Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) Empty
PostSubject: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 4:42 pm

Asuka's apartment is in a dimply lit part of the outskirts of town, with a pleasant view of the cemetery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:47 pm

Dustan and Kazuko go to her apartment. Dustan knocks on the door and waits to be allowed in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:49 pm

Asuka opened the door, "Ah, Dustin. Kazuko. Come in." She stood to the side, allowing them passage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:52 pm

Dustan and Kazuko both walk in. Dustan waits for her to close the door before saying, "Our mission was a success."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:56 pm

Asuka nodded, "Excellent. I'm assuming there were no real complications? Nothing that would have caused injury to either of you, at least. Considering you both look well enough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 2:17 pm

"Nothing we couldn't handle. The only thing a bit out of the ordinary was that she was a vampire. She left behind a vampire soul which neither of us knew how to deal with, so Dustan decided not to eat it in case it was dangerous."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 7:08 pm

Asuka nodded, "Vampire souls aren't necessarily bad to eat. It doesn't count towards your 99 corrupt souls and 1 witch soul, but it won't hurt you." She said offhandedly. "Do you two mind narrating to me what exactly transpired on your mission?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:44 pm

Naga entered her apartment " I hope I'm not interrupting?" He said in a tone suggesting he didn't really care
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:13 pm

Asuka gave him a stern look, "Can this wait? I'm with a student."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:21 pm

" it's important" he stated seriously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:26 pm

Asuka nodded, "Excuse me a moment." she stepped into the hall with Naga, "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:33 pm

" my mission yielded some...disturbing results." He says dragging a body bound in cloth between them, he peeled it back to show his face which did not flash kishin eyes but revealed permanent ones. " and he says Saca will revive the kishin and rule at his side"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:36 pm

"Saca is the kishin I've been seeking. Who is he talking about?" her face grew pale.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:44 pm

" Asura, who else?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:47 pm

She turned pale, "Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:56 pm

" he repetitively said Asura ,so I'm going to assume that's who he meant. Not even counting the kishin eyes on his walls"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:13 pm

Asuka nodded, face as white as a ghost. "You should go now..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:23 pm

" very well, I will be at the mansion should you decide to employ my services once more, and I sincerely hope that you do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:24 pm

Asuka nodded, and went back inside, "I'm sorry, please continue."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 12:26 am

"Well, all that really happened was that we climbed some mountains, got in a village, stole some uniforms from guards we knocked out, got in the castle, tricked some guards and killed her. Although she did say something that raised an alarm in my head."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 12:28 am

Asuka nodded, "And that would be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 12:31 am

"Right as she died, she said 'Asura will rise!'."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 12:38 am

Asuka swallowed, "Thank you... You both may leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 12:40 am

Both look at each other, and then look back. "Do you think that she was just spouting lies or...is there something very important about to go down?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 12:42 am

Asuka sighed, "I'm not sure yet. But be on your guard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next