Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kataro The Weird (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Kataro The Weird (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 1:16 am

Katari sighed and pulled out a pistol. "You let yourself survive..." He said as he turned to him. He didn't know what he was going to do. Killing himself would solve nothing, but also something at the same time. "This pistol is fully loaded. A lot of damage. One shot to my heart..." He said as he looked at the gun. He smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 1:26 am

"LET myself survive?! I couldn't do anything bleeding to death!"

His heart began to race. People had either started clearing the streets or were staring. Kataro was about to make a horrible mistake, and he couldn't do anything but try and talk him out of it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 1:28 am

"Kataro knock it off if you kill yourself it won't get you anywhere. Dude think of the good ol' days. Back when everything was fine. Then just roll with it." Jet says starting to get frantic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 1:35 am

Kataro frowned. He pointed the gun a few inches away from his head and sighed. "Say goodbye to everyone for me... And... Take care of Isabella." He said quietly "Hmm..I guess your life doesn't flash in front before your eyes during your moment of death..." He thought... Then he pulled the trigger. A loud blast filled the air and fire came out of the pistol... But the bullet stopped, just before it made contact with his head. He looked around and saw Elaine, his mother sitting on a broom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 1:56 pm

OOC: Jeebuz, you just about gave me a heart attack. eOe

Spencer went to reach for the gun, but paused when he realized it was already over. He was dead. In death there wasn't any turning back.

He didn't want to pull his arm away from his eyes to see what happened, but when he did, he stood in shock at what had happened. The bullet had frozen just as it was making contact. He didn't know what had happened, but backed away when he saw the witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 2:13 pm

Elaine. She had used her magic to stop the bullets. Kataro looked at her silently. Then he pointed the gun at her and began firing wildly, but all the bullets stopped before touching her. "What are you doing here...?" He asked angrily. "I... I came to see you." She said quietly. "Yeah..." He said as he rolled his eyes. "Did you kill dad?" He asked her. She sat there silently for a moment. She didn't know how to react to a question like that. "... Yes." She replied quietly. Kataro chuckled. He was enraged with anger now, but it wasn't showing. "Yeah. I figured... What do you want?" He asked. "I just... I just came to say I'm sorry. Sorry for everything I've put you through. And don't take It out on yourself." She said as she came a little closer to Kataro. "What the hell?! You're the only person I wanna take it out on!!! You KILLED MY FATHER, YOUR HUSBAND!!!" He shouted. "Not only that, but you've killed hundreds of others! You've attacked my friends! You've attacked ME!!" He said as he walked back and forth. "Then do it... Take it out on me." She said as tears ran down her face. Kataro walked over to her and pointed the gun at her head. "I should... I think I will!!" He shouted. He was pissed at this point, which you all have noticed. One wrong move and he would pull the trigger. He knew it was something that needed to be done, but killing your own mother just didn't feel like he'd accomplish anything. He stood there with the gun pointed to her head. Then he looked at spencer with a "what should be done" type of expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 2:25 pm

Spencer didn't know what to do at the moment. It was overwhelming and it was getting out of hand.

Closing his eyes slightly, he thinks for a moment and calms down before replying.

"It's your choice. There's a fifty-fifty decision. She is your mother, but she's done things she probably shouldn't have."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kataro The Weird (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2