Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last one to post wins.

Go down 
+3
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Arc
Vixy McCloud
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Last one to post wins. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 11:41 am

So basically Alice got the stone and lived happily ever after in Wonderland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 11:26 pm

Sup motherduckers
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 11:35 pm

Sorry to intrude on your intimate conversation but I was just curious on how long this flipping threads been going on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 12:00 am

Seventy pages, and we're not showing signs of stopping. We want to win.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 12:09 am

(Narrows eyes and crosses my arms) challenge accepted *meme*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 12:13 am

I raise you one "liek a boss Mudkip" and put all my Miley Cyrus's on the table. But, next turn, I shall fold!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 12:25 am

Ooc: gtg/ XD
Oh yea? Well I put down a "aww yeaaaaaah!" With an epic waffle to defend
(Idk how to play yugioh :3 )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 10:11 am

(That's poker I think.)

I raise you by three Guitar Hero songs played at five in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 1:52 pm

I put one Fake Trap face down and hope you fall for it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 2:02 pm

I haven't actually rped on this site in forever. if anyone wants me on a thread (idk why they would) let me know
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 3:26 pm

I place down a deck of cards and hope that it somehow is a thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 3:39 pm

I play mimicat to mimic every card in your deck until he gets a seisure from the mental strain and drowns in a puddle of his own drool!

Also, Sure, Connor, I'll join a thread with you. What do you think it should be about or what character would you want to use?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 3:49 pm

I just made one for Sofia but your not apart of that soooo.... Got any villain characters somebody might be able To have an encounter with?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 3:58 pm

Plenty of them. Glaucon the Kishin Egg, Strix the Shrimp Warlock, I've been looking for a way to introduce Fasha the Pheonix Witch, Etta's been mentally screwed with in the background, and, while not technically a villian, Nalik's always up for a fight and could easilly end up following someone evil if they paid him enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 4:03 pm

well, i'll let you make the thread with whoever and i'll join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 5:55 pm

Actually, Connor, you're in Yumerki's thread. However you tend to suddenly dissappear from threads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 6:19 pm

I do tend to do that.... I thought it went dead woops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 6:31 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 6:56 pm

So it turns out the surrogate court was not a sperm bank and was apart of the court house. And it was like writing wills and all sorts of law involving dead
People and inheritance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 11:57 pm

But why is the rum gone?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 12:13 am

dafuq are you talking about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 12:53 am

*dramatic close up*

Potter Puppet Pals.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 6:11 am

You know what. I know that I'm ting to dusk and I know I don't understand what's going on soooooooo
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 7:38 am

Pancakes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 10:47 am

im done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last one to post wins.
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next