:59 am

"Why did they jump out the window? I'm up here... maybe they want me to follow. I'm not stupid you know." Now the rabbits words slipped out in a almost shattered manner. He seemed to be drained some extent, or rather confused. He wondered about many things as he watched Kokoa scream, and her friends prepare for battle. Is this what his mother wanted for him? Is the world really this cruel. As he went over these things thousands of times in his head something flustered. The scarlet liquid he leaked now began to surge fluently throughout the air. The moisture of the air seeming to vanish as the liquid formed into a number of jagged edged rapiers. Even his own tears weren't safe as they too vanished at creation. What were happening here? A new spell maybe? Had his power awakened with his passion for learning? No matter the cause it happened. Now he had power to fight back with.

The rabbits struggle was finally over as the rapiers, of scarlet shot forth. Each one attempting to soar straight through the body on Connor. Yet they seemed to travel slowly, and unevenly aimed. This were demonstrated as two missed their target. A feeble side effect maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:34 pm

O--9 Anyone?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 8:03 pm

.- well I guess this topic is dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luck of a Rabbit(Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3