Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 12:44 am

"Alright then...oh, should we inform the teachers if we see them?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 12:46 am

Asuka shook her head, "No. Say nothing of what you heard for now. We don't need to alarm anyone needlessly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 12:48 am

"Oh...alright then..." He motions for Dustan to follow him and they leave.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:00 pm

Droon knocked on asuka's door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:01 pm

I was right behind him, happy to finish the mission already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:02 pm

Asuka opened the door, "Oh. Hello. Come in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:03 pm

"Hello..." I mumbled, walking into the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:05 pm

" hi thar!" Droon said playfully, "might I regail you with a fascinating tale of emperors, espionage, and a beautiful young damsel who causes distress?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:06 pm

Asuka raised an eyebrow, clearly not the type for humor, "Pardon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:10 pm

I whacked him on the back of his head and sighed, "We are here to report our mission as a success."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:12 pm

Asuka nodded, "Excellent. Come in, sit down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:12 pm

I did as she said and sat down on a nearby chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:15 pm

Asuka closed the door, "Please, give me full details as to how it went."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:25 pm

"It went fairly smooth, we started out by asking some of the townspeople about any festivals when they told us about the great feast. After finding that out I went over and bought a dress to disguise me as the oracle while Droon stole a uniform and hired some guys. We then tried to visit the emperor as the oracle until we lost hope and decided to sneak in. We manged to go undetected to the courtyard where he was meditating. Needless to say, we fought him and won."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:27 pm

Asuka nodded, "So no complications or anything out of the ordinary?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:29 pm

"Actually when I asked him 'any last words?' he replayed with: Asura will rise!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:40 pm

Asuka went pale, "I see..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:41 pm

"Do you know what it could mean...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:44 pm

She exhaled, "I have an idea. But, I must ask that you keep this between us for now. I don't wish to alarm others needlessly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:47 pm

"I won't tell anyone." I reassured her, wanting to know more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:57 pm

Asuka nodded, "Unfortunately, I'm not at liberty to discuss the issue further. Thank you, though. You two are dismissed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 6:00 pm

I nodded and walked out the apartment, giving her one last wave before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)   Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asuka's Apartment?! (For Reporting to Asuka After Missions)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2