Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fiona wants to join?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 11:17 am

The shadows start to split away from me and move towards Fiona, James stands up and starts to speak russian. "Мы работаем в темноте, чтобы служить Свету, мы Убийцы! Один работает автономно, но мы охотимся как пакета! (We work in the Dark to serve the Light, we are Assassins! One runs alone, but we hunt as a pack!)"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 5:07 pm

Damien circled around in the air a bit, I knew he was up to no good! He thought

Fiona whimpered in fear and backed away trembling, this is starting to get scary, she thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 9:03 am

-James stands up and the shadows stop moving, the tattoos are gone, his insignia had stopped glowing, an his eye has stopped glowing, he pulls his mask up and walks to a tree- "Soul Disruption!" -he hits the tree with his soul disruption and it falls over with black electrical surges running through representing James' soul- "Still not strong enough, by the way, I am no different from you or Fiona..." -he starts to walk back to his apartment-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 9:11 am

Damien narrowed his eyes "creep" he growled as he flew tp ground and turned into his human form, he then notice Fiona sitting on the ground "-"fiona are you ok?!" He asked, fiona hugged him "yeah im ok im just a bit spooked" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:58 am

-Turns to them- "I didn't ask you to follow me and I never did anything that the Academy prohibits, its called meditation. You should try it sometime."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:06 pm

Damien narrowed his eyes "that look like black magic to me..." he muttered darkly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 9:33 pm

It's called meditation, I don't meddle in witchcraft."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:34 pm

Damien glared at james "just know I'll be watching you" he mumbled then signaled fiona to follow him "let's go back to the school" "ok!" Fiona said quickly following him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 12:04 am

It's called meditation, I don't meddle in witchcraft."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 12:03 pm

Damien muttered something under his breath and walked away with fiona, fiona looked back for a moment and thought, if only I could read soul wavelinks,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 3:51 pm

-Takes his knife out and spins it around his finger- "Just stay out of my business and you won't have to find a new weapon."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 8:20 pm

Fiona frowned "what do you mean by that!?", Damien glared at james
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 11:01 pm

"I'm not a murderer..." -puts his fist up and black electrical surges run through it- "I'll just disrupt your wavelengths, but I only use it on my enemies..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 11:53 pm

Fiona growled "why are you being such a fart!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 1:03 am

-James looks at Fiona and is about to speak when he feels his body violently jerk, he looks down and black electrical surges course through his body, a bloodstain, he touches the wound, and he falls to his knees then falls to the ground breathing hard-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 1:12 am

Fiona gasped in surprise and Damien raised an eyebrow, "OMG ARE YOU OK?!" Fiona squealed in panic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 1:22 am

-he coughs up blood and looks at them with the black electrical surges running through him-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 1:28 am

Fiona shuddered in fear and stepped behind damien, "you want us to get help?" Damien asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 1:37 am

-James stands up and tries to walk towards ya'll but gets hit with another blast of his corrupted wavelength and falls to the ground-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 1:40 am

"Whats wrong with you?" Damien asked, he and fiona backed away a little bit in fear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 1:41 am

-He bleeds reaching in y'all's direction-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 1:53 am

Fiona reached down and helped him up "have to get him to a doctor!", damien nodded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 1:56 am

-he screams in pain and coughs up more blood-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 2:09 am

Fiona whimpered, Damien picked james up and took him to the infirmary

Ooc: move to actual infirmary or stay here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 2:13 am

Ooc: Whatever works for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiona wants to join?
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next